The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
The applications Xfinity xFi was published
in the category Utilities on 2017-04-18 and
was developed by Comcast.
The file size is 136.01 MB.
The current version is 2.7 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve made a few updates and have a new addition, too. Here’s what’s new for you:
• Introducing the Xfinity Assistant. Ask a question and we’ll help you find an answer on the spot. You can even ask questions about your other Xfinity services and apps.
• If you’re installing an xFi Pod and want to add more, it’s easier than ever. Now you can just tap “Add Another Pod” in the xFi app to continue placement around your home.
• Updates on security threats are even quicker for our Advanced Security and xFi Advantage customers. Now the Overview will update almost immediately with notice of incoming threats and those needing your attention.
I love the profile feature! And I love that it shows me which devices are connected too!
It has been one week with the new modem and xFi app. Download speed is a little slower than I expected. Everything else is great!!! Thank you Comcast for the time and effort for upgrading your systems!!
It’s very interesting to have insight on all of my wifi needs. 📱💻📺
I love the App, very user friendly!
I love it! Can’t wait for upgrade later on when new thing comes !
I like how easy this app is to use to setup all of the devices in our family.
Doesn’t work in landscape on an iPad—doesn’t even take advantage of the full screen in portrait. Primitive. Use the router control panel. Comcast’s concern for customer service, plus a pack of cigarettes, is worth almost as much as a pack of cigarettes. 🚬
While I’m in bed I can change the thermometer if I get to cold or hot.. from this mobile app. It’s so convenient!
Great for families!!! And easy to use
Don’t bother spending time setting up profiles and assigning devices to people, because the app forgets all the work that you do. I did it twice and the app forgot all the work that I had done.
No problems so far. Wayne
Not all devices show on the app
It serves its purpose
Ipods are great!
Some crashing and trouble shooting issues with the app but the then that pretty much does what it should
Not sure if the publisher will read these, but it would be awesome if there could be an option to schedule a pause for a single device for an hour or two instead of having to create a bed time schedule and profile for that one device I want to pause, or having to do it manually at the time I want it to be paused.
I’ve been a Comcast subscriber for a couple decades now, and I’ve seen my share of frustration. I have to say however, that I just swapped out my gateway, and setup everything including all XFi pods through my mobile XFi app- seamlessly! I work from home, so the high-speed connectivity is crucial. This app continues to get better, so I gotta give credit where credit is due. Thank you! I guess I have to get back to work now 🤓
Feedback for the developers: speed/health/performance test in the app. The app is great, there’s a lot you can do with it to control your home network. Very impressed.
Hard limits for online time by device. Multiple sleep/wake periods per device or per group.
If there is anything that drives me nuts is when “mobile” apps are literally only for tiny phones.. Please create an app that can work horizontal or with iPads/tablets.. I can’t even evaluate all of the features without tilting my head sideways, hence the one star.