Instantly correct lighting and exposure and transform your photos and videos into something extraordinary.
Relight is a realtime HDR app with eight unique modes that correct lighting and exposure issues, add artistic HDR effects, enhance details, and more. With single image HDR tone mapping techniques, you can edit your existing photos and you’ll see the effects in your camera preview before you snap - letting you capture HDR images without missing a moment. Relight lets your camera see closer to what you see.
Relight also allows you to apply HDR effects to your videos and record live 1080P HDR videos on supported devices.
Optimized for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus with 3D Touch Quick Actions, Peek and Pop photo and editing comparison previews.
Over 50 artistic and photo enhancement/correction presets across eight special modes:
• Enhance - Improve lighting, contrast, and color to give your photos a more natural to the eye look
• Low Light - Improve dim lighting and correct exposure problems
• Artistic - Add creative HDR effects to your photos
• Clarity - Bring out details and enhance local contrast to make your photos stand out
• Sky - Enhance contrast in the sky to create a distinct look
• Dramatic - Heighten the emotion of your photos with bold lighting
• Overexposure - Improve washed out and overexposed photos
• Fog - Reduce fog and haze to bring life to otherwise dull photos
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Realtime HDR lets you see the effect before you snap, so you don’t miss a second
• Full range of adjustments to get just the right look
• Over 50 unique color filters to make your photos special
• Load photos from your Camera Roll, iCloud, and other Albums
• Share your creations on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Support for TIFF and other output formats
• Transform your videos with HDR effects (requires iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPod Touch 6 or later)
• Record live 1080P HDR videos (requires iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, or later)
• Quickly edit your last photo with the Relight Today Widget
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana.
The applications Relight - Better Photos was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-11-11 and
was developed by Code Organa.
The file size is 12.79 MB.
The current version is 2.5 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
• Optimized for the new 11 inch and 12.9 inch iPad Pro
• Optimized for iOS 12.1
• Bug fixes and other improvements
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have any questions or comments, email us at [email protected]
Can't process 4k videos 🙁
I like this app but I it is missing an auto option for modes and adjustments. I would like to see that added.
I just began using the program today, so my opinion could change in the future. I have yet to master the various settings & what they achieve.
The best app I’ve used since white bread was invented
I haven’t used it as a camera yet, so I can’t speak to that, but the result on existing photos and videos nothing short of stunning. It’s beautifully designed and simple to use, too. It’s hard to imagine an app doing something I’m more appreciative of.
I have been using this app for sometime and have found it to be a wonderful quick app to use when you want to adjust your pic and make it even better. The controls are intuitive and you get to see the adjustments in real time. This is my go to photo editing app on my iPhone.
Fun easy and opportunity to create multiple interpretations of a single vision.
I Love This App
— Though this review is about something the app is missing/needing, in order to keep up with the new iPhone X camera, I am still rating it 5 stars. Here is what is missing: Support for 4K video at 60fps. Every time I try to edit a video of those specifications, the app crashes. — Other than that, the app is gold. Here is why I am rating it 5 stars: This is the only app I use to color correct my pictures, ever since day one I refuse to try anything else, nothing I can compare it to; Impressive high quality, the HDR capabilities are extraordinary and the options offered to edit each effect/adjustment individually is exceptional, make each photo a truly creation of your own sense for art, beauty and photography. Please bring support for 4K video.
I like this photo app, does a really nice edit for low light photos, it's a keeper.
It certainly can transform your photos. I like the idea that you ask if we would like our photo modified . I always say yes as it looks even better as I am still learning. Thanks Relight.
Let me be nice, some key points: - Confusing interface - Complicated workflow - Under-promising of the so called HDR feature Fix these and I'll review again. 1/5.
I'm a professional photographer and find it easier when all my work is on my iPad and this app is truly amazing. P.s. My Instagram is @mossy_photos 10/10
A very well done and easy to use app :)
Brilliant app! Highly recommend. Let's you capture what your eyes see! User friendly and very easy to use. Only complaint is it's a little laggy (iPad 3rd Gen with latest iOS). Another great app guys keep up the great work!
So disappointed. App constantly freezes. Was only able to use it once, and I liked it, which is the reason for two stars and not one. Please fix this.
I'm totally an amateur, but this app is easy to use and makes my pictures look infinitely better!
Very functional and intuitive !
This is app is one of my top 3 tweak apps, not 'edit' but finish app.
My photos are so clear and this app allows the iPhone to take stunning photos without any extra hardware!
I've found this app very useful in fixing up my I phone photos. It does a great job with lighting and color fixes.
I bought the 3-app bundle and am so happy with all three apps! They are all amazing and well worth the money. Take the time to play around with the app and learn what it is capable of...its amazeballs!!! For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you can create ART!!!
I've had very nice results with this app. Very easy to use.
This is the Best photo app I have ever use; it was worth every penny.
I use this app on almost every picture and they all look better. It also gives me confidence to try shots in less than perfect lighting.