The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
The applications Xfinity xFi was published in the category Utilities on 2017-04-18 and was developed by Comcast. The file size is 120.79 MB. The current version is 2.0 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve been working behind the scenes to improve overall performance and minimize sun damage. Just kidding. Wear sunscreen! Here’s what you can expect with this release:
Less lag time. We’ve cut launch and load times for a more responsive experience.
A refreshed Overview with quick access to Network settings like WiFi name and password, security and more.
A more direct path to help content and troubleshooting tips.
A streamlined look for profiles and usage charts.
This is definitely the best cable