Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
The applications Nomorobo Robocall Blocking was published in the category Utilities on 2016-11-07 and was developed by Telephone Science Corporation. The file size is 17.03 MB. The current version is 2.5.4 and works well on 10.1 and high ios versions.
Reduces occurrences of type 7 errors when reloading the blacklist.
Really, not much more needs to be said. You give them money for a product that is supposed to intercept robocalls, but you still get them. In other words, NoMoRobo just doesn’t work.
This app was good at first, it blocked the barrage of robocallers that I would get. For the last few weeks, those callers began getting through again, even whenever I would go to try and share the contact with Nomorobo to report it as spam, it would already populate as a robocaller that was reported, but still made its way through. I cancelled my paid subscription as it is not worth the money for an app that does absolutely nothing. I will be searching for another service
I used to receive multiple robo calls per day but now I don’t. It works. That’s all I want!
NomoRobo isn’t worth your money. The online database, even after months is not the one on your phone. I have the app set to send robo calls to voicemail. It never does. I check the number online and it is flagged by nomorobo as a robo caller. The next day in my call log it shows as a robo but by then I’ve blocked it manually and been called. I verify my app is current every time and it is or a day old. So months old robo callers should be in the DB. Save your money. This app is no good.
Are used to get no less than five Robo calls a day, even using the block feature on my iPhone they would just call from a different phone number. I have not gotten one Robo calls since I’ve installed this app. It runs in the background but does not use a ton of battery power. Highly recommend!
Half the calls I get show up as known Robocallers when I share the number with Nomorobo. If you already know the caller and have them listed, why is the call still coming through?? Looking for a better solution.
I still get robocalls all the time. This thing only catches one occasionally. Waste of money.
Getting a bunch of health and Costco calls however, Nomorobo even though I have send to voicemail, even though all day I’m hitting refresh, they still come thru. Thinking it must be a legit number I’ll answer after a few rings and get a robot. I go to report but ITS ALREADY MARKED!! All I see on their help page is oh, they spoof numbers. But you’ve already marked the number. Why don’t they not ring and go to voicemail like others? I guess I’ll toggle ting/go to voice each time I refresh as well Sigh...
I was never able to get the app to work. Seemed to need to be restarted often and even then it would not block obvious spam calls that are in the database. Look somewhere else for a call blocking app.
Even calls that are identified as “debt reduction “, for example, do not get blocked - I get several per day, and have always been reporting them but nothing ever changes. I am canceling my subscription - it’s worthless. I would be happy to pay if it worked. Otherwise it’s a waste.