Logo Foundry is a professional logo design suite that lets you create powerful branding for your business in a matter of Minutes!
- Forbes : "Apps That Will Make You A Better Designer Even If You Are Not One"
- Product Hunt : #1 in Tech - March 14th 2016
- The Next Web
- Launch Ticker
- Design Taxi
Logo Foundry is designed with ease of use in mind and hence can be used by both professional designers and people without prior design experience to create custom, creative and beautiful looking logos in a matter of minutes.
Logo Foundry has a great collection of in-built tools that let's you create professional looking logos.
- 3000+ Symbols, Shapes & Icons arranged by Category
- Easy search function that lets you search for symbols by keywords
- Advanced text editing tools that let's you create beautiful typography for the logo
- Support for advanced text layouts such as Circular Text & Wavy Text
- Professional layer management functions that let's you work on logos at ease
- Export to Transparent PNG or Flat JPG files
- Ability to Save, Restore and Reuse logo templates along with their layers
- Tools to Mirror, Flip Horizontal & Flip Vertical
- Undo & Redo Support
- Support for Monograms
Whatever branding you want to create - may it be a logo, sticker or label, Logo Foundry lets you create one at ease.
Follow us on:
WWW - http://www.logomakerapp.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LogoFoundryApp
- A subscription gives access to all content available in Logo Foundry as long as it is active.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- Payment management is done by Apple system. More information can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: http://www.xlabz.com/privacy/LogoFoundry-TOS.html
The applications Logo Foundry - Logo Maker, Logo Creator & Designer was published
in the category Business on 2016-03-13 and
was developed by XLabz Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
The file size is 93.68 MB.
The current version is 3.8 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Fixes an issue with restoring In-App Purchases
Its just a better app on windows 10 platform and accessible on all windows devices with one purchase.
This is a rip off. Paid them, they did not unlock all the features.
Bought app and it still didn't unlock any features waist of money!
Every time I open this app it closes within 30 seconds. Disappointing.
I can't figure out how to make a transparent background and I can't find a help tab to tell me. Hey, I made a nice little logo for free. My only complaint is I probably can't use it until I can make the background transparent. If not I will just consider it playtime.
Thumbs up 👍🏻
Purchasing the full version does not remove the adds. After paying $6.99 you would think the adds will be removed! Also, it provides very limited features and controls. Very disappointing, wasted $$.
Unable to save to my photos. Fix needed asap
I'm not saying that this is a bad app, but how do you type because when it say "tap to edit" I tap it and nothing happens. To be honest I wouldn't recommend this app for purchase.
Needs to have a tutorial! Too many ads. When someone is in a creative flow, the ads kill the vibe. When adding text, after a bit it becomes annoyingly impossible to edit the text and the font and will have to delete all progress and start over.
I got this app because my friend and I started a club and we wanted to make a logo for it, but on all the other apps you need to use something that the company made themselves. We wanted to make something creative and none of us were great artists. So when i found this app we got to make something colorful and creative from scratch!!! I would pay for the extra thing if I had money on my phone... But it is just as great with the free stuff! There are a few ads but it really isn't that bad. ☺️☺️☺️
When I started the logo maker said extracting so I waited for 20 minutes and it still has not work. Don't get this game it is a waste.
It shows you a stupid ad every other change you make. I gave up after 3 ads. Waste of time
Good idea. Terrible execution. Ads(?). Didn't work at all. Deleted right away.
It seems like anyone who would have the foresight to make a graphic design app for iOS would know how to do proper UI/UX design, and at least design for a phone that is currently out rather than one that is almost 2 years old.
Looks like it maybe a good app,But I can't find out do to it crashing on me.
This is a terrible app that has a confusing installation process, the worst advertising implementation I've ever seen, and only suitable for creating basic logos. I opened the app for the first time and was greeted with a message that said the app was doing a one time extraction. For my device this process took about 3 minutes to complete. The potentially confusing part is that the app doesn't give you any indication of progress during the extraction. Once past the extraction, there are two buttons that represent two categories, 'icon' and 'text'. All of the icons are what I'd call a flat vector. They give me a 'clip art' vibe. The majority of them have thick round corners, which tends to make them look fun and childish. The text has quite a few options for font selection. Throughout the app, the controls are poorly designed for fine tuning. I actually have a hard time telling you why they made this app. Nothing is relatable to anything outside of the app. Nothing has labels to indicate what you are selecting. You don't know what font you picked or the hex value for the colors you used. This is all critical information to have while making a logo. The most irritating thing about the app is that ads launch full screen randomly about every two minutes. That's pretty crazy. It's down right insulting. This is one app that I'd recommend skipping.
Got the app with a little bit of hope, 10 mins later, they were destroyed! The ads are over the top, I understand they want you to pay but now I won't pay because of how annoyed I am at the ads. And the actual app is for those who think can do it all and are satisfied with subpar results.
Never got past the screen "Please wait while extracting contents of the app".
I love the idea. Looks like it will be a great and easy tool to utilize. Not interested for my main logo, but the little illustrations for use on my site. I went ahead and unlocked everything for $6.99. I didn't realize everything didn't get rid of ads. :( Maybe it's just me but that wasn't totally clear. Hoping an update includes a way to switch direction an icon faces.