Tap Sports Baseball 2017 now features the official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
Play Major League Baseball 24/7
• Play with official teams and players from Major League Baseball
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls, anytime and anywhere
• Enhanced graphics brings the Major League Baseball experience to life
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs and Tournaments
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Major League Baseball is a registered trademark owned by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., used under license
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at:
The applications MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 was published
in the category Games on 2017-03-28 and
was developed by Glu Games Inc.
The file size is 208.70 MB.
The current version is 2.1.0 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
• New INTANGIBLE Upgrades!
• Get STAT BOOSTS and BONUS CLUB POINTS based on team, position, and league during Club Events
• PROFILE 2.0! View and edit your own profile
• See how your Sluggers stack up with new SLUGGER STRENGTH indicator
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
I love your game I just finished my baseball season 10/15/17 so I know about the things of baseball thank you
I cannot even make it into the tutorial. It just keeps telling me to reboot the game. Also the loading screens freeze on random.
Enjoy this new version much better than previous editions. Good game.
For Xbox/PS Vita owners. Why the MVP series hasn't been re-created is beyond me! Add a pitching feature and engineer something close to MVP 05 and you'll have a unicorn app.
This game is good. It could be great if the AI pitchers didn’t throw so many balls in the dirt. You see from an aerial perspective behind the catcher. So there is no way to judge where the ball is going. I’ve had entire at bats where every pitch was in the dirt. You can’t tell so you swing and strike out. Very discouraging.
Was a great game before recent update game constantly crashes an takes your money!!! Also very unfair match ups an draft picks
Hello person who may or may not have downloaded this terrible game it is super un real and lacks the true elements to make a game fun. Every time you hit it it’s an foul ball or a strike even if your guy is really good. GOODBYE FOR EVERY GAME AND YOU SHOULD GET 0 STARS
Just purchased the investment field and now I can’t even get into the game. It closes the app in the loading screen. This is crap. If it’s not fixed then I want my money back. When it’s working though it’s a great game. I do enjoy it for the most part. Fix it and I’ll up my rating.
I love the game and continuously play it everyday. Although, my favorite mode(season mode) is suddenly broken. After playing a series against the dodgers, no matter who it says i play on the schedule, i always end up playing the dodgers. Every game is against 100 OVR Clayton Kershaw and just gets boring and repetetive. Plz fix this glitch!
This game is fun to play but absolutely drains battery. 10 minutes of this game will drain my entire battery. Doesn’t make sense, they need to improve this
mlb tap sports baseball 2017 energy hack - injustice hack for ipad 2 #www #news #now #daily
mlb tap sports baseball 2017 hack android - mlb tap sports baseball 2017 hack ipa #www #news #now #daily
MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 - Glu #Games Inc
To be honest I've the game but there's a lot of balls and sometimes it's glitches but I love the game.
Everything is too expensive and the luck factor is ridiculous. Awful game and awful company.
This game is honestly just a cash scam, the only way to get a better team is to buy gold to spend on draft picks but the draft picks you spend gold on always turn out to be low rated players that don't make your team. I think it was the developers plan to scam people out of money. So congrats you did it, you guys are really great developers!
The game is great but it could be a lot more realistic with some upgrades. Like when you got a man on third base your opponents pitcher should throw wild pitches and passed balls and you be able to score like in real baseball. Also you shouldn’t get beat by opponents who’s level or team strength is lower than yours especially during events. Also could lower the gold prices for some of the drafts and boxes cause some people don’t have the money to spend on in app purchases. But the app is great just would like to see a few changes to make it better. Thanks and keep up the good work
I really love this game. The game play keeps me busy for hours. The only draw back is that the rosters aren’t complete. Why do I have to buy players that should be on the team I select. I get that you are in it to make money , but you can still do so by selling “Legends “ and up grades and free agents. Also , why not allow trades?
This is an awesome game. Very fun
Impossible to hit
No commercials, fun to play, graphics are awesome!! Truly Addicting!!
The game is not too bad once you get through the millions of ads and the unbalanced match ups. Gold is hard to come by unless you buy it. Don’t play the homerun battles for gold unless you have a 100+ slugger because that’s all you will get matched up with regardless what slugger rating you use.
I simply can't stand the angle you see the pitches coming in. More often than not the pitcher puts the ball into the dirt a foot in front of the plate and from this angle it looks good to swing at until it hits the dirt. Just not fun.