The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
The applications Xfinity xFi was published in the category Utilities on 2017-04-18 and was developed by Comcast. The file size is 116.54 MB. The current version is 1.9 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
In the spirit of Spring, we’ve cleaned out a few bugs and planted some seeds for new ideas to come. Stay tuned!
• xFi Pods are now available in all markets. Go to https://xfinity.com/xfipods for details.
• Thanks to your feedback, we’ve identified and fixed a few bugs in the Pod setup experience.
• For Voice customers, the app now displays all the phone details needed for a successful setup of your new Gateway.