Introducing FishSmart from Humminbird, the name you know and trust when it comes to finding fish. With the new Humminbird FishSmart app, you now have the ability to eliminate the unknown in fishing with:
- High Definition Contour Lake Maps: For those who seek the best chart data out on the water, the new FishSmart app allows you to purchase detailed, incredibly-accurate contour maps of more than 1,500 detailed LakeMaster lakes directly within the app. You can also purchase maps for the app via the online ChartSelect store.
- GPS Enabled Navigation: Know your exact location, speed and course out on the water, with GPS enabled navigation available in FishSmart directly through your smartphone.
- Data Planning Tools: The new FishSmart app allows you to plan waypoints and routes to get a head start on your fishing trips. It also allows tracking on the water so you can save your tracks for future trips.
- Data Sharing Tools: FishSmart allows you to import or export waypoints, routes and tracks in GPX format to share with your friends or transfer them to your Humminbird Chartplotter.
- Map Sharing: Maps purchased on ChartSelect are exclusively available for use on both your Humminbird Chartplotter as well as in the FishSmart app. No extra map purchase required.
The Humminbird Advantage:
Already own lake maps with ChartSelect and want to use them on your smartphone? No problem! As an added benefit, all existing maps in your ChartSelect account are accessible for free within FishSmart once you download the app and sign-in to your account.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For convenience, charts will be available for re-download for at least one year after purchase.
The applications Humminbird FishSmart was published
in the category Navigation on 2016-12-01 and
was developed by Johnson Outdoors Inc..
The file size is 10.41 MB.
The current version is 1.0.2 and works well on
7.1 and high ios versions.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect unit types.
I'm highly impressed by this app. I've tried Navionics and Fishidy mobile Apps and neither are accurate for the primary lake that I fish. I didn't want to pay $150 for the lake master ContourElite computer software. This app allows for the purchase of lakes for $9.99-$15.00 for individual lakes, which is MUCH better than $150. I had no problem buying 1 lake. And the map is awesome! Matches the real-life depths I've marked on my sonar mug more accurately than other maps. Very fun to see what the bottom of the lake "really" looks like.
The app is free which is awesome and it gives you satellite imagery of any lake you want to see. The in app purchase of an HD lake is easy and then gives you all the features just like the Humminbird units. Depth highlight, shallow water highlight, water level offset, make waypoints and routes. I use this app on my iPad so I can study lakes and plan trips from my couch. Also take the iPad on the boat and use the app to run the waypoints I made. Favorite feature is the quick ability to hide or show the HD map layers. Use the satellite imagery as the overlay then slide the circle at the lower right of the screen and see things others miss on the imagery.
Bought this Chart Select map online for my Humminbird 998. Works great on my fish finder and pulled up on this app after logging into my account. I've added several waypoints and Routes. Download and read the manual to learn how to share, import, and export waypoints, routes, and tracks. I haven't done this part yet though. Great backup if something goes wrong.
Works great on Sakakawea for ice fishing! Spot on mapping.
If you add the smart strike to be accessed on the phone it would be a lot better, then you could really plan a trip.
What a joke! C'mon Humminbird I'm a fan for life, but this app is a scam!!! No way am I paying $10-20 PER LAKE! DO NOT waste your time downloading this app
I'm a big time humminbird supporter and use many of their products all year long, but this app needs work. Can't believe there is no Devils Lake, ND.
It will not let me purchase a lake even though I have enough money for it!!!
I purchased a map of five island lake. The contours are incorrect.
$10 a lake HA! Good maps tho, but over priced. A lot of lakes missing and wish it had more options that the humminbird depth finders have now adays like the H7 and H9