Never ride alone again. Zwift is an online 3D world populated by cyclists powered by indoor cycling equipment. Pair a bluetooth cycling speed sensor, power meter, or smart trainer and away you go!
• Participate in group rides or races scheduled throughout the day
• Full library of individual workouts and training plans available
• Climb an epic mountain, zoom around central London, sprint through an Italian villa, and more
• Ride at your own time, at your own pace. If group rides or training isn't for you, just log in and ride with others how you wish.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
• Smart Trainers
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $9.99/month USD. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.
The applications Zwift was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-12-10 and
was developed by Zwift, Inc.
The file size is 569.94 MB.
The current version is 1.0.20397 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Mini-map added
• Race Results screen will now let you see how the other categories did, as well as a combined overall result
• You can now follow or give a 'Ride On' to Zwifters directly from Race Results screen
• Running km/mi time splits display added
• Running achievements added
• Zwift will now download your scheduled workout from Training Peaks if you have one available. You may need to connect/disconnect your TrainingPeaks account with Zwift once to use this feature.
• Group rides can now have a 'Ride Sweeper'. Similar to a Ride Leader, this is a red beacon on a person designated to watch the back of the group.
• If a fellow Zwifter sets a new PR, hits their daily target, weekly goal, or finishes a workout a 'Ride On' button may appear next to their name to allow you to virtually pat them on the back.
• Fixed issue where triggering a spindown on a KICKR trainer could disable road feel of hills for one session
• Korean language support added
Absolutely love this for road training
Impressive, immersive, Zwift on the go - just like the PC/Mac version. Love it!
Zwift is fantastic for adding a lot of excitement to the dull task of hammering away on the trainer. Perfect scenes, great routes, good accuracy even when estimating wattage with a 'classic' trainer, along with the fun of competing with other riders around the globe also on Zwift. I send it to a large TV with an EZCast stick to make the experience ten times better. However, Zwift is a massive battery drain. The iPhone 6 will go from full charge to 10% battery in a one-hour workout. Insane! Even plugged into an iPhone charger it will be down to 60% at the end of an hour. Have your phone on the larger iPad charger when starting a workout and there will be 90% to 95% battery at the end of an hour. Zwift takes massive power! As long as you know about the power/charger requirements I would still recommend it. I take away a star just for the high battery usage.
Buy a smart trainer and get after it.
Runs for less than 10 seconds and crashes. iPhone 6s with latest iOS. Over wifi or LTE.
Works fine on iPad Mini2
Really bummed I can't use my iPad mini with this app.
Zwift is a great way to make riding your trainer fun. There are a large number of routes and the graphics are great. I use it with a wahoo kickr and it has been flawless.
This is not just looking at graphs and numbers on your trainer, this program has it all! There are fully-fledged 3D environments, you can join group rides and races, as well as make your own workouts. The workout programs that are already created are awesome! This truly increases my own desire to train with the fun interface, encouragements from others, and the ability to ride very expensive bikes in the program that cost thousands of dollar in real life. TL;DR This is simply the best. Even if it's just raining outside and you wanna to get the feel of riding outside, hop on the trainer an spin. It can't match the experience of cycling outside, nothing could, but the way that they do it is utterly amazing. However, I have noticed that when I select route preview it crashes every time. Please fix this because I love that feature! UPDATE: Wow! I wrote in a review that the route preview crashes and they fixed within the week! So cool! Thanks devs!
@HajimeBeppu: Zwift VRが体験できるTOKYO GAME SHOWに来ました。ZwiftのVRはそれはそれで凄いので体験してもらいたいですが、普通のZwiftでも充分VR感ありますよね。Zwift VRはDell ALIENWAREブースにあります。@…
@4iiiicom Woohoo!!! snazzy new Zwift Kit!!!
@_mineja もうダイレクトドライブのローラー台でzwift だけやってましょう。天気も落車も関係なし！
Zwift is a great software both on computer and phone. The thing that baffles me is that it's a learn as you go kind of program. There really are very limited instructions and you have to kind of figure out what things on the screen mean. I can't really tell when I'm starting or ending a sprint zone or how the power iOS work exactly or what the +xp means and why sometimes it gives Those instead of power ups. I'm still confused with lots of the features and screen views. What is the green dot above and the other things? Also, they don't warn or announce the scheduled maintenance when you log in and they screw up your group rides and don't record your data. I will be dropping the $10 monthly fee soon unless they offer more. Also, on my Mac, when I save the ride, it just closes the app.
Thank you so much. Could use a better icon but whatever this platform is a serious game changer. Congrats
No chance to get fit files as it provides really unstable sync with zwift
I've not had any issues with saving rides that others have mentioned. I think the graphics look better than my older MacBook Air so I'm pleased with that upgrade. Really looking forward to the AppleTV app coming soon
I've been riding and doing workouts using the PC application on a Lenovo laptop for a bit over a month. I needed to use my iPhone as a bluetooth gateway. Today I installed the iOS app on my iPad Pro. It was the same experience but ALL IN ONE! The iPad connected to my devices and run the full color live action course. Great Job Guys!
Superb integration with the Wahoo Kickr. It seems to control the Kickr better than the Ant Dongle. It may be because of Bluetooth control or the distance to the unit. Regardless I am happy.
Simply put this isn't ready for prime time. Audio doesn't work through headphones, uploads to Strava/TP in broken, partial uploads. I use a smart trainer and calibrate before every ride since your power loading can vary widely if not but as far as I can see Zwift doesn't support a calibration feature so power is "a close guess". I use other training apps and will cancel my Zwift and continue with them.
Glitches are keeping app from saving rides, making it worthless.
It was with the wait. Thank you Team Swift.
Good gravy, is this the best thing since sliced bread or what? Awesome! I've been waiting very impatiently for this app to hit the iPad and Zwift knocked it out of the ballpark. In fact, they knocked it out of the ballpark's state. Synced right up with my KICKR with no problems. Amazing stuff Zwift team. 👏🏻