Picniic is the family assistant that helps families become more organized, productive, and connected than ever before. Picniic is the best family organizer. Featured by: CBS, Forbes, USA Today, Time Magazine, Product Hunt, and The Boston Globe.
Picniic simplifies family life so you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. All family members (mom, dad, kids, caregivers, etc.) can easily access Picniic via iPhone, iPad, and web to keep everyone organized and on the same page, with features such as: family locator, shared family calendar, shopping lists, grocery lists, recipe tips, meal planners, information lockers, and more. Pia, the intelligent persona of Picniic, helps families build a deeper connection with Picniic by learning about family needs through proactive voice and quick-reply button communications and making insightful recommendations on how to stay on top of things.
The friendly Picniic user interface is easy to navigate and fun to use for every kind of family. Download FREE now!
- Real-time location tracking for all family members
- Family Places! Set “home,” “work,” and “school” locations and receive automatic notifications when family members arrive or leave
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- Instantly view the whole family’s schedule or get a detailed view of each individual
- Create events or reminders for any member of the family
- Import your current calendars/planners with a single touch to make switching over easier
- Subscribe to your work calendar for the most complete picture of your schedule
- Assign to-dos and lists for any member of the family
- Track progress of personal or family to-do lists
- Create and update a shared grocery list that the whole family can add to
- Everyone in the family (mom, dad, kids, etc) can create and share shopping lists, never forget the almond milk again!
RECIPE AND MEAL PLANNER
- Simplify meal planning for the week with this unique tool
- Store your recipes
- Find new recipes with Picniic’s recipe search tool, designed for
quick recipe search for busy moms
- Securely store your family’s important information such as insurance, medical, and emergency contacts
- End-to-end encrypted so you can know your information is safe
- Picniic has integrated with other popular services such as TeamSnap and Other Calendars
“Picniic is the next generation family organizer. A huge improvement over Cozi.”
- The Examiner
“It’s a high-tech helper to make sure you know what’s happening — and when — with everyone in your family.”
- USA Today
“Picniic’s all-in-one approach makes the app feel as tight-knit as the families it’s designed for.”
- The Boston Globe
“Picniic is a sort of Swiss Army Knife for keeping your family organized”
- TIME Magazine
WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING ABOUT PICNIIC
“Picniic is a lifesaver! It keeps the family truly organized. A major step up from Cozi!”
- Jane Rosen
“Love it! Picniic brings all our information into one hub. Great way to keep everyone on the same page. We absolutely love it!”
- Amy Chang
PICNIIC PREMIUM FAMILY PLAN
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in Picniic! However, some features are available with Picniic Premium. You can subscribe to Picniic Premium through in-app purchase!
Monthly Subscription: $14.99 USD / $14.99 CAD / £10.99
Yearly Subscription: $49.99 USD / 49.99 CAD / £39.99
Your Picniic Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of the term. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
INQUIRIES: [email protected]
The applications Picniic - Family Organizer was published
in the category Productivity on 2016-08-14 and
was developed by Picnic Labs Inc.
The file size is 67.13 MB.
The current version is 1.48 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Happy Autumn, Picniic Families!
We hope the transition back to school has been fun and exciting for everyone. The team at Picniic has been working hard on a bunch of new updates for this release. Picniic has been updated to be fully compatible with Apple’s new operating system, iOS 11. We’re also making use of some fun new features available with iOS 11 like SiriKit and Drag-and-Drop. Check out all the new features below.
New with Picniic v1.48
● Full iOS 11 compatibility.
● Drag and Drop: Premium families can now reorder their dashboards by long pressing dashboard tiles to drag them and drop them. So simple!
● SiriKit Integration: You can now access Picniic directly from your Home Button. Long press the button to launch Siri. You can ask her to add groceries directly to your Shopping List by saying “Ask Picniic to add __ to my shopping list.” Never run out of milk again!
● You can now invite family members to Picniic with a button conveniently located in settings
● A bug that was causing your grocery list to get overwritten when you added items from recipes has been fixed. A big thank you to those of you who let us know about this!
● Alerts and notifications have been updated to ensure you always get updates about events and tasks that pertain to you
● Family news has been updated: You can now view events and tasks directly from Family News
Love it! Lots of extra features that I'm just learning to use. Keeps my family on the same page.
I really love the concept of this app. The to do lists, being able to assign tasks to family members, shopping list, meal planner... all awesome. But... it doesn't sync in the right time zone with team snap on my computer which is very annoying. It also seems to unsync with TeamSnap frequently. I would like to be able to hide & bring up certain calendars that we sync with since we end up with double events. Also, we've had several situations where family members calendars didn't update with events, so they didn't know about something. Our ical however, was right. It needs improvements before they should be charging this much for the app. I'm disappointed that I'm still using ical as a backup and not quite sure this is going to cut it.
Deserves 5 stars, very well designed and solves a home organization problem really well!
Good place to track all family activities
My only criticism is with labeling. It would be great to use for friends but all labels are geared for families. Also it would be nice to be able to remove some unneeded items from the home screen view, such as recipes.
What a nifty app! It's great for keeping everybody on the same page. Love the features for lists and to-dos! Wish there were more alert options for the free version, but I guess they gotta make their money somehow. So far, it's working great and I might consider getting the premium version in the future.
I love this app so much! It is easy to set up and it helps to organize almost everything! The main dislike of this app is that some options are premium, which you have to pay for.
Perfect App for keeping our entire family on track! Making me a more successful chaos coordinator!
Easy to use!
I've been using this app for less than a day, and I'm already annoyed. I can't change the due date for tasks on my to do list without it jumping to 1999 or 2046. Why would I need 1999 as a due date, and 2046? It's a little excessive. So all of my due dates are wrong because I can't change the date correctly.
If you have multiple kids, with multiple activities and appointments, this is a must have and the monthly upgrade fee is not too far out! Organization lacking moms unite!
Use it everyday. Wish that when there is notification, it would go directly to it when app is opened. Color coding events or family members would be great!
Really like the functions and interface of this app. Looking forward to seeing the continued developments... will give 5 stars when they improve the calendar function to integrate more effectively with iPhone calendars and allow more than "read-only" (i.e., so other calendar events can be edited from the app). Right now you can only edit the app's "internal" calendar events, which are essentially separate from the other calendars you may subscribe to. Please get this functionality updated!
Love this app
I like the app, but you are limited to how much text you can put in a calendar event, which is annoying. The pricing is pretty high too
my family and i love this app! it keeps us organized on a day to day basis.
I have been enjoying the user friendly nature of the app which allows input from my preteen to teenagers. Love the Team Snap comparability. Do wish that there was color coding for events by family member for more improved quick glance review.
Wonderful app for all ages
Excellent app for coordinating with your spouse.
Helps us keep organized