Tap Sports Baseball 2017 now features the official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
Play Major League Baseball 24/7
• Play with official teams and players from Major League Baseball
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls, anytime and anywhere
• Enhanced graphics brings the Major League Baseball experience to life
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs and Tournaments
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Major League Baseball is a registered trademark owned by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., used under license
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at:
The applications MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 was published
in the category Games on 2017-03-28 and
was developed by Glu Games Inc.
The file size is 205.05 MB.
The current version is 1.1.2 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
• PRIME Players now available!
• Exclusive SPECIALTY Draft Picks and Players!
• Slugfest Tower Events now available!
• New and Improved CHAT System
• New USER PROFILES
• More types of Club Events!
• More game modes to earn GLOVES
• See how you stack up with the new TEAM STRENGTH indicator
• Loading optimizations
• Matchmaking improvements
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Fun game. Love to play
This game is a joke. All gameplay is designed for the player to lose or spend money to advance. From hitting, base running, pitching, outfield play...it's all meant for the player to come up short.
This version is nice...much better than the older version. The graphics are incredible and the inclusion of teams is a great touch. Still wish we could steal in any pitch, but hey...can't have it all.
What's gonna happen is your teams gonna be awful and they will NEVER give you decent players unless you give them money. Your best pitcher will pitch one game then be tired and you have to use ice packs and then you run out and they want you to buy more. Or use your back up pitchers who let up 4 runs an inning. Arguably the worst app i've ever player. Do NOT waste your time.
1. Crashes roughly once per inning played. 2. You will be forced to watch about 5 minutes of ads for every game you play. 3. My whole league quit over the complete piece of sh*t this game has become. 4. Some idiot programmers think the average major league pitcher throws 102-104. No one who created this game has ever played baseball. Game is great IF you want to spend between 75 and 100 bucks but most people aren't that stupid. 5. The playoff system uses a simple equation - no matter what you score the playoff team will score 1 more run. I just scored 8 runs in bottom of 5th and the computer scored 9 in the top of the 6th and game before it was 11 runs I scored before the computer scored 12 and both of those came off the same pitcher with a 2.02 era. What is the point in doing that? Few Notes for the people behind this game 1. No one throws 104 or 103 or 102 and God knows RA Dickey, a knuckle ball pitcher, does NOT throw 101. Just stupid. 2. No one throws a screwball and even if someone did, they would not throw it at 102mph. Again just stupid. 3. The diving plays are cool but not cool enough to make up 50% of outs. Just stupid. 4. A few guys in my league quit because they had played a playoff series 20 or 25 times. Just stupid. 5. I've seen other people mention this but seriously there is not a defensive alignment in baseball where the first baseman plays 45 feet off the line. They would never be able to cover the base. Just stupid. 6. There is no defense where the third baseman straddles the foul line, in fact it isn't even legal. Just stupid.
Curve balls almost always result in some form of an out (pop fly, ground out, or strike out) Beginner difficulty is unusually DIFFICULT A glitch causes the game to slow down and the ball disappears as the pitcher releases it (it looks like it will be a strike but when you swing the ball disappears) Promotional videos that provide free gold load unusually slow or sometimes not at all The ads that interrupt gameplay are more than annoying Having to pay money to gain gold and cash for upgrades is absolutely ridiculous Response to the touch screen controls is ridiculously slow when navigating the menus Graphics are good and the game can be fun but the above mentioned annoyances leave me very frustrated, causing a lower rating than others have provided and I play on an IPhone 5s so maybe that's part or all of the reason that game can be so frustrating and annoying
More free gold
I lost my history and team when I got an error telling me to redownlaod the game. When I did I had to start over. Can I get my history back?
This game is addicting
It's an epic game but every time I go to the store my game glitches and sooner or later it glitches me out of the game.
It doesn't take no longer than 16 I love the upgrade
Great game!! Graphics are a lot better than last years.
Enjoyed 2016, like the changes made for 2017. Only reason not 5 stars: the bonus game opponents seem a bit stacked against you. I know you can't win them all, but... overall good game.
Yea so i was loving this game and had even dropped 10 bucks on it. Then the game crashed and now i can't even get back into the app. it loads to 43% every time and then it crashes. i have tried everything to fix it. loved the game until it crashed and now it's unplayable. thanks a lot
Pretty awesome game
For baseball fans
I do not recommend spending one dime on this game to be competitive on the weekend competitions. The matchup system is absolutely horrendous. You can be fully maxed out at your level and play people to levels higher than you giving you no chance. Do not spend one dime on this game.
This game is really fun and addictive. This is a much better version than the '16 version. Graphics are quite good.