Featured by: CBS, Forbes, USA Today, Time Magazine, Product Hunt, and The Boston Globe.
Picniic simplifies family life so you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. All family members (mom, dad, kids, caregivers, etc) can easily access Picniic to keep everyone organized and on the same page, with features such as: family locator, shared family calendar, shopping lists, grocery lists, recipe tips, meal planners, information lockers, and more.
Picniic's friendly user interface is easy to navigate and fun to use for every kind of family. Download FREE now!
- Real-time location tracking for all family members
- Family Places! Set “home,” “work,” and “school” locations and receive notifications when family members arrive or leave
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- Instantly view the whole family’s schedule or get a detailed view of each individual
- Create events or reminders for any member of the family
- Import your current calendars/planners with a single touch to make switching easier
- Subscribe to your work calendar for the most complete picture of your schedule
- Assign to-dos and lists for any member of the family
- Track personal or family to-do lists
- Create and update a shared grocery list that the whole family can add to
- Everyone in the familycan create and share shopping lists, never forget the milk again!
RECIPE AND MEAL PLANNER
- Simplify meal planning for the week with this unique tool
- Store your recipes
- Find new recipes with Picniic’s recipe search tool, designed for
quick recipe search for busy moms
- Securely store your family’s important information such as insurance, medical, and emergency contacts
- End-to-end encrypted so you can know your information is safe
- Picniic has integrated with other popular services such as TeamSnap and Other Calendars
- Manage your kids' internet connection to promote healthy internet habits using a secure no-track VPN
- Set schedules like homework time and bedtime where internet access is restricted
“Picniic is the next generation family organizer. A huge improvement over Cozi.”
- The Examiner
“It’s a high-tech helper to make sure you know what’s happening — and when — with everyone in your family.”
- USA Today
“Picniic’s all-in-one approach makes the app feel as tight-knit as the families it’s designed for.”
- The Boston Globe
“Picniic is a sort of Swiss Army Knife for keeping your family organized”
- TIME Magazine
WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING ABOUT PICNIIC
“Picniic is a lifesaver! It keeps the family truly organized. A major step up from Cozi!”
- Jane Rosen
“Love it! Picniic brings all our information into one hub. Great way to keep everyone on the same page. We absolutely love it!”
- Amy Chang
PICNIIC PREMIUM FAMILY PLAN
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in Picniic! However, some features are available with Picniic Premium. You can subscribe to Picniic Premium through in-app purchase!
Yearly Subscription: $99.99 USD
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
INQUIRIES: [email protected]
The applications Family Organizer by Picniic was published
in the category Productivity on 2016-08-14 and
was developed by Picnic Labs Inc.
This application file size is 161.94 MB. Family Organizer by Picniic current version is 1.86 and works well on
IOS 10.0 and high versions.
**BIG UPDATE: WHOLE NEW LOOK!**
Just in time for the dog days of summer, Picniic has a fresh new ‘do. We’ve updated our dashboard to be more efficient, calmer, cooler, more collected, all those nice things you want when you’re sweating in the sun. We think you’ll enjoy the sleek new dashboard. Things look cleaner, simpler, and easier for everyone in the family.
We know it’s a big change, but we hope that you’ll take some time to get used to it, then let us know what you think! Drop us a line at [email protected] to share your thoughts