Get Fit and Stay Fit!
Fitonomy gives you the ability to easily schedule your whole day at the most convenient and realistic pace for your personal fitness goals. Simply put, Fitonomy makes exercising work for you!
It provides 3D interactive animation of full-body exercises and audio cues to take you through the workout and make it easier to see how the exercise is supposed to be performed. You control the angle. You control the zoom.
Also, providing healthy meal recipes, makes Fitonomy the first app of its kind.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- DO IT ANYWHERE: Outdoors, at home or at the gym - you don't need machines, only your own body weight.
- PROVEN PLANS: Tested customized exercise workout plans that help people lose weight, tone up, gain muscle, increase cardiovascular fitness, increase strength, learn about exercise and nutrition.
- 3D INTERACTIVE ANIMATIONS: No more guessing. See exactly how the exercise is meant to be performed. The exercise is shown in a 3D space. Pan around and zoom in to cover every angle.
- HEALTHY RECIPES: Take a quick survey and Fitonomy will create a custom meal plan for you, suggesting 100% healthy meals.
- DAILY ADVICE: Follow a few of our trainer's advice into your daily routine each day and watch your health change.
- ARTICLES: Professional level health and fitness articles that are updated on daily basis.
- REMINDERS: Get reminded every so often to stand up and do your exercise.
- 200+ EXERCISES : They’re an awesome overall body strengthener and will condition you like no other exercise can.
- FULL SUPPORT & MOTIVATION : Our friendly Support Team is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Fitonomy is equipped with a psychological mechanism to keep you going and give it your all.
You can download Fitonomy for free and use the 3D exercises, healthy meals and articles.
You can choose between monthly or yearly subscriptions to access our customized workout and daily meal plans. Your monthly subscription starts from $4.99 per month (Price may vary by location). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renewal can be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Fitonomy is your training solution to becoming your strongest and fittest self. You will be amazed at what your mind and body can accomplish in a few weeks of training with Fitonomy.
Start your workout now!
- Follow us @Fitonomy and like us on facebook.com/fitonomyapp
- Fitonomy's Terms and Condition can be found at http://fitonomy.co/terms/
- Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us on [email protected]
The applications Fitonomy - Fitness Challenge was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-06-29 and
was developed by Appostafat GMBH.
The file size is 147.43 MB.
The current version is 2.1 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
For the past 6 months we have created our amazing line of supplements for women that will help you supercharge your progress!
- Lose weight faster with Fitonomy Fat Burner.
- Have more energy during your workout with Fitonomy Pre-Workout.
- Gain more muscle mass with Fitonomy Lean Whey (Chocolate or Vanilla flavor).
Go get your own supplement now! We promise you will feel awesome!
Worse app ever! Just crashes immediately couldn't even view it. No one has the time and patience for this slowness anymore!
Crashes immediately after downloading.
Am I getting charged for this app?
I logged in and it just crashes when I try to look at profile.
Makes you create an account just to use the app. It doesn't even offer the ability to try it out first to see if you'll like it before signing up. Just deleted it. Plenty more apps that offer the same thing without making you create an account just to use your own app on your own phone
Best training app
Shame shame shame
App crashes and you can't get into it. I tried downloading it but it doesn't work still.
Good app , easy , with meals plans, you can workout without payment , if you pay is good price for 6 months , I'm very happy and enjoy a lot this app. Pls update and refresh the workout !
I like the concept but it would be nice to know the exercises before so you can see what is next. Plus sometime at the beginning it doesn't say any equipment is needed but then as the workout progresses it requires equipment. The countdown volume is too low and it would be nice for the music to change up sometimes. Also, the daily challenges crash the app and requires me to shut down my phone. Also, I would like NOT to have to rate the exercise. I probably won't be renewing after my 6 months.
How does a trial I never started expire. Please work out kinks so I can try app and decide if I want to prescribe.
But the free trial thing I hate I wish it was free
So I downloaded it two nights ago and wanted to give it a try. It does offer many workouts however, i was unable to even look at them because my free trial lasted like 2 seconds....
This is apps is the best one for work at home or at gym and also give you list of food you should eat. I love it
Let me start by telling you a little about myself i am a mother of two boys my youngest one is 5months, and I have worked out with videos with real people before and I never felt this soreness and change in so little time it really works. I highly recommend it!!! I see wonders in my body I feel great I love love love it ... Can't wait for tomorrow's work out 😸💀
I will say if you didn't have to pay so much for each exercise it would be a five star app all around!!! I work out about 2 hours a day 5 times a week and when I travel the last thing on my mind is sticking to my daily routine, so I love that I can get on this app and get a good 15/30 minutes in with out having to leave my room and the exercise are amazing!!! I pay I think it's $19 every 6 months for abs and another $19 every 6 months for butt... I have to say that is rediculous!!! Bc for that price I should be able to get all the work outs!!! All in all though it's a great app but you guys... It would be amazing to come up with a better pricing system!!!!! 😓
Pros: -Has MANY different workout ideas, tons for free and can choose to fit your own personal preference. -if a newbie, there are workout routines that concentrate on target specific body areas for a monthly subscription. -Subscription provides where the target areas works in red (great) but blue secondary color doesn't show up well. Cons: -system will get stuck on stating the same exercise name for 7-8 different exercises ( can be confusing for a newbie) -will do one side of body and not the other constantly when in purchased plan workouts * very frustrating -will give rest period on some and none on others in the same workout. - always seems to be behind or will just skip ahead even when phone is not on body. Would be nice to have an input button one could enter for a target zone and have those related exercises populate for a personalized workout. It definitely needs improvement & some bugs worked out to have a better user friendly experience . hopefully you fix/update before my 2 subscriptions are up this month or this chick is moving on.
I love this app! It sends reminders and it helps keep me on track!
Ok so I usually don't right any reviews and I mean it, so I saw this app on Instagram thought I'd give a try I downloaded the app and paid 5 dollars for a month worth of excersize and when the next day I logged in its telling me that my session has been expired 💀I mean u guys charged me 5 dollars for a entire month of excersize wth man I want my money back 😖the worst app ever !!!