30 DAY FULL (AB + PUSH UP + SQUAT + ARMS + BUTT + PLANK + THIGH + CARDIO). FACT NOW!
► The 30 Day Fitness Challenge is a simple 30 day exercise plan, where you do a set number of ab exercises each day with rest days thrown in! The workout increases intensity slowly and day 30 will test anyone. The app is suitable for both men and women of any ages.
• 8 workout categories: 30 Day Ab, 30 Day Push Up, 30 Day Squat, 30 Day Toned Arms, 30 Day Plank, 30 Day Thigh Slimming, 30 Day Cardio
• This application has 48 intense workouts with 103 core exercise variations!
• Exercises with guides text, photos & videos
• The best Recipes for Fitness
• You can export and import the current progress easily!
• Markup the rest days
• Allow to schedule user's workouts
• Enable push notification
• Reset the days and the exercises
• Timer to plank exercise
• Allow user to print the exercise description
• Allow user to hide/show the doing challenges, hide/show the bookmark exercises
• Allow user to zoom the exercise description
• Allow user to track weight using weight charts
• Calculate the BMI index
• More and more...
We’re wishing you good health and happiness!
► The interface is incredibly simple to use, yet powerful and attractive, compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini.
► Please send us your questions, suggestions and comments about the application. Any other feedback, comments, and other communications should be directed to [email protected] Thank you!
Mobile510 – “Good - Better - Best”
Email: [email protected]
The applications 30 Day Fitness Challenges ~ Daily Workout Free was published in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-09-13 and was developed by Shane Clifford. The file size is 102.62 MB. The current version is 9.1 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
1. Add more food recipes for fitness
2. Allow users to print the content (food, 30 day program…)
3. Update Biorhythm UI
4. Improve UI & Functions
Thanks for using our app. We'll try our best to make this app better than better! Any other feedback, comments, and other communications should be directed to [email protected] Thank You!