• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in App Store worldwide
• The most popular Health & Fitness app in U.S. App Store
• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• Over 4.6M women got pregnant with Flo and growing by 5a00K each month
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for women that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration, weight changes and activity during the cycle
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
• Import your data from Fitbit and Health App
Want more from Flo? Get Flo Premium and enjoy:
• Personalized Insights Based on Your Symptoms and Cycle Phase
• Detecting Physical and Emotional Patterns
• Health Report for Doctor
Our standard subscription options are: 1-month subscription for $9.99, 3-month subscription for $19.99, 6-month subscription for $39.99, 1-year subscription for $49.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Download this period diary and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar
The applications Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-10-03 and
was developed by FLO HEALTH, INC..
The file size is 234.94 MB.
The current version is 4.19 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
A new useful update is now live. The next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
– We've added new expert insights and improved cycle predictions.
– Minor bugs fixed.
We carefully read your reviews, so feel free to write about the features you like in the app and suggest the things you’d like to change.
I really love this app and it helps me so much to keep track of my period and ovulation, however, it hasn’t been opening on my iPhone 5 lately :( I tried turning my phone on and off, updating the app and even updating my phone, but still doesn’t seem to open. Will show the app starting upp but then it just closes again.
I went by the calendar and I still got pregnant 😩😩😩😩😩
Esta aplicación es lo mejor que he podido conseguir me ayudo muchísimo a llevar el control de mi periodo y ovulación para así poder quedar embarazada. Además puedo tener una idea en una simulación del crecimiento de mi bebé ya que soy primeriza. De verdad estoy muy agradecida por esta gran ayuda. Recomendado 1000%❤️
I love using Flo to track my periods. With the articles, surveys, and videos to better help me with my period. But I think they could add some symptoms like cramps, stomach ache. Or some moods like sad and some others but overall it’s a great app
This is the most helpful app for my period I’ve ever had
I love this app so much.! I use it all the time to make predictions and log my symptoms. It send notifications and the colors make me ridiculously happy
it is so easy to use and transfer from a different app. doesn’t take a lot of time to figure out. also doesn’t take a long time to enter info and details
So I've been using this app for a long time now and have loved it, so if it had continued on the way it was, I would definitely give it more stars. Lately though, even after updating it and whatnot, the app won't open. I try to open it and it stays on the logo screen for a while and then force quits. I can't get in to any of my data and I don't want to delete the app and re download it because it has all my history and data in it that's calibrated to track my period and I don't want to lose all the information. I'm very frustrated.
I’ve had Flo for 2-3 years now and have loved it. It’s been an amazing aid for my period. But now everything they have to offer that I’ve been using for years is only being offered to premium users.
I've had a blast using Flo for the last couple of months to track my irregular cycle, as I've had problems with it for years. But ever since the latest update (as of this post), it keeps crashing at the startup load screen and won't let me on. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
I love the app, I truly love the community that surrounds the app and how everyone is free to write what they want on the insights section plus it's anonymous!! But I can't get back into the app.. like whenever I try to click into the app it brings me straight back to the home page, please fix this as soon as possible
Oh my god this saved my life! Soon as I got my period I got this app straight away! So recommend getting this app! ❤️❤️❤️
CAN WE PLEASE GET A CHAT ROOM if u could do them based on age or symptoms or just public ones anyone could join that would be great
its a great app but i think it should have an option where u can say if you have put your patch on the days each month to keep track of when ur off ur period
Can you PLEASE make a chatroom with no topic? Like one where we can all just chat about anything and get support? I would give 5 stars if that happened
I think and many other people think that the comments should come back because it was a good way for everyone to communicate anonymously and not feel judged and we were able to talk about anything and have interesting discussions about many things that women have to go through
The best app
Been using this app for a few months now and just noticed it’s changed some of my dates around eg this morning it said my period was due Wednesday and now it’s changed to Tuesday which has in turn changed my ovulation date.
All that’s missing is being synced with the boyfriends phone 😂
Now I know this is going to sound very very weird but I haven’t gotten my period yet but one day I had a bit of spotting and I thought I got it so I had heard about this app before so I got it straight away but then after a couple weeks I realized that I didn’t actually get my period but it still helped with my moods and headaches and advice and everything like that but I think that you should make an app for girls who are close to getting their period and around when you think they might be close to getting it and they can log in different things to help you determine around when they will get their period xx