***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Mobile version developed in conjunction with War Drum Studios.
Rockstar Games New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2016 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Bully, and the Rockstar Games R* marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
Use of software subject to license at rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer& technical support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
The applications Bully: Anniversary Edition was published
in the category Games on 2016-12-08 and
was developed by Rockstar Games.
The file size is 2.25 GB.
The current version is 1.04 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s" is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
• The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
• Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
• ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.
When I’m in a mission it just leaves the game
I love this PS2 game more than any other. I love having this on iOS.
Keeps kicking me out of the game when i go into the principals office please fix this
Payed for this game and it wont install
I remember this on ps2, it was one of my first games on ps2(not forgetting gta San Andreas:)it’s just a really good game
I don't know if the game is good I just got it and it's flicking off to the main page of my iPad can that be fixed because I was so exited for this game and then this happenes.😭😠😔
I played bully scholarship on pc and I would play it again in the phone
Love this game well worth the money thank you rockstar but you should remaster on the ps2 game for the ps4! Please!!!
I am on a mission where you follow a guy on a bike and you fight three guys my game keeps on cancelling me out.overall if Is a excellent game
Help. I'm on the mission where you follow a dude on a bike, fight 3 guys then after that it begins the story and just as it suppose to go back into the game it goes black and cancel out of app and I have to start mission all over again, help pease fix