Norton™ WiFi Privacy turns any public hotspot into a secure WiFi network and VPN with bank-grade data encryption to keep your information safe from hackers.
Hackers and thieves can easily eavesdrop on public WiFi hotspots and open wireless networks, watching what you do online and stealing your valuable information. With WiFi Privacy, Norton’s best VPN and wireless network security app, you’ll get an industry leading secure VPN with bank-grade data encryption so that your most sensitive information going in and out of your smartphone or tablet is protected.
### Start your 30 day trial* to protect your WiFi connections now!
### *30 day trial requires activation of $29.99 annual subscription. Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment. More details below.
Norton WiFi Privacy will automatically encrypt your WiFi connection when you use your smartphone or tablet on any public hotspot or unsecured WiFi network. Norton WiFi Privacy is a secure VPN from the most trusted name in online security.
Now you can pay a bill from the airport or check personal email at the café without worrying about cybercriminals stealing your passwords or monitoring your online activity. And since your physical location is hidden from view, you’ll be able to access your apps and services remotely just like you are at home. Get Norton WiFi Privacy and go online in public, privately.
• WiFi encryption: Bank-grade WiFi security encryption means secure browsing, even on public WiFi hotspots, and unsecured networks.
• Secure and Anonymous Browsing: Browse the web anonymously and avoid being tracked online. Your physical location and most sensitive information like passwords and credit card numbers are protected while surfing public WiFi hotspots.
• International VPN Network: Surf the web you love without any restrictions. We have secure VPN server locations all over the world, so you can access the internet just like you are at home.
• Ad Tracking Removal: Every time you see an ad, your online activity is being tracked. Norton WiFi Privacy blocks ad trackers by intercepting cookies and removing your identifying information. Websites will no longer be able to track you to deliver annoying ads.
• We’ve got you covered: Norton WiFi Privacy is a no-log secure VPN that will encrypt data without tracking or storing your online activity. As with all Norton services, enjoy world-class support, free as part of your Norton WiFi Privacy subscription.
• Norton WiFi Privacy Subscription: Provides secure connectivity for your mobile device.
• 30 Day trial requires activation of annual subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless cancelled. Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Annual subscription is for one device only.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://www.norton.com/wifi_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: http://us.norton.com/wi-fi-privacy
The applications Norton WiFi Privacy VPN was published
in the category Utilities on 2016-06-13 and
was developed by Symantec.
The file size is 44.63 MB.
The current version is 2.2.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Minor code enhancements
This is a ripoff deal. Norton should be ashamed.
Does not install. Not working at all
Like so many others, I had pop-ups claiming my phone had 'viruses'.. I was trying to exit it out & have been charged before the 'trial period ' ends!! Now am having trouble getting this off my phone & god forbid they list a phone number.. I'm beyond irritated!!
This is the problem with the world
Idk why it says I live some where else when I DO NOT. It is also picking up via in NEW YORK.. huh ? Also how do I even know it's working. I am getting no info at all. I just think I might say good bye norton.
It keep turning off by it self
Interferes with any connectivity. Slows everything way down.👎👎👎
in theory, this sounds like a great product. it seems to work fine everywhere except the one place i wanted this for, work. i log into the wifi at work (requires a password), and this app will not connect thru the wifi, it keeps changing my phone to my LTE. my home wifi requires a password, and norton vpn works perfectly with it. unfortunately, this ( overpriced imo) app does not work in the one and only place i was purchasing it for - lucky for me i am still in trial period and will cancel before i get billed.
VPN is not working properly after i upgraded to iPhone 7 plus. It gets stuck in trying to connect. It's a useless app for iPhone 7 plus.
It wouldn't stop popping up when I was browsing a website. DONT DOWNLOAD
Norton WiFi Privacy VPN by Symantecjjfdadfhhgfh
@NortonSupport Why is that? Because contiously selling me a VPN has no use...
Norton WiFi Privacy VPN: Norton™ WiFi Privacy turns any public hotspot into a secure WiFi…
It's great that you offer a 30 day trial, but it feels a bit like a trap when you make it very difficult to unsubscribe. I cannot find a contact number or email to get help with this. Nor can I unsubscribe from the app. Very frustrating.
Very inconsistent service, it keeps cutting in & out and slows the connection considerably. Wish I could get a refund...
As I write this, their server is totally unreachable and I have to turn the app off. I get normal speed with the app off.
Use it every day!
I'm just casually trying to jerk off and this same pop up on peekvidz keeps coming up so I can't access the 720p video without seeing this never ending pop up. Let me jerk off in peace and leave the 720p video alone b. I'm not paying for porn.
Sometimes you have to go back to basics and get the best. I think I first got Norton antivirus for my windows 95. Unsurprisingly, this update for the iOS is easy to understand, air tight and secure, and doesn't break the bank. Once again, Norton saves the day!
Do not get fooled this USA scam!!!!
This app is so stupid. It didn't work as advertised and it's practically impossible to cancel the automatic renewal service. Just another scam app to take money from people
I downloaded the 7 Day Free Trial and I never AGREED to a yearly trial! Refund my account.