From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.tcpalm.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications TCPalm was published
in the category News on 2016-09-15 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 76.91 MB.
The current version is 4.12.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Branding update
Even with a paid subscription, have to sit through an ad for each video - sometimes they are the same length. Sorry Sunrise Ford, but I'm so sick of your ad that I will never consider buying from you!
I have 3 news apps on my phone and this the first one I open every morning. The news is reported ; it is not biased or opinionated. The photos and videos are excellent. I am extremely pleased with the reporting.
Up to,date every day Love this app.
Great app for local news
On my computer I can read articles and get important information from TCPalm. However, this app only lets u open a select few articles on the home page. Even health and safety articles on other pages or even further down on the home page are blocked unless you give these crooks $7.99/month. That works out to $96 per year prior to taxes, etc FOR A FEW NEWSPAPERS ARTICLES. That's crazy. They don't care about the community, they just want their money. Even on the computer, I may only read 2-3 articles every couple of weeks. I'm not paying them $7.99 per month for slanted news reports. Hopefully Vero News will get their act together soon and start giving us useful news again. I'm deleting this app after the review.
Great for finding out about local happenings, news and things to do in my area. Keeps me informed, especially when I am out and about.
All the local treasure coast news. Best way to catch up on local news when I am not there
Covers the news well. Like the new website a lot. Like that they are part of USA Today network much better than when they were cheapskate Scripps paper because Scripps didn't help them. They have better news coverage now. So very happy with the paper now. Like the app.
The #1 source of local news and information that matters!