Yoga and meditation anytime, anywhere.
Practice in the comfort of your home and when you travel. Our iPhone and iPad app is free to download and with your YogaGlo membership you can access over 3,800 classes in a variety of styles, levels and durations so you can find a class that meets your needs at every stage of your life. You can also track your YogaGlo activity on Apple Watch and monitor your heart rate during each practice so you can contribute to your Activity Rings and meet your daily goals.
YOGA AND MEDITATION CLASSES ON DEMAND
3,800+ yoga & meditation classes from some of the world’s top yoga teachers.
START A PROGRAM TO MEET YOUR WELLNESS GOALS
Commit to a specific goal to stay focused during your wellness journey. Our guided programs are designed to help you get stronger, calmer and more flexible with an easy to follow schedule and expert guidance from our teachers. You pick your schedule and your level and we'll guide you the rest of the way.
FIND & FAVORITE YOGA CLASSES
Find and favorite yoga classes you can't wait to take when you roll out your mat.
FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE YOGA TEACHERS
Follow your favorite yoga teachers to get updates on their latest classes and new programs.
CURATED YOGA AND MEDITATION COLLECTIONS
Interested in yoga for beginners? Yoga for exercise or cross-training? Meditation for stress reduction or more restful sleep? Our curated collections are designed to help you find yoga classes for your specific interests.
App offers curation tools that allow you to browse, search and filter the entire library of yoga and meditation classes by time, level, focus or teacher. Choose how, when and where to practice with yoga and meditation classes that meet you at your skill and interest level for a personalized experience.
YOGA ON THE GO
No connection? No problem. Download yoga classes to be viewed offline with no internet connection necessary so you can practice yoga anytime, anywhere.
TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY WITH HEALTH APP AND APPLE WATCH
Start and stop YogaGlo classes with your Apple Watch, track exercise duration, and monitor heart rate during each practice so you can contribute to you Activity Rings and meet your daily goals.
The applications YogaGlo – Yoga and Meditation classes was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-12-16 and
was developed by YogaGlo, Inc..
The file size is 146.23 MB.
The current version is 3.2.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- New: Class Recommendations - You now get 3 classes recommended to you everyday in My Practice! Looking at classes you’ve previously taken as well as yogis like you, we’ve put together a daily recommendation, tailored to your favorite styles, teachers, levels, durations, and more.
- New: The Search feature has been completely overhauled. In addition to searching for classes, you’ll now get results for Programs, Collections, Teachers, and Styles.
- New: Universal Search Bar - In most places within the app, a search bar appears at the top allowing you to quickly find more content.
- Update: The main bottom navigation has been updated (you’ll now see My Practice, Programs, Classes, Collections, and More).
- Update: Cleaned up some of the elements in Offline Mode.
- Update: Cleaned up the “More” section so things are easier to navigate.
- Update: We’ve removed “Featured Class”.
- Update for Apple Watch: Since we’ve removed “Featured Class”, you’ll now see Recommended Classes when they’re available.
- Updated: We've filmed some beautiful and intimate videos with our teachers giving you a deeper connection to who they are, where they come from, and what inspires them. You can find these on certain Teacher profiles.
- Fix: When viewing a class in Offline Mode, the Props were missing so we’ve made sure they’re visible.
- Fix: When viewing a class in Offline Mode, if the class is part of a Program, you’ll now see those details.
- Fix: You can now tap on a Teacher’s name when viewing a class to see the Teacher’s profile.
- Fix: In Offline Mode, some members were experiencing app crashes if the app was left in Offline Mode for a long time or they were getting permanently stuck in Offline Mode. These issues have been fixed.
Really good teachers here! Lectures and meditations, too.
I'm really enjoying this app! Lots of variety and ease of use too. Thank you!
My lifeline to the teachings of Stephanie Snyder and many other amazing instructors.
I use YogaGlo when I can't make it to my studio and to explore different styles of yoga. There's always something I want to try or return to.
Great teachers and a ton of variety - a resource I've come to depend on.
Not sure why the age rating is so high can you lower it to 4+ age rating please.
YogaGlo now has 'programs.' Series classes that you commit to ahead of time that I felt really motivated to complete. I had a hard time getting myself to make time to do a class and the programs and email reminders have made a big difference. Thank you YogaGlo team!
Edit: fixed after re-installing the app as recommended by the developer reply. Thank you for the support! Every time I open the app it just says there is no internet connection, even if I force close it and reopen. The last update said it fixed that, but I am still experiencing it.
I love this app! It's the only hope for me to get a yoga practice of any kind in my daily life. Love all the programs- they keep me accountable! Wholeheartedly recommend. ❤
Excellent selection of yoga teachers. Easily filtered to find the focus you want. I especially enjoy the videos with Jason Crandall and Kia Miller
I'd never done yoga before downloading this app. I've been really pleased with the offerings for beginners.
Love the app for downloads & offline viewing on my schedule. Out in the woods or in the hotel, I can keep my practice consistent with this 24/7 availability.
Of all the yoga apps I've tried, this is by far my favorite. There is a wide variety of experience level and length of class, which makes it virtually impossible to not find something you love in the time frame you have. If you want to love yoga or already do, try this app!
This app not only offers great teachers with great classes but so many functions. I don't have wifi at home. No problem, I download the classes at my favorite local spot and have them when I need them. My absolute favorite is the interface with my watch. If you have that occasional need to pause, I'm not trying to grab my phone. I can handle it right where I am on my mat. I use an adaptor to plug my phone into my hdmi port on my TV. Enjoy your practice anywhere!!
I love this app. The instructors are knowledgeable and I've enjoyed every class I've taken so far. I have never before found an at home yoga practice that I looked forward to doing, until now. I'm excited to try new classes and instructors. I love that my practice happens on my schedule. I love searching for classes that fit my needs at that moment. It's exactly what I was looking for.
Have used yoga glo or years - way before the app - but the app is handy and has everything you need so you can do yoga on your own when you cannot get to a class. I have my fave teachers and have changed over the years Try this.
I do not recommend anyone downloading this app, I tried disconnecting my trial and it would not let me!
DO NOT upgrade. When you do, you're asked to login back at a higher monthly plan. From $5.99 to $22.99 a month. I'll take the free YouTube classes.
Wonderful happy! Everything I need in yoga and so convenient.
I enjoy the videos when the app works, but I am getting fed up with its problems. Will yet again request help--is repeatedly losing down on me.