Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
The applications Nomorobo Robocall Blocking was published
in the category Utilities on 2016-11-07 and
was developed by Telephone Science Corporation.
The file size is 17.03 MB.
The current version is 2.5.4 and works well on
10.1 and high ios versions.
Reduces occurrences of type 7 errors when reloading the blacklist.
This seems to be a trend, it worked well when it first came out but now it is no longer functioning as advertised. I also do not feel that I should be charged to protect my privacy. Sorry to say but this needs to be re-evaluated, conceptually good. Executed poorly.
I bought this yesterday. Set it up correctly. It couldn’t block the first robocall. Unbelievable!!
Apple trying to get a new subscription for an account I already have.
Almost all Robocalls get through. Only once I was notified before I pick up. Robocallers use different spoofed phone numbers and make many calls in waves. I don’t think the way Nomorobo collects this data and updates it’s database is that fast to actually know these calls are robocalls before they reach us. I can safely say it’s a waste of money!
call blocking is on, my phone still rings with spam calls. i will be looking for another app.
While the app can be installed on multiple devices Nomorobo states that the subscription is a per device and require independent apple ids. The app clearly indicates sharing of up to 6 devices.
Some calls still get through but the amount is order of magnitude lower and it is so satisfying to report them! Make sure you remember your settings too. I thought it didn't work for the longest time and I had just selected "send to voicemail". I had hundreds of voicemails!
Used to work well but I think the developer has stop doing anything
I have it on Verizon FIOS . It takes some doing to find how to enable it but it is free. Cut my robocalls to just a few. I can add numbers who periodically get through. Love it.
App did work, but I signed up for the 2 week free trial. Literally checked my credit card a little later and they charged me $2. Cancelled.
It’s that simple. Only has blocked one number the rest get thru so the app will ask you to input the number to block. But you can do that yourself in your call Setting total waste Of money
This is the biggest waste of money!! Do not use their service. I paid 20 bucks for the year and I swear I get my calls now than I did before. Such a waste of time and money! phone providers now have the same service for free in addition to just blocking collars. Take out the extra step of having to go to the Robo app and mark them.
Worked great the first week. Then started getting 4 or more a day again. Good thing the free trial is 2 weeks! Bye.
This subscription claims to block robo calls. However, I still receive just as money. I want a refund for my subscription, but I am unable to recover my money. Very unhappy.
Charged $20 for 2week trial and no refund from Apple. Tried to use and it blocked my making calls—terrible.
App would never allow me to complete installation. Never found it in Settings. Gave up after three tries and cancelled free trial.
Simple as that. Blocked roughly 1 out of every 10 calls. Contacted company for a refund, they told me to contact Apple. Apple told me there was nothing they could do. $20 wasted. Avoid.
I’ve had this app over a year and it’s done a great job, however there have been a few times when an unrecognized number comes through and I google it only to learn Nomorobo already listed it the day before, otherwise it would have been 5 stars. My app automatically updates so I don’t know what the issue is. One thing I wish is that I didn’t even see a robo or suspicious call come through at all.
Cannot Enable! 12/13/2018. Can’t reach developer.
This app is a life saver, I’m not sure how it only has 2 stars. I own a business with a partner and prior to this app we would receive 20+ robo/solicitor calls per day. Now with this app I’m lucky if I even see 1 call per day get through. We do make a habit of reporting the ones that do go through. A++ all the way. I could literally delete every app on my phone and be just fine, except for this app. At this point it’s a necessity.