Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis and personalized feedback. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > 'Do Not Disturb' section. We also recommend enabling 'Theatre Mode' while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, avg. sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip, sleep rhythm, and sleep activity levels for each day by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Every body is unique. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers from your data the lifestyle choices you make that appear to be helping you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with Sleep Watch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to your desired accuracy
• Daily Sleep Goal: See daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Powerful Trend Analysis: Track changes in sleep stats on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Share each day's sleep
• Create an account and access your data cross-devices
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch app interface
• Watch Complications
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Do we need to say it? Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep between 7pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep Watch notifications about your sleep are sent after 6am at least 30min after your detected wake-up time
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with Apple Health
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
The applications Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-08-07 and
was developed by Bodymatter, Inc..
The file size is 52.20 MB.
The current version is 3.0.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Welcome to Sleep Watch 3―our biggest update yet! Here's what's new:
• Introducing Discover -- your feed of personalized insights to help you take control of your sleep habits. Every body is unique. Using artificial intelligence, Discover can notify you of those lifestyle choices you are making that appear to be helping you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with Sleep Watch, the more you can Discover potential ways to improve. Join us as we develop out this exciting new feature.
• Introducing Sleep Rhythm tracking -- a new way to approximate how consistently you are sleeping at the same time each day designed to help you build a more regular sleep schedule. Health research among particular populations has found that maintaining a more regular rhythm of sleep on a day-to-day basis is associated with better waking function, more positive mood, and better self-reported sleep quality.
• You can now explore how your sleep may be impacting how you feel. Enable the ‘Restedness Question’ feature from the Today tab or Account menu to be asked each day about how well rested you feel upon waking. Your responses will be automatically logged for you to keep track in your sleep history under the Today tab.
• You can now manually add confirmed sleep times to days that have no auto-detected sleep. So, if you forget to wear your Watch one night to bed, but still want to manually keep track of your sleep times for that night, you can now do so.
• You now have the ability to access all of your historical sleep data (up to a year in the past) from the Today tab. We've added helpful navigation to the top of the Today tab that displays each day of the current week. You may select each day to see any data associated with that day. You may still swipe left or right on the Today tab to quickly scroll though your data day-by-day. Now, you may also swipe left or right on the newly added week navigation at the top of the Today view to scroll through your data week-by-week. You also can tap the month back button on the Today view navigation bar to more easily find historical data associated with a specific date via a calendar view.
• You now have the ability to get a breakdown of your estimated restful vs. restless sleep on your Watch interface and from the 'Total Restful Sleep Time' widget on the Today tab on your iOS device.
• You can now follow estimated 'Restful Sleep Percentage' and 'Sleep Rhythm' from within the Trends tab
• You can now share your tracked sleep details for each day from within the Today tab. Navigate to the day of interest associated with your tracked sleep that you'd like to share and tap the share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Relative labels (e.g. "Last Night", "3 Nights Ago") are now replaced by the respective dates (e.g. "Jun 20, 2017") on the Today tab on the iOS app.
• In addition to setting your 'Daily Total Sleep Time Goal' by tapping the 'Total Sleep Time Goal' widget from the Today view, you can now set your 'Daily Total Sleep Time Goal' from the 'Account' tab
As long as I wear my watch tight enough to keep it in the right spot the results seem accurate.
It locks up at the setup health app access. I have tried 3 times. Nothing.
After trying a few different sleep apps this one is by far the easiest to use, most accurate while sleeping and gives you the most information about your sleep cycle. The features are excellent and all linked in the health app
I've had this app downloaded for about 2 days My watch has power all day and as soon as I get into bed with 85-87% battery the drain starts By the time I get up 6.5-7 hours later my battery is about dead usually 5-7% left I hope this gets fixed or I want my 2.99 back This app is way to expensive to get this kind of service
This app does everything it claims to do. It has already been updated with improved features since I began using it 1 month ago. It has been very accurate with tracking my actual sleep - I have even had it make small corrections later in the day to the previous night ... and the corrections are accurate! Very useful app - very happy I made this purchase!
At the beginning I was disappointed with this app, it was far away from Fitbit app I have at that time... But now, I love it! Team did amazing job and improve it significantly!!! And interface is very good too! Five stars!)))
They keep improving it. Would get 5stars if you could look further bank in history.
I love being able to log on and see my sleep pattern. I like seeing if I was sleeping soundly or restless. Great app!
@robertogf Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch de Bodymatter, Inc. …
It works marvelous
I love this app! Tracking my sleep. Shows me when I'm restless. Monitors my heart rate for issues. I've recommended it to everyone who has an Apple Watch.
I am very happy with Sleep Watch. I came from Jawbone which is absolutely terrible. I tried various applications for my Apple Watch I have found sleep watch and the subsequent revisions to constantly be the best. My wife recently got a watch and did her own independent research and came to the same conclusion. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.
Easy to use and loaded with features.
I've found the auto sleep tracking to be the most accurate of the sleep apps I've used. The heart rate tracking, restful sleep assessment and 3-day sleep charge are also helpful pieces on information. I do find myself checking the app when I don't feel rested and often find that I've had several days of short sleep. Additionally I really like the sleep activity plot as it reminds me of actigraphy and seems more accurate than the apps that claim to identify sleep staging. I've often wondered how accurate the sleep stages offered by other apps can be when using only movement versus EEG monitoring. I prefer to have my sleep identified in the terms you use versus the incomplete staging of sleep.
Great app. Nicely competes with a Fitbit's ability to track when you sleep without any interaction from the user.
Solid performance limited only by the hardware that limits water activities.
September 2017: Still loving it. Very accurate. Very helpful in terms of sleep awareness. --------- Update April 2017: Recent update is the best. Fixed my issue of the graphics being too small. This is a truely well thought of sleep app that works perfectly with your Apple Watch. ------------- Great functional app. It works. It's simple. Best one thus far. Only issue is the nightly graph showing sleep patterns is just too small. Not horrible, but needs to be bigger.
For years I used a Fitbit to track my sleep. It worked well, but Fitbit and I have parted ways for reasons I won't go into here. This app has solved all my needs and more. It is highly accurate and posts directly to the Health app. Good job! Thank you!! ---------------- And now having used the app for months I love it even more. Thank you again!!
Sleep watch has improved to the place I want it to be. I get all the information I wanted that I got from other non Apple apps in here. The one feature lacking that they fixed was estimation of actual time slept. A while back, about 6 months ago, their app couldn't accurately track my sleep time. If I woke up at 6:00 am then went to bed at 6:30 to 8:00 again, the app missed it. TODAY it captures that to give a very accurate assessment of ALL my sleep. Yeaaa! Also they are updating and adding more features that I didn't have in the non Apple apps. Hats off to Sleep Watch! Today it is a great app and I recommend it if you want to improve your sleep habits or just find out how really crappy your sleep really is.