Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
The applications Gardenscapes was published
in the category Games on 2016-08-25 and
was developed by Playrix Games.
The file size is 194.11 MB.
The current version is 1.8.0 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Enjoy a new Gardenscapes update featuring competitive leagues and a new area this fall!
Being the best is more rewarding than ever!
- The Fireworks Festival event features leagues now: the higher the league, the more prizes you can win!
- Beat other players to climb the Leaderboard and get promoted to higher leagues.
New area unlocked
- The old stable holds untold secrets, so find out what they are!
- An unexpected surprise: you inherited a noble horse! What will you name your new companion?
- Team up with Austin and friends to equip the area for the horse.
New in match-3 mode
- The Float, an element you have to collect: watch carefully, as it relocates to a random tile every two moves!
- 150 new levels
I enjoy it!
This is a fun game but unless you keep buying the helps it's very hard to complete levels. They should give more freebies.
I'm having fun, it's soooo easy. And enjoyable(not stressful to play). After a 12 hour shift, I like how easy going the beginning is.
Overall I find the game fun but it takes too long to gain the stars needed to make progress with the gardens. And the time needed to recharge lives has me looking for something else to occupy my time with.
I really like this game! This game is super addicting!! I'm playing it while I'm at work..
I love this game, but I would like it better if there was a positive way to interact with the people and the dog. Instead, when I tap the guy, he reacts as though I am hurrying him to "GET TO WORK!" I can't "greet" him or say GOOD JOB! I'd like to be able to pat the dog or give it treats, even if that means I have to buy/earn them like EVERYTHING ELSE in this game. In summary, if you are going to make us pay/play for every little thing, then make the rewards commensurate with the difficulty. Multiple stars! Extra lives! Whatever. I would give this game 5 + stars if those things were done/possible.
Like this game a lot. Addicting. Wish the levels were a bit easier tho
Great game, but it does tend to freeze causing you to lose bombs as such when it closes.
I really enjoy the building aspect
Love the game and all the activities it brings! HATE HOW IF YOURE OUT OF COINS FOR POWER UPS AND YOURE ON A LEVEL WITH A NEED FOR ONE YOURE STUCK THERE UNTIL YOU CAN FINISH THE LEVEL WITHOUT IT!
Love this game. Challenging but not too difficult. Cute and great for passing time and relieving stress.
The coins cost a lot but it's an addictive game. Now that I've played for awhile I can see how this game is asking for more money every time I open it. You can't do much without coins and it's 900 coins for FIVE more moves after spending 1900 coins to get THREE boosters. Greedy game in my opinion. Uninstalling now.
Love the game but it is set up so that you have to buy coins in order to win some of the levels. I won't continue if this just continues to get worse as the games goes on. I play for fun not to spend all my money.
Fun game I thought it would be a game were you do puzzles and took "turns". But you don't! You have lives when you lose but I don't mind.
Really enjoy this game but don't like the timed levels. I play games to relax, not beat the clock. Thx
I love this game. Perfect if you're looking for a challenge as well.