Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve mode)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to review your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > "Do Not Disturb" section. We also recommend enabling 'Theatre Mode' while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, average sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip, and sleep activity levels for each night by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip: Get motivated to make healthier lifestyle choices by tracking estimates of a sleep metric that can be a powerful indicator of overall and cardiovascular health
• Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to more accurately track your sleep
• Daily Sleep Goal: See your daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Powerful Trend Analysis: Track changes in your sleep stats on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you better track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• History: See your data from up to a year ago
• Create an account and access your data across multiple iOS devices
• Watch complication support
• See your last night's sleep details on your Watch app interface
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Do we need to say it? Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
With so many potential benefits; there's no excuse not to pay better attention to your sleep. Start monitoring your sleep today!
TRACK YOUR SLEEPING HEART RATE DIP
Health research among particular populations suggests that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep between 7pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep Watch notifications about your sleep are sent after 6am at least 30min after your detected wake-up time
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with the Apple Health app
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
The applications Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-08-07 and
was developed by Bodymatter, Inc..
The file size is 49.86 MB.
The current version is 2.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This is a notable update! Here's what's new:
• Discover your "Sleeping Heart Rate Dip", an estimate of how much your heart rate slows—or "dips"—while you sleep compared to waking. The amount heart rate slows during sleep has been found among particular populations to be an important indicator of overall and cardiovascular health. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle by seeing how adopting small lifestyle changes — like a healthier diet and more physical activity — impact your estimated Sleeping Heart Rate Dip.
• Now you can track changes in your Total Restful Sleep Time and Sleeping Heart Rate Dip estimates on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis in the Trends tab.
• Now you can drill into the details of your sleep activity and heart rate data by tapping on the 'Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate' or 'Sleep Activity' widget from the Today view for a moment-by-moment analysis. On that detail view, press-hold-and-drag to display a helpful timestamp indicator. On the Today view you can now scroll up or down to reveal the 'Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate' widget.
• If your Sleep Watch regularly and significantly over-estimates or under-estimates your Total Sleep Time, you can now change your "Sleep Detection Sensitivity Level" to either "Low" or "High" from the Account menu.
Enjoying Sleep Watch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store!
Need help? We look forward to supporting you! Reach us at [email protected]
Have feedback? Help share the future of Sleep Watch by sending feedback to [email protected]
I'm impressed at just how accurate it is. It reads and writes to the Health App as well, after allowing it in settings. It's much better than what was previously available to me on just the phone, and far more accurate. Still, 4.5-5 stars. The updates keep getting better. I'd like to be able to make notes on the sleep that may affect aspects - like nightmares & heart rate.
I have been able to analyze my sleep patterns and consequently work on was to enhance falling asleep. Very useful app.
I love this app.
I really enjoy being able to view my sleep patterns and analyze how much sleep I am truly getting. This app is so simple and seems to be incredibly accurate. I only had it for a week, and I thought I would hate sleeping with my Apple Watch on, but the information is so useful you really don't mind.
This little gem is worth every penny!!!! I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea in a major way, but please don't think for one second I'm advocating for people to rely solely on this app over a sleep study and whatever treatment plan your specialist has for u. But if your anything like me and try every night to calculate how much sleep your going to get down to the second cause whatever your guesstimation may be subtract -30 minutes and voila your still sleepy in the morning. Lol! But seriously if like to figure out how much sleep you actually get, or if you've ever wondered what your bpm drops to while asleep, then this app is for you. Also if you want to know how energized you are based off the actual sleep you got, with the readings, you get that too! Ok, I'm done, I will not spoil any more of the amazing things this bite sized app can and will do for the weary sleepyhead that needs this. With that being said sleep tight and good night!
Graph difficult to read. Doesn't give a report on type of sleep or awake times. Used 3 days then downloaded a much better app.
This app has always had great design, and the latest update adds a new level of analysis & interaction that bodes well for the future. Keep up the good work.
I believe it's pretty accurate. I wore my Fitbit and my Apple Watch and they were within 5 min of eachother! The one thing I do not like is if I were to wake up and go to the bathroom and come back to sleep it says I'm up and will not track it again, or if I take a nap during the day it doesn't track that ither.
I'm impressed with the accuracy of this app.
I have worn my watch 4 nights.... with 0 data recorded. Very disappointed in this app. I know it wasn't expensive. But I still paid for it, and it doesn't work.
I don't even have to worry about it, it just logs the information. Great app easy to use
Best out there and no need to start and stop the sleep and awake time. However the times can be manually adjusted if needed.
Clear and simple, to understand analysis. Goals are easy to set.
Not 100% accurate but still a pretty good app. I enjoy what it does
Highly improved by the sleep map!!
Keep it up!. Sometimes the refresh is not that fast. But can't live without this App!.
I really love this app I tried a few others they didn't work. I only wish each section opened to view in more detail but mb with updates it will
This app doesn't have any flashy "bells & whistles" but it does give you a very accurate picture of your sleeping pattern. It's great that all you do is wear the watch- you don't have to stop and start it when you're going to bed and waking up.
Great sleep tracker for Apple Watch!!