Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.
Waypoint and Orbit modes are supported by all DJI drones except Spark. If you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported.
Purchase Litchi today and get a free one-month subscription for Airdata UAV's HD 360 Pro plan, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Waypoint missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
The applications Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-12-21 and
was developed by VC Technology Ltd.
The file size is 87.05 MB.
The current version is 1.18.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- added support for Spark: all flight modes are supported except waypoint/orbit at this time (if you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported)
- added Tripod function in FPV mode (for supported drones only: Spark/Mavic Pro/Phantom 4 Adv-Pro/Inspire 2)
- added custom function to "Toggle Tripod Mode"
- added "Gimbal Gesture Control" general setting that lets you enable/disable the scroll movements on the video preview to move the gimbal
- added "Show GEO Warning Zones" general setting that lets you show/hide GEO warning zones on the map
- added a stop button in all flight modes that can be used to stop the current flight (waypoint, orbit, pano, focus, track)
- a warning will now be shown when "Multiple Flight Mode" is disabled in DJI Go
The app is great but just wanted one thing. In the map view their should be something that shows which direction the remote is facing instead of just the blue dot, and if its facing the drone. When I get far out I tend to loose signal cause I’m not 100% pointing towards the the drone.
With the mission planning ability and features like panorama it is the best drone control software out their today.
Update: after Aug 23 FW upgrades for Spark, Focus works better. Still occasionally was horizontally off target but mostly now well focused on remote. App still crashed twice over 4 batteries on iPad mini 3. Previous review: Serious issues. In Focus mode, camera wanders and does poor job of staying focused on mobile device. App crashes too often.
Fantastic and easy to use! It greatly expands the ability of the Phantom 4 Advanced stock DJI GO app, which is pretty good also. It also comes with a FREE Phantom Filmschool course, which is very informative and provides great info on Litchi, DJI GO and taking photos and videos.
Posted in error I previously posted the Litchi app did not work in course lock or take photos. I was trying to use the app on an ipad2, which is not powerful enough to run the app. I have not found a way to delete the post, so ignore the post. Course and home lock do not work and will not take pictures with my ipad version with a phantom 3S. I am afraid to use the app outside my back yard and it is not worth the price.
Paid $20+ to lose a $1,000.00 Mavic Pro Got it to so I could use on my iPad. Looks fine, easy enough to figure it out. First couple flights it runs normal and uneventful. Then took it out about 1/4 mile and kept losing my video signal and terrible video distortion. Area was over heavily wooded area, so chalked it up to interference. Later was buzzing around and taping kids out on the wave runners. Following right behind them when over a mile out, the app crashes. Direct line of sight, flat water, no wind or waves, I'm up on a open hill 40 feet above the water. Perfect, ideal conditions for long range. Hit RTH, notice unit goes twice my set height value in RTH setting. Unit is running like it's on a waypoint mission watching the controller height and distance values. Battery was 64% so I wasn't to worried until it's still over a mile out and not making it's way back to me. App won't even restart. Loads and crashes immediately. I realize I might be screwed. Fly manually and using controller start to decrease distance to zero which should put unit right at or near me. Battery hits critical, I'm at zero feet distance, and can't see or hear my drone. Splashdown, somewhere. Lost unit. Yep, not gonna recommend this product. My phone was charging and wish I had it. With the factory app, had no problems. This app I had noticed my home-point value was sometimes way off. It occurred to me, that my home-point must be off but I couldn't restart the app to see what or where it had set my RTH was.
Great app on the Phantom 3 Standard. Although I also have a Spark and would like to see if we can get a version compatible with the Spark.
Running iPhone 6 Plus and works just as stated.
The ability to chain missions and insert a mission in another would be awesome.
Doesn't connect to my iPhone it just keeps saying disconnected
I should have never updated! Prior to this update I had zero complaints about the app. Now, I only fly literally 60 feet and my video feed goes down and I get a disconnect warning. I still have stick control but its a good thing its inly 60 feet away! If you don't have video then a crash is bound to happen. When disconnected you cant even force a RTH!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!
I use Litchi with my Inspire 1, Phantom 4 Pro, and Mavic. No issues. I especially find the voice info, waypoint and focus modes very helpful.
App never works right, lost control of my drone because the app shut down on me. This app is worthless!!
I was forced to write something here.
My app consistently crashes, I have had two flyaways and the app can NEVER ever do a complete pano without giving me an error. I use my drone to make money to support my family and I wasted my hard earned money on this app. I'm very upset with it. This has been my experience and I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but throughout all my devices, it gives the same errors. I'm done with it.
Bought product for new Mavic pro due to all the raving reviews on YouTube. All I really cared for was VR and completely autonomous waypoints. Video feed is too pathetic to use goggles within 10ft of the unit and waypoint camera control is non-existent. Camera is poised to focus on POI but either drops -90 and stays there or bounces between 0 and -90 through the mission. I've attempted contact for a week, but no response at all. Not even a "we received your concern automated message.
I'm new to droning ha. Loving the simplicity of Litchi. Really helping me get the most out of my DJI P4P.
If you are considering getting this, just know that when you have it follow a flight plan, it does not use obstacle avoidance. Be very careful when you are planning missions because if it gets too close to trees or anything else, it WILL CRASH. That's already something that is built into the drone, and is not a fault of the app. Anytime you program a waypoint mission (using official DJI app or Litchi) it will do exactly what you tell it to do, and the safety systems will be off. Enjoy the amazing possibilities that this app will afford you, just be smart. Don't do night missions until you are absolutely sure of the altitude you need to be at.
This app unleashed a whole new level of flying my phantom 3 standard!! Using waypoint mode i can do a 5 mile flight, set up to 99 waypoints with a point of interest at each one and set it to do as many as 7 different functions at each one! Yes it does disconnect from the transmitter, but continues its set mission and returns home when finished! EVERY TIME! I'm not talking about out in an open area. I'm talking about in the city with trees, power lines& wifi interference. So so good! Check it out and be impressed!
Great app! Enhances standard DJI go tremendously.