The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
The applications Xfinity xFi was published
in the category Utilities on 2017-04-18 and
was developed by Comcast.
The file size is 144.38 MB.
The current version is 2.5.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Heading into the new year with a pocket full of confetti and some fresh updates. Here’s what’s new:
• We're working on our communication skills with clearer messaging and simplified steps. If you're ever confused by something in the app, let us know!
• Bug fixes! Because pesky bugs are so 2018.
Doesn’t reflect my network usage half the time, and the other half it shows me the hundred users who have used my gateway in the past before I rented it, and there’s no real way of deleting them. Great idea, but needs allot of work.
I live in a hi rise condo. Nice neighbors who are here very infrequently. Last week I was alerted that one of them was using my network. They don’t have my password and have their own Comcast acct. I had to pause everyone - phones, iPads, laptops and watches . How is this happening?
Excellent app to manage your wifi network smartly
Love this app! Makes it super easy to manage WiFi access/use for each family member. When a kiddo is behind on homework, it takes about 15 seconds to pause WiFi just for that one until he/she is caught up, or to set standard times for WiFi to shut down for each kiddo at night. My only complaint is that the app freezes up fairly often, usually when I’ve paused or awakened WiFi for a single person. Have to shut it down and restart it.
Excellent app allows me to control everything from one place. Especially with having kids and I can control Internet usage at bedtime.
This app helps with my needs for WiFi
Honestly, I don’t know of a single household referring to their devices by the 12-digit identifying serial number. The device would prove much more useful if it signified “cable,” “ph # xxx-xxx-xxxx,” “Epson-3750 printer,” etc. As it is, there may be other homes utilizing our devices without our knowledge.
Love that I can see who is connected to my account. The only negative is that I have found “errors” in the reporting.
Solid performance always.!!
Great improvement find no dead spots so far! Thanks
I needed to pause my kids electronics when having dinner so we can talk to each other ..it works now it becomes routine instead of texting at the table we have real conversations..I love this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Awesome , simple, works all the time
Great app, I love how I can control it!
My bill shows our family runs out the monthly usage today, so I wonder how can we use up 1024GB in half month. This app exactly designed for what I need, it’s really easy to monitor the usage in time. But the graph and the percentage do not tell us the exact amount of GB we used in past 24 hours, and the app cannot show the network speed.
This app has potential but crashes a lot and takes forever to un pause devices. I would not recommend this app until bugs are fixed. I have to constantly hard close the app to get it to work, and sometimes the device I paused won’t un pause.