Experience a completely personalized fitness app, tailored just for you. iFit Coach is designed to work with iFit wearables and provide you with actionable guidance each day for activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep. Your fitness plan will continually adapt, based on your unique goals, body metrics, and activity. It’s just like having a personal trainer and dietitian with you always, guiding you every step of the way.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WEARABLE
* Track your activity, exercise, nutrition, sleep, and weight.
* Gain insights into your day with comprehensive stats for activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep.
* Receive recommended goals, or set your own goals for weight, exercise, nutrition, activity, and sleep.
* Enjoy new workout recommendations every day, based on your daily activity, exercise goals, and workout preferences.
* Get a personalized nutrition plan each day, complete with calorie targets for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
* Receive activity and sleep tips to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
* Explore a variety of video workout programs including HIIT, Kickboxing, Vinyasa Yoga, Ultimate Abs, and more.
* Follow and share your journey with friends in the iFit community.
CONNECT IFIT PRODUCTS
* Track your stats by connecting the app with any of iFit’s wearables: Active, Act, Link, Vue, Axis HR, Duo, or Classic.
* View stats for workouts completed on your iFit connected treadmill, bike, or elliptical. (This app does not connect directly to your fitness equipment, but can communicate with the iFit platform via the cloud.)
* Simply download the app, then tell us a little bit about yourself.
* Subscribe to an iFit Coach membership for $15 per month to receive daily guidance and personalized coaching (optional). By signing up for an iFit Coach membership, you’ll also receive a FREE iFit wearable.
* We’ll craft your personalized fitness plan and provide you with customized, daily coaching to help you accomplish your goals.
* Start tracking your activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep to improve your health every day.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
iFit Coach is free to download and use. Should you choose to subscribe to the iFit Coach membership, we offer an auto-renewing subscription at $14.99/month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
The applications iFit Coach was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-11-21 and
was developed by ICON Health & Fitness, Inc..
The file size is 130.15 MB.
The current version is 1.29 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using iFit Coach! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
* Improvements to wearable syncing
* Adds the ability to manually log steps
* Adds text/call notification for the iFit Duo
* Adds food logs to meal and nutrition details
* Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Love our app? Please take a moment to write a positive review! If you are experiencing an issue, please use the report a problem feature in the Help & Feedback section of the app.
This is a great app to keep you motivated and it's easy to use. You will be pleased you found time for you today!
App is crashing multiple times. It's too bad now that I can't even open the app. I deleted the app and re downloaded but if no help... fix the app please....
An hour after downloading this app I have been bombarded with spam email. Ranging from weight loss meals to CBD gummies. And it didn't work with my treadmill. If I could give a zero I would.
You cannot delete your food logs.. so it keeps adding your calories up. Application designers... please allow people a delete button!
I do not have any problems yet with this app or my device. But if you guys read this I would appreciate it if there was a way that I could link my iFit Vue to My Fitness Pal app just like I do with my Fitbit Zip. I know that is what you have your app for but the MFP helps me with macro nutrients and the diet that I follow. Please try to have this integrated. I have known of people that have returned their device because of this. Although this will not be my case it would be nice if this was compatible with other nutrition apps.
Bugs, outdated interface. Has potential but no app for watch? So you have to wear Apple Watch and a band? Update the app get on Apple Watch for the amount of money you charge...
I just got my ifit link and absolutely love it! I've had the app for a couple days but today when I opened it, the app closed instantly. I tried that a few times and still no changes. I also deleted the app and added it back to my phone and the same thing is happening. When I open the app it closes automatically. I would love to see this problem resolved so that I can see all I've done :)thanks!
I agree with CPS94 review. You pay 180.00 a Month OR PAY 2,160 DOLLARS A YEAR!! The equipment should be Accurate, Reliable, BETTER EQUIPMENT FOR 2200 a year.. I could pay for a semester in college.
Ifit is too proprietary. Their wearables & their app or they don't want to play. You've got to give them $14.99 a month for the privilege of using their service. There are better options allowing more choice for less price.
It helps a little bit it could work good if you get it to work it's just very complicated my opinion
I haven't add a issue with this app since downloading it Christmas.. but now I try to open the app and it closes it out.. I deleted and reinstalled and worked for a few mins then back again to closing itself out!! Please fix!! Thank you!!
The app doesn't even sync up with Apple health on my phone so it only knows about workouts that happen on my Nordic Trac treadmill. They don't have an Apple Watch app either. I won't be spending any money on the paid version until these things are taken care of.
The app worked great for a couple of days, but today every time I tried to load it, it would crash. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, put in all of my information again and it still keeps crashing. Very disappointing, even if it is free.
So many glitches that I have to delete and reload app multiple times per day to record food. The fit bit part doesn't record steps accurately. It's counting 5 when I personally count 50. It doesn't connect to my treadmill like it claims it will. Save your 14.99 a month. And support is a joke. Go ahead and email them....they will never respond.
This app is awful and does not work. iFit definitely has a good marketing department and if the app worked like it is marketed, it would probably be great. I'm glad I only paid for one month and not one of two years. They are virtually unreceptive in replying to any issues you may have. Save your money and don't bother with downloading this.
The step and workout tracking works well enough but the nutrition entry works poorly and this app still doesn't sync with partner apps. Time to integrate with MyFitnessPal and feed data to Apple's HealthKit. Give users what they need to be successful.
I signed up for the paid premium membership . Was supposed to received a free wearable as advertised and didn't not received the link to order . I reached out to iFit support and was given the runaround . So no i will not recommend your product or app .
This whole ifit system seems to be garbage so far....can't ever get the iPad to show a video, I wear the chest strap and it doesn't read it...if it's user error, it's because the 1500.00 treadmill I bought to use with this program talked about it for about 10 seconds!!! How about a welcome tutorial? A pamphlet...something...I even sent an email and their CS auto replied to tell me to check their website for FAQ about what my problem might be...really?!?!?
Every time I open the app, it freezes or crashes on me! Plus you have to have a Bluetooth app separate for other products made by iFit. I give it -5 stars! (If I could)
Easy to use. Love it!