Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Timber, Counting Stars, Safe and Sound, also J.S.Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $44.99
- 6 months recurring subscription for $59.99
- Yearly recurring subscription for $89.99
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
The applications Simply Piano by JoyTunes - Learn & play piano was published
in the category Education on 2015-09-02 and
was developed by JoyTunes.
The file size is 176.84 MB.
The current version is 4.7 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We made some performance improvements and fixed some pesky bugs for an even smoother experience.
Oh, and we’ve also added more songs to the Song Library for you to put your skills to the test. Have fun!
I learned in over a week what I would have learned by myself in a month. Thank you!
Good app for playing songs quickly while still focusing on learning how to play sheet music. It simplifies popular, traditional and classical songs.
This app is great! It helped me a lot to learn piano. I thought it had trouble picking up certain notes, but it turned out I just couldn't keep time 🙄 I'm working on it lol. But this is great!
Easy to understand for a total newbie!
It really helps I like it a lot
Customer support is wonderful, with Levi thoroughly answering my many subscription questions, and then helping with a free trial problem. Once he got me into the premium course upgrade I knew I would be staying with this after the trial period. The premium course lessons are much better than the free lessons, and the midi Bluetooth connection to my iPad is flawless, so I can practice quietly on my keyboard with headphones at night without disturbing my wife. I wish I had this app 39 years ago!
I love this app makes piano learning easy
Great app for a beginner like me. Absolutely live it
This app is incredible helpful for busy professionals who have limited time. I have to confess that I'm 30 years of age and this app has given me hope to learn to play the piano. Definitely worth paying the yearly membership - 0.25 cents per day - which is literally an incredible deal. Learn at your own time and pace. Hopefully, they will add Beethoven Sonata No. 8, which then and only then I will cry. Make me cry app developers.
It had a hard time picking up certain notes. It was able to hear c d e and f but I had the hit the g note really hard for it to even hear it.
I look forward to playing every night when I get off work and on weekends I play for hours on end in this app. I am 2 months into the app and there is plenty more in the program to learn. It demystifies learning how to play the piano in a slow enough time frame for you to learn notes and chords but not too slow that you become bored with it.
Not enough payment options. You're forced to pay at least 51.99 just to try the app out. And for that amount of money you get only 3 months. Not to mention the amount of content in the app is probably only going to keep you busy for so long. Needs a one month or one week option.
This app listens to any piano, including acoustic, so you don't have to plug anything in. Has a lot of content, and starts with very helpful videos and tutorials on reading music. In my opinion no other app comes close to what this offers. Highly recommended.
The songs are nice and easy to learn. Good starting point to learn how to read music. I'm giving it 4 star because when u get into it u have to pay weekly for more fun.
It's amazing. I have always wanted to play the piano and now I have a chance to in my own home.
So far I like it.
I play the note it says and it tells me I'm wrong. Fix please
I frickin love this. I had so many notes that I didn't know how the read and this just helped me so much! Thank u for this app❤️