Merlin Project: Gantt + Kanban [Business] App Description & Overview
Merlin Project is the professional tool for the project manager on iPad, iPhone & Mac. Customers in over 130 countries rely on this practical software. Merlin Project provides you with answers to all your questions about planning, controlling and monitoring your projects. Try the extensive functions free of charge for 30 days.
Our customers love the easy-to-learn application as a standard in many industries: For example in media, development & IT, architecture & construction as well as research & teaching.
Top Features on the iPad
• Work breakdown structure with Gantt diagram in many variations with plan/actual comparison
• Mind maps for graphical project planning
• Kanban boards with automatic adjustment of completed work
• Net plans in many graphical formats
• Costs and budgets with top-down and bottom-up planning
• Patented synchronization of all projects with other users via cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) and Merlin Server
• Automatic resource leveling and utilization view
• Attach e-mails, checklists, project risks and additional information
• Modular reporting system
• Import from Microsoft Project
Compact on the iPhone
Merlin Project is also a reliable companion on the telephone. All data and key figures are always available in a compact format. Even minor changes are no problem. If you want to admire your project plan graphically, simply rotate your iPhone into landscape format. So you always have everything under control, even on the move.
• Annual or monthly subscription required to create & work on projects
• Before you decide, you can try Merlin Project for 30 days for free, with no obligations.
• No subscription required to open and view existing Merlin Project documents
Prices vary depending on geographical location. Subscriptions are billed via your credit card or iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless canceled within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You may cancel automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify.