Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2 is an easy to use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
The applications Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2016-11-24 and
was developed by Lightricks Ltd..
The file size is 170.20 MB.
The current version is 1.20 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
We’re celebrating this Pride Month with a new tool!
Add colorful Pride lipstick in a tap! You can find it in Paint. Try it out!
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Not only did I pay $35 for this app which makes me sick, it kicks me out EVERY SINGLE TIME I open it. Whatever you do don’t pay a cent for this.
this is such an amazing app, especially when you consider that its FREE. i use this for every selfie i take: from the tools (conceal, matte, shape) to the filters, i adore this app. definitely download if youre considering!!
The free version does nothing. Delete
I’ve used this app for years. Typically just for skin smoothing. I’d import, click auto and export. Fast and easy. Today I login and now they want to charge for these features. Nice bait and switch and good job driving people away. I had already paid for the app, now requiring a subscription for things I paid for in the app is simply wrong.
I love facetune because you can make it as realistic or not as you want. I can look ugly in pictures and then make it super cute and Instagram worthy just by editing it! ❤️❤️
I got three day free trial. It changed right away. 🤔and now I cannot find a way to cancel. Don’t download unless you want to pay $$$$
How do i delete this without having to pay? I didn’t want to purchase it but it says i have three free days than I’ll be charged i don’t want this app more do i want to pay the 35.99
I don’t like this app because you cannot even save an edit to a photo without paying. I wasted all of my time editing a picture only to have all of it lost. I’m not one who likes to spend money on apps, and even if I was I wouldn’t spend it on this. I guess I’ll have to find another app to use.
When I was working on something it deleted what I already did so I had to start all over for some reason. If it did not do that it would be a really great app.
Love the app and features, In fact its my go to photo editing app for regular and professional photos. My only two request to the developers is to add a layers feature to edit each and any edits, instead of pressing “undo.” Allowing the photo to be rotated in any direction for easier editing would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
The app doesn’t do much. I started the free trial & after a few minutes realized it wasn’t nearly as good as Snapseed. I didn’t even finish the free trial. It was that bad! I was still charged the 35.99.
I love the app but it shuts down every time I start to use it and it’s aggravating since I paid for the app and I can’t even use it.
It just didn’t work.. I couldn’t do crap.
I wish there where more free things cause most of the things you need to pay and be vip on the other side good app
I had never used a photo editing app before and wanted to try one, and saw there was an option for a free 3 day trial for this app, so I decided to try it. Before you sign up it says you can cancel the free trial anytime, so I though why not. I tried the app but I didn’t really use many of the features so I figured it wasn’t worth the money to keep, but when it came time to cancel the free trial, there was no option in sight. Not in the app setting or in my phone settings, nowhere was there an option to even look at my subscription or cancel it. I contacted the customer support at least a day before the free trial was supposed to end and I have still never gotten a response (it’s been almost a week now) and I was charged $35 for the app and it’s a recurring fee!!!! I disputed it with my credit card but this is a complete scam, do not download this and do not use the free trial, they will steal your money!!
I think it’s great but it won’t let you do a lot of things without getting the one with money
First of all, I’m sure this is a wonderful app. However, it is not for me. I downloaded with the 3 day trial. However on the 3rd day (May 27th) I was charged $35! . I spoke with Apple at length only to be told, due to your policy they could not refund my money. I was then told by Apple, I should have canceled on the 2 nd day, 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged. I wish I would have known this before the 3rd day. I am sickened to think I am paying $35 for an app for one year. That I have deleted. I am praying someone there can help. I have already emailed you through your support link.
I didn’t have this app downloaded for a good 3 months and it kept taking my money!!! I’ll never again use this app!!!
I was searching high and low for a way to add paint to my face, and I found it here! Thank you for adding (and keeping) this amazing tool. The paint looks so realistic and keeps me from having to apply paint in real life!
Can you please lower the prices for vip it’s way too expensive or can you give it to me for free?
I can’t unsubscribe I only subscribed to check it out I am outraged and want it unsubscribe by the end of 3 months it is a lie to have “easy to unsubscribe “ on this app
it’s okay but the features that are free are very limited. i know there is a free trial but i don’t think it’s worth paying for it, but that’s just my opinion.
I use this app as more of a game than an editing app. I love making crazy edits of me and my friends
I love this app but... I wish you could overlap filters like for example •Smooth •Neon Do you get me? I would give it 5 stars but that’s my only downfall I LOVEE THIS APP
Claim to be free but ask you to pay monthly fee after 3 days. Not very transparent process
I like this game its just I am not allowed to buy all the thing in the game so I can only put on like 1 product witch is anoying so I think if you made a little more stuff free than I would definitely rate this game a 5 🌟 also who else came from sister Charles's YouTube vid????? ❤️
I want it free
Worst app ever
Love my sisters