Not sure if you should buy that LEGO® set?
Simply scan the bar code on a LEGO® box and see a wealth of information to help you decide if you should buy it. Rebrickable analyses your LEGO® collection so you can find new sets that best compliments your existing parts.
● What % of parts in the LEGO® set do you already have in your collection? Maybe you already have the parts to build it!
● Check the LEGO® prices at other known stores for comparison.
● Find out how much the individual parts are worth, based on average market prices.
● See fan made creations (MOCs) that use the parts in this set, all with full building instructions. You might like them even more than the official build!
● Get a list of rare LEGO® parts in the set. Very handy if you like to have as complete a collection as possible, or maybe to build your LEGO® investment portfolio!
● Which parts are the most valuable - based on current market prices.
● Find out what else you can build if you buy the set - there are thousands of LEGO® sets and MOCs in the database, all with full building instructions.
● Save money on LEGO® when there are cheaper prices
● Maximise your LEGO® parts collection
● If you're a LEGO® investor or seller, discover those rare and/or valuable parts worth grabbing
● Discover new hidden creations just waiting inside each LEGO® box
To get the most out of this app you should have a free Rebrickable account, with your up to date LEGO® collection. Of course, it will still work without one but some information will be missing. Sign up at http://rebrickable.com/signup to get started!
NOTE: This is NOT a generic Rebrickable app and does not replicate the functionality found at rebrickable.com, but rather is a companion app for the website.
LEGO® is a trademark of The LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
The applications Rebrickable Shopper was published
in the category Shopping on 2016-04-22 and
was developed by Nathan Thom.
The file size is 11.53 MB.
The current version is 1.3 and works well on
6.0 and high ios versions.
Change branding to be more compliant with LEGO rules
Great app! Keep it up
This uses Brickowl for the pricing info on the parts. I was hoping it would have Bricklink's as well. Probably won't have that much use of this app since I use Bricklink. And most of the screens take you to Rebrickable's website instead of in app info so might as well just use the website