Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. The app includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2018?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
- Explore thousands of 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissues and special organs, including nephrons and alveoli
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D animations
- Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
- Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Add anatomy or dissect
- Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
- Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation
The applications Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 was published in the category Medical on 2016-07-28 and was developed by Visible Body. The file size is 1.06 GB. The current version is 2018.3.05 and works well on 11.0 and high ios versions.
This app runs on: iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later
* Augmented Reality! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen)
* New 3D Gross Anatomy Lab! Dissect a virtual cadaver in the prone or supine position.
* Got the new iPhone X? Check out the enhancements we made that take advantage of the iPhone X all-screen Super Retina display.
Terrific app for professional & lay persons. Great tool to learn and share human anatomy!
I can’t tell you how satisfied we are with this app. I use this in the clinic during evaluations for patient education and delineation strategies. Must have.
It’s affordable, accurate, and easy to use. The AR mode is great, too. I would like to see the skull’s sutures added, though.
I am so grateful for this app because it permits me to see and learn the parts and areas of my body that I have difficulties with and teaches me about my body parts so I am able to talk intelligently to my doctors. And get my aliments and concerns across to them with proper medical knowledge and terms. I thank you so very much for this app and I truly appreciate the time, work and effort that y’all have put into building this app and keeping it up to date with the latest medical knowledge. God Bless y’all and may God keep y’all always. Your brother James A Boston Jr
Simply one word - Awesome!
I can’t believe all the things you can see using this app for the price.
I recommend anyone who is very visual to use this. We needs a teacher....so old school
Probably an amazing medical learning and teaching tool, but an even more amazing example of how good Augmented Reality has gotten.
For $0.99 you get way more than you pay for. Amazed by the detailed graphics and the informative background. Tip: could have been more dental info and movements for dentists and dental technicians.
AR work for a few times, but now I’m having trouble with it. It asked me to scan around surface for AR & I did but AR stopped working
I am studying Certificate IV Fitness and since purchasing the app finding my studies of human anatomy and movement easier to understand
This is a great app and I’m very impressed with how easy it is to use.
Amazing experience with the augmented reality.
They is no ARkit as you might think in regards to what Apple talked about with the new IOS11. Don’t get caught by this.
Just purchased this to try to augmented reality features. The graphics are incredible, and although not all systems are visible in the augmented reality view, there are plenty to keep me coming back. The kids will learn a lot from this one.
Biggest gripe with this app is that I can't select text to check the dictionary or Wikipedia. The custom UI also feels cramped (on iPhone) and no doubt contributes to the battery drain.
I have used this suite of apps for a number of years, and they continue to improve. I use them all the time on my iPad for patient education and I no longer have the clutter of models on my desk or shelves!
An amazing layer by layer exploration of human anatomy, all for the price of a bottle of vodka. I'm going to lose many days.
Amazing app for anatomy students. You won't give a better resource
Use this app. It has every system in it.
It's annoying to have to pay another $19 for some animations-it's a little bit laggy in iPhone 6s-this app uses battery like what-other than these it's a great app
This app makes me want to pursue a medical career!!!
It's easy and simple to use. The app contains cadaver images as well CT scans which makes it very nice to understand/compare. Highly recommend it.
The ability to show any 3d view with an ability to hide and show systems is great.
It was great until the pronounciation stopped working.
🔥 awesome Awsome. Awsome. ☝🏻
Amazing features. Well worth it!