The first app to combine the best features of the world's healthiest and tastiest diets - the Mediterranean diet and Asian diet. Discover the scientifically-proven way to improve your health, lose weight, reduce your risk of chronic disease, and increase your chances of living longer - all while enjoying a wide range of mouthwatering meals.
Created by the authors of the award-winning cookbook, The MediterrAsian Way.
- Over 150 simple, delicious and nutritious Mediterranean and Asian recipes - plus hundreds of variations
- Gorgeous full-screen high resolution recipe photos
- Step-by-step recipe instructions - each step can be tapped to mark as complete
- Dozens of cooking and preparation tips
- A complete guide to incorporating Mediterranean and Asian eating and lifestyle practices into your own life
- An easy-to-follow 4-week eating plan
- A fully-illustrated guide to stocking your kitchen with Mediterranean and Asian ingredients
- A convenient automated shopping list function
- Create your own personal favorites list
- Attach your own notes to recipes
- Universal app, runs great on both iPhone and iPad
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT A MEDITERRASIAN DIET
“The ideal paradigm for our health would be a MediterrAsian diet.” - Professor Eugenio Iorio, Founder and Director of the International Observatory of Oxidative Stress (a non-profit scientific network of more than 3,000 researchers from 35 Countries)
“We suggest that a so-called ‘MediterrAsian’ diet combining sirtuin-activating foods of the Asian as well as Mediterranean diet may be a promising dietary strategy in preventing chronic diseases, thereby ensuring health and healthy aging.” - Dr. Gerald Rimbach, Professor of Food Science at the University of Kiel, Germany
“In practice, we observed that patients do not feel they are on a diet, in the restrictive sense of the word, but a transition to a new lifestyle that involves flavors, foods and seasonings with a harmonious blend.” - Caroline Fernandes, Registered Dietitian
The applications The MediterrAsian Table was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2016-10-27 and
was developed by Trudy Thelander.
The file size is 305.32 MB.
The current version is 1.0 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.