The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
The applications Xfinity xFi was published in the category Utilities on 2017-04-18 and was developed by Comcast. The file size is 133.37 MB. The current version is 2.2 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
Apple cider, pumpkin spice, and the smell of updates are in the air. Here’s what’s new:
• If you’re using a different name and password for your 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands, there’s a new way to simplify and make life (or connecting your devices) that much easier.
• Now you can see the most active devices on your network, at a glance, right from the Overview.
• You asked, and we delivered. The Gateway restart button is back on the Overview, center stage, making all the other buttons jealous.
• Smarter, better error handling. Nobody likes when things go wrong. We get it.
You guys are great people
I was so pleased with how easy this app made setting up my new mesh network pods. Comcast has truly turned into a terrific service provider.
Every time I need this app to work, it doesn’t! Constantly Crashes! Typical for Comcast!!
I like being able to control the devices in the house...
Useless app. 13 devices connected and works for none of them.
Recently my connection is working so bad that I thought may with this app can restart my router and hopefully my internet will be fine, nope actually is getting worse. This app is useless if you want to do a restart, change password or whatever it takes forever and 85 percent of the time says... something went wrong please call...
Wow! Canceled my ATT service on day 3 and enrolled in Xfinity instead. The app was so simple and setup was a breeze. So happy I switched!
Read the above