*** Grocery King is honored to be Featured by Apple's Editorial team on App Store's home page under "New Apps We Love". Thank you so much! ***
Brand new Grocery King for iPhone is here with a beautiful and refreshing new interface designed to delight you every time you use the app. Grocery King is an app that helps you and your family easily create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. With Grocery King you can visually create your lists by picking from 1000's of built in photos of everyday items from 24 different categories. The app is so much more than a grocery list app, you can collect & organize recipes, create meal plans, create todo lists, track item expiry in your pantry and digitize your reward cards & coupons within the app.
== LISTS ==
• 1000's of everyday grocery items already categorized for you with built-in photos, just tap tap tap to add items to your lists
• Lookup weekly sales circular for 100's of nationwide grocery stores. Lookup item pricing and specials and add them to your lists
• Create multiple lists, add items with photos to list and check them off as you shop, add notes, organize items by aisles
• Search & lookup millions of brand items to add to your shopping list.
• Scan item barcode to quickly lookup item and add to shopping list or scan to check off an item from lists.
• Highly flexible item catalog to make it your own. Group items further into sub categories
• Grocery King automatically saves your shopping history and organizes it by date. You can also save your store receipt & barcode within the app for easy lookup later.
• Share, sync and email lists instantly with friends and family for a truly coordinated shopping.
• Know exactly when a store is open, get alerted when you are nearby a store, get driving directions or call your store with one click
=== RECIPES & MEAL PLANS ===
• Enter your own recipes, categorize and organize them the way you like it.
• Import & download recipes from 100's of popular recipe websites that includes photos, ingredients & directions with a single tap
• Add recipe ingredients to your shopping lists with a single tap
• Search for recipes online by name or ingredient and import them into app with one tap
• Know exactly what recipes can be prepared today by referring to the items in stock in the pantry
• Plan your meals on a calendar. Create reusable menus from your favorite meals
• Offline access.
=== RECIPE ORGANIZER DESKTOP APP ===
• Import, download and organize recipes from the comfort of your desktop computer.
• You can add your own recipes, organize recipes in different categories, add/update ingredients, add recipe directions and everything in between.
• Seamlessly syncs recipes with the Grocery King App installed on your iPhone.
=== PANTRY / STOCK MANAGEMENT ===
• Track item stock whether it's your perishables in your fridge, chips in your pantry, toilet paper in the bathroom or medicines in your medicine cabinet
• Know exactly how much you have in hand & save yourself time & money every time you go out for shopping
• Know when your perishables/food will expire
• Setup reminder alerts to remind you before an item expires
=== TO DO LISTS ===
• Create task lists for things like vacation planning, school projects, work, personal errands, movies to watch & more
• Drag & drop to re-arrange tasks, setup priorities, setup due dates & reminders and be alerted before the deadline
• Group your tasks based on priority and starred. See all your tasks in one single view (Master list)
• Password protected lists, create sub tasks, sort your tasks by multiple parameters
• Beautiful themes
=== REWARD CARDS / COUPONS ===
• Digitize your reward/loyalty/library card
• Pick from 1000's of ready to add retailers with logos and offers built-in
• Save coupon information within the app like coupon code or bar code. Get reminded before the coupon expires
==== CONTACT US ====
The applications Grocery King – Shopping List, Recipes & Meal Plans was published
in the category Shopping on 2016-03-25 and
was developed by Pocket Labs.
The file size is 90.73 MB.
The current version is 1.2.5 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
- Today's screen widget is now back with a beautiful and refreshed interface.
- Squashed a few minor bugs and made other enhancements to make the user experience better.
Love it... Annoyed I can't use the option to search for pix on the net! Please fix!
Looks nice and easy to use!!
Loved the app at first, so paid for the year subscription. The first time I noticed an issue with being able to search for a photo via internet, I received a response from the Support Team within a day or two. A short time later the issue was resolved and working well again. I've noticed the same problem again so gave it some time before emailing, thinking they could be working on it already. After a month of it still not working I sent an email. Waited a week and still hadn't received a response, so submitted another email - still no response. Not sure if the app has limited support at this time or what. Overall, it really is a helpful app and concept, but I'd suggest you proceed with caution if you are thinking of going with the paid year subscription.
This app served me well until a week ago. I'm now getting the following error when I try to search the internet for an item picture: "Request failed: forbidden 403 error" I emailed support 2 days ago and have heard nothing so far. The app is on an iPhone 6s. I also had it on an iPad mini 4 with the same issue until 3 days ago. I tried to remove and reinstall it, thinking that might fix the issue, but I keep getting a message in the App Store saying the app is "installed" although it isn't. What's going on? ---------- Update 4/22/17 ---------- Got a response today, probably due to my review: "We are working on a fix for this. Please look forward to an update in the next few days. "
The app constantly freezes, does not let you switch store info, and drains the battery life in your phone.
It makes no sense to me that when I add a custom item and take the time to find the picture I want for reference, other members can't see the picture from their devices. Why would I have to add it separately in each phone? That's what the "share" portion is supposed to do. Add it in one phone, have it in all phones. Please fix this. Thank you.
UPDATE: Like another reviewer said, my emails are never answered anymore. This app has turned into a cooking show! All of the updates fix recipe this and recipe that. What about updates to shopping functionality?? What about more accurate ways to characterize Quantity and Unit?? MANY items come in multi-packs, especially at Costco! This is definitely the most useful shopping app out there--believe me, I've looked. That said, what a waste of potential! I look day after day for updates; other apps are updated multiple times in the same period. So many features that could put this app in a class by itself! I hope that the developers will take note and add features--big and small--and fix bugs.
I really like this app, but I've run into a few glitches since the last update, such as the "add a picture" function. Please fix -Thank you
Extremely disappointed with this, I've had the app for over 4 yrs switched phones and had to purchase the full version. Then a new update signs me out and says my account no longer exist. Definitely not paying again.
Since you don't respond to my emails anymore, I'm doing it this way. The clipping feature has been broken since last fall. It won't work with Yummly. I downloaded GroceryKing to save time, not make more work for myself. You assured me last fall that you would fix it but since then you've ignored every single time I've contacted you. My guess is that you don't plan on fixing it. I will change my review if and once this is fixed. If you don't fix it, I'll have no choice but to delete the app.