Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $59.99
- 6 months recurring subscription for $89.99
- Yearly recurring subscription for $119.99
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
The applications Simply Piano by JoyTunes was published
in the category Education on 2015-09-02 and
was developed by JoyTunes.
The file size is 291.32 MB.
The current version is 6.3.7 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
New! The community has spoken. Thanks to all your awesome feedback, we’ve revamped the metronome sound in Practice Mode so it isn’t so gloomy. Now there’s an accentuated first beat for a more enjoyable Practice Mode. Now you know why you feel happier:)
It is amazing
My 7 year old learned songs in her own without any help! Thank you.
It makes learning unbelievable easy! Yes, I’m 45 years old and I’d never believe I’ll learn so fast so much. I tried the fist few lessons for free and now I paid and learning so much, it’s really exciting! I wish I had this 40 years ago, my son loves it too!
the app was good at detecting the notes and following along in the beginning, but whennit asked me to play along with the first song, even when i was playing the notes correctly it said that i was wrong and wouldn’t let me move on. i got very frustrated and couldn’t use the app because of it
I learned to play fairly complicated tunes in less than a week, whereas I spent months getting to 2-handed playing using other tools. I love getting to play new songs all the time. Only complaint is the “premium” subscription (basically the only way to learn), which is fairly expensive, although people have said it’s cheaper than most piano lessons. Either way, I’d recommend this app.
I love this app as it makes me feel it is possible for me to learn piano even in my thirties. Thanks SimplyPiano!
This app says it can teach you how to play but no it can't with SOOO MANY FLAWS!!!! It detects all background noise and you're voice and thinks that's the key you clicked!!! I got SO AGGRAVATED WITH THIS I DELETED IT TWICE.! And honestly who wants to pay to play songs when the app is TERRIBLE?! AND DEVELOPERS I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT SENDING A MESSAGE TO OR SENDING A VIDEO TO WHOEVER I WANT YOU TO ACTUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!! And I saw a developer response that told someone TO TIME THEIR PIANO??!! THAT COST MONEY!!! LIKE TRIPLE DIGITS!!! SO GET IT RIGHT!!!! OH AND IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M UPSET!!😤😡
It says this app is free but then it teaches you 5 notes and then to keep learning you need to pay. That does not make sense
I absolutely love this app thing is I am only a kid I don’t have that money can you please make this free to where anyone can play for like a year please and thank you
My partner bought me a piano a couple of years ago... he’s a music teacher and can play any instrument, he’s totally gifted and amazing. He’s my inspiration, but when he tried to teach me for a whole 2 minutes I rejected his help and wanted to teach myself. He found this APP for me and I’ve never looked back. It doesn’t come naturally to me, I have to work at it...I’ve had times when I’ve wanted to throw the whole thing out the window...but I’ve persisted and truly love it. It’s my ‘me time’... I reward myself with playing the piano. It lifts me up when I’m down and I can’t believe the songs that I can play now. I have a very long way to go but I am loving the journey. Thankyou SP team !!
We trialled the app for a couple of days, decided it wasn’t suitable for what we needed, cancelled the app and then was charged for the full year. I have written to the support team with the incorrect charge and have had no reply. I would not trust this site.
I’m sorry if I’m begging you or something, anyways can you put AT LEAST some songs you can play?? I’m sorry if you put hard work on this app just suggestion. 😅
This app helps you learn play piano or keyboard very well and soon you will be a master at piano or keyboard 🎼🎹😀
Simply piano has helped me learn professionally to play piano it’s the greatest app of all time
I have bought the 1 year subscription and i have used it less then 2 month I definitely did regret buying it as it does not recognize any note after i finish the first course
I like simply piano and have no hate for it I learnt all the basics but my parents will not pay that much but if you are going to pay it is a great app and I will recommend it and just again I am not hating on this app I am just saying it is money and I get why
This app is so bad. You have to start paying which it dosen’t say in the app
I realised before I downloaded that there’d be a premium option but I didn’t realise that you have to pay to play if you are willing to pay for it it’s amazing and you should but if you won’t or can’t pay then don’t bother downloading you can only learn the first five notes, a YouTube tutorial could teach you more.
Takes a week to learn a song but the OnlinePianist another piano learning game and I learn’t the minecraft song in just 30 mins and meglovina and the opening to super Mario on the same day on another day like a few days apart