Picniic is the family assistant that helps families become more organized, productive, and connected than ever before. Picniic is the best family organizer. Featured by: CBS, Forbes, USA Today, Time Magazine, Product Hunt, and The Boston Globe.
Picniic simplifies family life so you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. All family members (mom, dad, kids, caregivers, etc.) can easily access Picniic via iPhone, iPad, and web to keep everyone organized and on the same page, with features such as: family locator, shared family calendar, shopping lists, grocery lists, recipe tips, meal planners, information lockers, and more.
The friendly Picniic user interface is easy to navigate and fun to use for every kind of family. Download FREE now!
- Easily share your location with family members
- Parents will never wonder where their kids are with the Picniic family locator
- The family locator conserves your battery life by only running GPS when you need it!
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- Instantly view the whole family’s schedule or get a detailed view of each individual
- Create events or reminders for any member of the family
- Import your current calendars/planners with a single touch to make switching over easier
- Subscribe to your work calendar for the most complete picture of your schedule
- Assign to-dos and lists for any member of the family
- Track progress of personal or family todo lists
- Check off all todo items from the convenience of your pocket!
- Create and update a shared grocery list that the whole family can add to
- Everyone in the family (mom, dad, kids, etc) can create and share shopping lists, never forget the almond milk again!
RECIPE AND MEAL PLANNER
- Simplify meal planning for the week with this unique tool
- Store your recipes
- Find new recipes with Picniic’s recipe search tool, designed for
quick recipe search for busy moms
- Securely store your family’s important information such as insurance, medical, and emergency contacts
- Make party planning a breeze with event planning that lets users poll friends and family (even non-Picniic users) about the day and time that works best
- Picniic has integrated with other popular services such as TeamSnap and Other Calendars to make your family life more organized, productive, and connected
“Picniic is the next generation family organizer. A huge improvement over Cozi.”
- The Examiner
“It’s a high-tech helper to make sure you know what’s happening — and when — with everyone in your family.”
- USA Today
“Picniic’s all-in-one approach makes the app feel as tight-knit as the families it’s designed for.”
- The Boston Globe
“Picniic is a sort of Swiss Army Knife for keeping your family organized”
- TIME Magazine
WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING ABOUT PICNIIC
“Picniic is a lifesaver! It keeps the family truly organized. A major step up from Cozi!”
- Jane Rosen
“Love it! Picniic brings all our information into one hub. Great way to keep everyone on the same page. We absolutely love it!”
- Amy Chang
PICNIIC PREMIUM FAMILY PLAN
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in Picniic! However, some features are available with Picniic Premium. You can subscribe to Picniic Premium through in-app purchases!
Monthly Subscription: $11.99 USD / $11.99 CAD / £8.49
Yearly Subscription: $49.99 USD / 49.99 CAD / £52.99
Your Picniic Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of the term. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
INQUIRIES: [email protected]
We would love to hear from you! If you enjoy Picniic we would appreciate if you took some time to leave us a review!
The applications Picniic - Family Organizer was published
in the category Productivity on 2016-08-14 and
was developed by Picnic Labs Inc.
The file size is 31.68 MB.
The current version is 1.36 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Hi Picniic Families!
We are so happy to announce one of our most requested features is finally here: Rearrange the tiles on the dashboard!
v1.35 gives the gift of Editing the Dashboard!
● Premium Family Accounts can now visit the Advanced Settings to rearrange the tiles on the Dashboard
● Slide tiles up and down on the list to arrange in any order you’d like
● Personal settings means the entire family can rearrange their own dashboards
Check out the new Recurring To-dos!
● Set To-dos to automatically recur at any time interval you wish
● Schedule chores, bill payments, reminders for keeping up good habits
● Available for all Picniic families!
We’ve loved hearing how each family uses Picniic and the unique problems each family has with staying organized. Please, if there’s anything you can’t do, let us know! We’re dedicated to making Picniic the most complete family organizer ever.
Are you Enjoying Picniic? Are you finding that it’s helping in all the right places? Could it use something else? Drop us a line at [email protected] We always love to hear from families like yours.
The idea is great. The look is great. I like being able to import my calendars and assigning family members to certain events. Child #1 & Mom: Soccer practice. (So it shows up on my list as well.) However I have run into many facets of the app that simply do not work. After saying "I'll do it later" to inviting members of my family I have not been able to invite them since. I tried providing feedback but it will not move to the next step after filling out the feedback field.
خيلي عالي فقط براي شروع و ثبت نام با فيلتر شكن شروع كنيد بعد ديگه فيلتر شكن خاموش كنيد❤️♥️🌺♥️❤️🌺♥️❤️✌🏼🌺♥️❤️👏🙌🙏💪👆♥️❤️✌🏼🙏👏❤️🙌🙌👍💪💪👍💪👌
Tried to get started by creating a profile and immediately ran into "unlabeled" controls which VoiceOver could not read to me (I am blind).
Do you like an app that begs/bugs you for a review every time you open it? Well, then this is the app for you! I mean, why would I just want to hit a button and see the info I wanted right? It's 2017 and if they don't get likes and reviews the won't be cool (or whatever kids say now, fire?) I downloaded it cuz my wife wanted me to. I was going to give it a try but when I open it up and it kept asking me to rate it (every time) I just said screw it. If there's something important enough I figure my wife will just tell me. Oh, I did give it 2 stars cuz I used the grocery list once and thought that was a good way for everyone in a family to share what we needed.
If you need to keep the family on the same page! This is the app! Use it and keep everyone on the same page!
App is easy to use and I love the alert option of all my events!
Really helps me keep organized. I've been looking for a good app that will help me set to do lists, reminders, etc. and this is perfect!
I love it ! I have tried cozi and a couple other apps .. one of the things I love this app does that the others don't is that you can amend the calendar events and reassign to different people from the app.. the others it won't let u change something you initiated in iCal or google calendar .. thank u!
I'm enjoying this app a lot so far and it has made it a lot easier to coordinate things with my husband. My only issues are the limitations of the free version (since they obviously want you to purchase the premium version...which we don't want to do) and I think the calendar could be color coordinated a little better so that it's a little easier to read. Other than that...two thumbs up!
Absolutely LOVE this app!! It makes it so much easier to plan summer trips or dinners with the family!! Highly recommended!!
This is a great app, user friendly and options that are actually meaningful and practical.
I think the premium version is a little pricey but overall it's a good app
Really keeps the household organized and separate from business and work.
Love the way we can communicate easily as a family of 5.
This is a great app! Helps to keep the us organized, as a family hub.
So far so good. We'll see
So far so good. I need more time to check this out in more detail.
My schedule changes frequently. This app keeps me posted on those scheduling changes
this is the most efficient family calendar app for my family of 7; I love it!
Great application! It certainly saves the headaches of remembering what's on the calendar and due to be done each day. Thanks!