Easily download music from clouds to your device and play offline.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, headphones support.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering in Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
The applications Cloud Music Offline MP3 Music was published in the category Music on 2016-02-18 and was developed by Loi Nguyen Van. The file size is 59.46 MB. The current version is 2.2 and works well on 9.3 and high ios versions.
- Critical bugs fixed.
- UI bugs on iPhone 5, iPhone 6 fixed.
I love this app soooo much,but please let me add my own pictures on the song
Bad. As. Dad
It a good music app but it doesn’t continue player after screen is locked
When I went to settings there was this blurb that said watch a short video and remove ads for this session. So thinking to remove ads was the way to do it I clicked it and unfortunately before reading what I was agreeing to with my touch ID they charged me $10 for an app I did not want to purchase. Further, there are still ads.
can’t access device ip from my pc, totally useless
It’s just dope bro
Is this free?!
This is fake good job losers
Very bad application I thought it’s has no any feature
Good but why is the music not showing up when u type it in
Δεν καταλαβενω Χρήστο
First how do you download music 🎵? This app is crap I’m sorry 😐 but don’t download it I’m deleting it ! Sorry everyone
The app lets you download songs from Dropbox but when you press play on the song it kicks you out.
It’s says offline music for free but you can’t
Tks you. Such a great app -a life saver where there is no data/ wif I couldnt pause by iphone earphone. Pls fix. Tks.
I like the app but there are too many ads