The ORIGINAL coloring book! Join over 25 million users in a relaxing experience. Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images from our artists - or upload your own drawings and give them even more life!
The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy also offers a "draw mandala" mode - with a few swipes, create beautiful mandalas! Let your imagination run wild.
- 1000+ pictures to paint: mandalas, florals, animals, patterns, cats, gardens, famous paintings and more.
- Easy to color: choose your color palette and tap to color.
- Select from different brush types for advanced effects.
- The best rated coloring app: over a million 5 star ratings!
- Get inspired by the community - view and share drawings with people from around the world
- Easily share your drawings in your favorite social network
- Optimized for the newest iPhones
- Works offline! No wifi needed!
- Paint your own drawings! Draw on paper, take a picture of it, and give it the colors it deserves.
- Draw your own mandalas with an innovative new mode!
- The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually*
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
The applications Colorfy: Coloring Art Games was published
in the category Entertainment on 2015-07-06 and
was developed by Fun Games For Free.
The file size is 150.34 MB.
The current version is 5.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- You can now paint 3D images on AR!
I’m loving it because it’s soooooooooooo FUN!!!!!!!!!👍👍👍👍😻🤗
I just wish you could couple in any thing it’s not cool if we have to pay for it
I’m only getting this so I can get 11 robux xD but yeh bi
I thought I’d give this “free” app a go. I did not realise I’d inadvertently subscribed to an app that would bill me $14.42 A WEEK. I managed to get a refund in the end, but I was angry that I had unknowingly left auto resubscribe on in my settings, which kicked in after my one week “free trial” had ended. The stupid app never worked properly anyway. A lesson learned the hard way.
I really like Colorfy it recently got me into colouring and I’m very happy that I downloaded it but there are a few things that annoys me.The things that all annoy us are that there are lots off adds and there are lots off things that you can’t colour no a fence but it’s kinda like teesing but other then all those little things it’s so fun and relaxing🤩😊😉🙂😋✍🏻✏️❤️
This game is very good but...it keeps glitching and u don’t get to colour much stuff without paying...but otherwise it’s a great game to play and relaxing!
You know other games let you save pictures well this games lets you use pictures in the past and colour them in.
I love Colorfy, it is great to relax and easy to use, even tho it is harder for people who can’t pay for a subscription. But there is a big issue that I can’t get rid of. When I open the app, I can’t scroll up. It stops right before ‘trending’ and I can’t view anything above it. I know that isn’t a very big problem, but I can’t see the daily images and it is SUPER annoying! This has been going on for some time now, and I have tried everything to fix it. But other than that small flaw, I love this app and recommend it to anyone who likes creating beautiful images and relaxing! Thanks guys for developing such a great app!!
I wang to unsubscribe. How do I do this please? Thanks
I love this game but it would be better if there were no trials because it would be more popular love the game and hope I gave you advice
I thought I’d try the app and delete it before the free trial was up cause I needed a little distraction and it was fun for a time. I don’t have the game installed anymore, yet that sure doesn’t stop you from taking my money still. I shouldn’t have to pay 11$ that I need for medical bills on an app that I don’t even have!
I've cancelled the subscription 4 times so far.... I keep getting charged. I don't even use this app anymore. Used it once and deleted .... I want my $40 back
Charged me even though I unsubscribed and had app deleted. Now I can’t update or download any apps until I pay the fee, which I’m too broke to do.
I would really look 👀 foreword to create something I really show it to the social media for more in the future and please make Colorfy2 with a 2 on it.♥️♥️♥️♥️
It has good content but you literally have to pay for 90% of the stuff in the app. I don’t think any reasonable person would want to spend that much money on an app they’re probably gonna delete later.
This game is terrible. I’m sorry I have no other words to explain it, you can’t paint anything without purchasing it, other than the splotchy option. And the controls are all messed up. Please don’t get this game, it is a waste of your time and money. I’ve warned you!
So like cool I color better now
It has been so fun coloring on Colorfy. I just love it thank you for making Colorfy. ❤️😎👌
I downloaded this app a while ago and genuinely do not remember subscribing to ANYTHING. My iTunes is charged to a credit card. Took me a while to realize that this app alone was charging me $10/week and I haven’t even been using it. Total scam, don’t download. Lost probably close to $100 just from having it on my phone.