Topps® NHL SKATE™ 2018: Hockey Card Trader is the officially-licensed digital trading card app of the National Hockey League (NHL®), National Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA), and National Hockey League Alumni Association (NHLAA).
FRESH AND ENGAGING CONTENT
• Retired NHL stars hit digital card sheet: For the first time in Topps NHL SKATE history, we have retired hockey legends appearing in packs and sets.
• New cards every day: Literally, 365 days per year, you can get new digital hockey cards.
• With all 31 NHL® teams, a 310-player base set, and seemingly endless amounts of content, this is the foremost spot for digital hockey collecting in the world. Yes, there are 31 teams now, so don’t forget to collect your Vegas inserts for the first time during their expansion season.
• Dynamic consumer products: New series, artwork, and editions of cards appear multiple times per day in our virtual hobby shop.
REAL-TIME ACTION, REAL-TIME SCORING
• Watch hockey, play Topps NHL Skate: Each of the 310 players in our Series 1 base set is featured on five color parallels scoring in fantasy-based contests at a higher multiplier than the last. Track your favorite players with their Topps cards in real-time, by starting the cards in a digital lineup and watching the points flow.
• Recurring Fantasy Contests: Join a weekly user contest and earn points in order to finish atop the leaderboard and collect your prizes. Check back frequently for new contests, especially around exciting premium hockey events that exist throughout the NHL® season.
JOIN A PASSIONATE COMMUNITY
• Talk, trade, be one with the community: Topps has the best community of hockey card collectors in the world. Chat with app users in the fan feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards.
• Level up and earn experience points: Start “leveling up” today as winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs, gets you experience points based on our “level scoring system”. You can compete with fellow collectors to have the best experience possible.
• Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
• Join on Facebook: Facebook.com/ToppsNHLSKATE
• Follow @ToppsNHL on Twitter
• Follow Topps Digital on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ToppsDigitalApps
The applications NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader was published
in the category Sports on 2016-10-12 and
was developed by The Topps Company, Inc..
The file size is 268.57 MB.
The current version is 8.1.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• Retired NHL Player Cards - For the first time ever, NHL Legends will appear in the app! Open some packs and collect them all!
• 2018 Season Series 1 Base Cards - Brand new base set for the 2018 season featuring hundreds of players across several parallels! Includes veterans, in addition to rookies making their debut!
• 2018 Season Marathons - Season-Long sets, with highly coveted award cards, are back for the new season!
• Recurring Fantasy Contests - Join contests and earn points in order to dominate the leaderboard. New and exciting prizes for every contest!
I cant even view my cards or join any contests, game is broke
Shittiest app I ever installed
F2P and they took away melding base cards. No reason to play anymore.🖕🏻
I downloaded the app when they released the update for ‘18 hockey. Since then, I’ve only been able to purchase cards. Literally that’s it. I can’t view my own cards. I can’t play in any contests. I can’t trade with the community. I’ve reached out to the developers numerous times on twitter and never get a response. Delete
App says I need to update to 18, but when I try nothing happens. Seems to be a bug on the new app update.
Card graphics are SWEET
My fav game but don't work says update the app but Doesn't need one on the store
Just don't :(
I have spent a lot of $$$ on the NHL app...my son is a goalie and loves the RANGERS and we have a blast collecting and playing in contests...but need to go back to some of the features from the original release. 1. Meld from any screen, including my cards, so I can sort my dupes 2. Better odds and/cheaper packs or more daily coins 3. CARD COUNTS on inserts and awards are needed...don't need on base other than the golds that have them....maybe silvers...maybe 4. PLEASE expand XP past 50 with some sort of award, golds, etc...I am WAY over and continue to meld and get nothing for it 5. Something other than a lousy base pack for finishing 1st or in top in the free contests 6. Have to be able to sort dupes when trading...not sure why this went away, but has to be fixed
I tried trading in two red tarasenkos for a blue and the blue card to exchange wasnt there so now im left with two weaker cards i cant upgrade
This is a cool little hockey app but my main gripe about it is that it has so much lag. When I go to my collection of cards I have it sorted to view by team and I can't scroll past the coyotes without it freaking out. Devs please fix this
Awesome this came out on opening day, and the recent update fixes a ton of issues.
I love card trading apps but Topps execution is horrible. Crashes left and right. Buttons disappear during trading, can't move forward or back. Can't sort by duplicate cards - why? That's how I ALWAYS trade - dupes for needs. Scrolling doesn't work at all on some screens. Card counts during trading are wrong, but correct in "my cards". The bug list is endless. Very sad.
I am a huge hockey fan so of course the game is great, but earning coins to rip open packs are way to hard. They use a third party system that has surveys and apps that you can download that will give you free coins. At first it was working just fine but now they reject what I do every single time. Just completely frustrating. I hope they can figure out a way to go through another third party. Ill update this if it changes.
I love all of this games features if you love hockey you love this game!!
This app is amazing, I'm hooked.
Really wanted Topps to put out an NHL game!!! It's here and I love the card designs 🏒 hockey players look cool. Go Bolts!!