Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
The applications Nomorobo Robocall Blocking was published in the category Utilities on 2016-11-07 and was developed by Telephone Science Corporation. The file size is 17.02 MB. The current version is 2.5.3 and works well on 10.1 and high ios versions.
Eliminated some errors that could occur when refreshing the blacklist.
Landline works amazing. iPhone has lots of calls that get through even though they are identified as telemarketer and not from my home area code/exchange. Used to be a huge fan and recommend to everyone. Not any more.
The service is included with my home voip account, but when I add a mobile number now it wants a new subscription. Pretty sure I already pay enough, bunch of crap.
The app won’t even run anymore. It just sits on an information screen with a spinner at the bottom. I tried reinstalling, restarting, turning off WiFi, etc. No mention of problems on the Nomorobo website or Twitter. This thing is dying.
We have this on a landline and it works great. The app doesn’t do much. I get calls that should be blocked and constant errors. Have yet to have one sent to voicemail. Canceling my subscription 3 days in to the trial and will keep looking.
I have the same complaint as Rufus61627. It used to work great but not the past several months. It doesn’t block calls and doesn’t update.
Update to original review: Worse now than it ever was. Do not purchase this f***ing app whatever you do!!! Had Nomorobo for about a year now. Still get about five spam calls a day (50% reduction). I am extremely tired of having to go into the app daily to update it, that should happen automatically!! Also very tiring having to submit #’s to the app to add to their list of spam #’s and having to explain why it’s a spam call. I don’t think Nomorobo is doing what I’m paying them for by identifying the calls themselves like they advertise. I don’t recommend this app to anyone. I have given it a year and about ready to cancel subscription.
Needs to be updated everyday and still does not work. Save your money, this app is worthless.
I’ve had to reinstall this over and over. I’m about to cancel Tried of having to reinstall
I noticed no change whatsoever in the amount of robocalls and wasn’t notified in any way that my incoming call might be robo. Don’t waste your time or money on this app.
This app is now a waste of money. My first year using it was great, but since I renewed, it hasn’t worked at all. Very disappointed in the latest updates ruining performance.
Another paid subscription....no thanks
calls always get through when using google nomorerobo website is what comes up ... so you know the number shouldn’t get through yet it does ... do not bother with this
I think that title says it all. I really dislike telemarketing calls, so paying to screen them seemed tolerable. This app is...spotty. I would still get several calls a week. The “send to voicemail” option did nothing. I found the settings to be completely useless. So when I switched mobile carriers and got a new number, I canceled the service - not just uninstalled the app - but went into iTunes and canceled the subscription. I just got charged a monthly subscription fee a week after a canceled. So...yeah. There’s that too.
This APP does nothing to block robo calls on my I-Phone 6. It does not work. It is crap.
After 4 months of having it on my phone it’s fantastic! Most common issues people have with apps is depending on what you have on your phone may or may not conflict with other apps. For me it works great, but I don’t use social media apps either. So....
I love this but sometimes I’m having to delete and re- install because it won’t update
When updating, I get callkit calldirectorymanager currently loading. I’ve gotten this for a few weeks so far!
It seems go to a good job blocking robocalls but I am constantly getting errors downloading the blacklist
If I could give it no stars I would. I am still getting known robo and spam calls
Used to work very well. Now, it identifies less than 50% of robocalls. Not worth a monthly subscription.