Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $59.99
- 6 months recurring subscription for $89.99
- Yearly recurring subscription for $119.99
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
The applications Simply Piano by JoyTunes was published
in the category Education on 2015-09-02 and
was developed by JoyTunes.
The file size is 179.80 MB.
The current version is 4.11.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
New update with iOS 11 support and introducing the super cool favorites library!
Thanks to all your awesome feedback, we've added a way for you to save your favorite songs to a separate playlist for easy access. Now you can easily add the songs you love to a new favorites library to perfect the skills you learned.
We also made many iOS 11 under-the-hood improvements and fixes.
Thanks for asking us to add this feature, keep the feedback coming! Write us at [email protected], anytime.
We’ve fixed a pesky bug that made some songs mysteriously disappear in the song library. That won’t happen anymore:)
I think this invention is really smart and helps teach us how to learn piano the fun way... But, I wish you guys could make some of the courses and songs free without having to buy premium, I think that would make this app incredible. Anyways, great app!
I love it!! It's really helpful !
I have never played before and I wanted to do I decided to try this app out and I know some stuff I haven't thanks app
Just got this and I am so excited about it! I never write reviews, but felt I must for this one!
Skilled piano player checking this out. Not too bad so far. PianoJay
La mejor aplicación para aprender a tocar piano , simplemente maravillosa
The app is great in itself. However, I bought a 60 dollar iTunes gift card for premium and it says insufficient credit remaining. So I just spent 60 dollars on it when it never really took it...
Teaches in a fun and simple way
Super easy and fun!!!
@joytunescom: NEW song in Simply Piano iOS! Now you can learn "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran in our song library! Try it here: …
NEW song in Simply Piano iOS! Now you can learn "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran in our song library! Try it here:…
NEW update for iOS 11!! You can now save songs you love in a special favorites category! Get the new update here:…
I knew a lot of basics from being taught as a child. I followed a few books but the books never taught me what I learned here in this order. It was nice and refreshing to play at this beginner lever even though I could already play. As a young student I had trouble with notes and rhythms on the piano that had made me slow at learning songs later down in my career. This app is helping me fix my mistakes as a younger student and is going in a direction that my books never went. The app interface is good as well and the accompaniment makes playing simple rhythms fun and easy!!
Thanks for make this awesome app
Love it so far! I'm able to recognize the notes more quickly than I ever have.
I thought this app would help people playing the piano, but I was wrong. Sure it gives a lesson, but it is very strange. And once you get the first lesson done you can't play anything until you go on, but that costs money so I can't play any songs and the lessons went to waste. Thanks for such a disappointment. As a piano player, I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone.
I like this but it can be pricey but not piano teacher pricey.
This app is pretty awesome to help a beginner to learn piano. I learned to read sheet music after just few minutes, something that I've always had a hard time with. Only one thing I noticed, that sometimes it marks a note wrong even if I've played it correctly. The same note played behind it shows correct. I think it's because sometimes my app mic is maybe not picking up the note? Anyway, I turned the hit the keys harder and it doesn't happen as often.
I love how you learn 👏👍🏻👌
I already know how to play the piano, and when I opened the app I selected the "I have some experience" option. I got the app to have a unique way of playing songs (ya know, with the orchestra playing with me) but that's not at all what I got. It's good for learning basics, which I did not need, and it didn't allow me to play any songs like I thought it would. Get it if you want to learn, but don't waste your time otherwise.
Lets you know the notes and songs
I love this app