Be part of something exciting, unlock new social experiences, explore your city. Born in Chicago and now near you. Let’s Cliq! (1) Invite your friends (2) Browse other groups (3) Invite them to chat (4) If you cliq, meet in person.
A word from Founder/CEO Nick Wieczorek: “We want to be a one-stop shop for folks looking to explore their city, both people and places. Our mission is to connect groups of friends and we view unique experiences as a great way to accomplish that goal."
- Access all Cliq features with a subscription that starts with a 7-day free trial, and then costs $7.99 every two months
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The applications Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2015-09-02 and
was developed by Cliqster LLC.
The file size is 25.25 MB.
The current version is 1.20.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
What's new you ask?...
• Now you can see your mutual friends!
• New streamlined interface.
• Improved sharing! See a group you know a friend of yours would cliq with? Now it's easier than ever to share, whether or not they have Cliq.
• Hide groups you don't wanna see anymore.
• Group Bios - provide a little information about you and your group to find and connect with the best people!
• Events! For a select few, Cliq now curates a daily list of sweet events going on in your city. Email us ([email protected]) if you're dying to get your hands on it.
• Speed improvements.
Your help is invaluable to the Cliq team. Got feedback? Email us at [email protected]
I’m unsure of what would cause the developers of this app to charge $30 for using their service when there are apps like Tinder for romantic relationships and MeetUp for platonic relationships and like-minded people. Bumble even offers a friend-meeting service AND a business networking service. Those three apps have their regular services and their premium services. It seems like the makers of this app knowingly shot themselves in the foot with this one. The market is nearly inundated with free people meeting apps like this one. Creating this one and THEN on top of that, charging an astronomical $29.99 to use a service that we can get elsewhere for free is...not a good idea. My website costs $29.99 a month, $30 fills my car for a week, $30 is more than a monthly student subscription to Adobe Creative suite. WHY would I pay that much money to use an app that offers services that I can get elsewhere for free? Not a good idea. Look elsewhere, people.
This charged me and a friend $30 each when we opted for the free trial. We even clicked out of the auto renew that is the default setting when you sign up. Somehow that setting was lost when I got a new phone and transferred my iCloud. There’s only a handful of users. Borderline criminal what they’re doing.
I downloaded it, saw that only the first week was free trial, then deleted it immediately because the app doesn’t offer any option to cancel. I figured deleting it would be the only way. Then this morning I wake up to a $30 charge on my bank account. I googled ways to cancel the script but can’t find anything. This app literally forces you to pay for it. Bunch of bait and switch crooks.
very nice app for meeting people
good for meeting up with friends
Used when going out and about in chicago
met some cool people thought this app
thx, easy to use
Cliq is an awesome app! Great for meeting new people/friends
will continue to use
"This number is not sms-enabled. Please call the company on the same number if you wish to contact them" That message came up when I tried to send an authentication text to use the app. So now the company has collected all my information and I can't use the app. Thanks for nothing. Scam
Don't get this app
Love this app and have connected with lots of people I otherwise never would've met both on and offline. My friends and I started using it when we got sick of our usual going out routine. I also love that I can have multiple different groups based on who I am out with at any given time.
Annoying. It makes you spam your friends right after sign up. You can't continue without spamming at least one friend and having them join your group. Isn't the whole point of this app to meet new people, not hang out w the ones you already know?
They make you log in through Facebook and you have to share the app with friends to use it
Finally a way to meet new friends in the city. Really excited to use again on our next night with "nothing to do"
I don't live in chicago but downloaded cliq when I visited my friends and we had a great time. Highly recommended.
This app provides an awesome way to meet new people for a night out. Definitely recommended.
Love the app and love the promos you guys have done to get me and my friends out to cool events and meet new people.
Great idea. Been looking for a group-based app for awhile now. Clean, crisp, interface with a smooth delivery. Definitely recommended!
Still lots of glitches. After you get your group it's so much work and timing. Just use grouper if looking for something like this to meet new people fast. Tried for 2 more days so it's not biased. Still doesn't work for connecting.