Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier App Description & Overview
Clear and simple meditation. Learn to meditate and improve your practice with New York Times bestselling author Dan Harris and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers. Designed for skeptics, built for a lifetime of mindfulness.
- Free ongoing access to our 7-session introductory course and mindful meditations.
- Daily videos to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
- Guided audio meditations for coping with anxiety and political stress, and for activities like walking and falling asleep.
- New content monthly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
- Free access to a meditation coach (a real human, not a robot).
- Offline access to guided meditations and videos.
- Apple Health App integration for tracking your progress.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** #1 in Apple’s ‘New Apps We Love’
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
Subscription & Pricing:
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Basically, here's what the podcast is obsessed with: Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: @10percent, Facebook: @10percenthappier, Instagram: 10percent
You might notice a little bit of tidying/tightening with this release, but most of the recent changes happened behind the scenes. This builds on our last big update, which includes:
* A New Look - to make things more intuitive and friendly, we've revamped the entire course experience
* Offline Access - by popular request, you can now download a course (video + audio) for offline listening
* 1 Tap to Play - we've streamlined the day-to-day experience so you can open the app and tap once to play both the video and the meditation
* Favorite Any Meditation - you can now bookmark meditations from any course so you have quick access to all of your favorites
* Shorts! - this update includes some new meditation "shorts" (quick meditations if you don't have much time)
Check it all out, keep the feedback coming to [email protected], and stay tuned for more courses (and app updates) coming soon…
Do you like Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier apps? Please share!
Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier App Tips & Tricks
Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier Screenshots
Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier Video
Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by 10% Happier Reviews
So far so good
It has value!
Some of us just have to try harder. Just have faith and keep trying. The first few successes will keep you coming back. I just started and I really like it!
By Construction PM
I'm a 50 year old male who is new to meditation but after a month I'm really loving it as well as the tool conveyed.
Amazing team of experts
By Sam & Mee
I use this app daily for a morning meditation. The collective experience knowledge and wisdom of the meditation experts who collaborate with Dan Harris is impressive. I have found their guidance to be incredibly helpful in my practice.
First in class!
Absolutely the best meditation app available.
Simple & Real
Love the way it's discussed and taught. And also think it's really cool that it's verbalizing my doubts, concerns and skeptical thoughts!!
Thanks Dan Harris
By Sto469 !
This app is terrific! Do yourself a favor and TRY IT!
Great for beginners still looking for intro training
This is not as intentionally focused for beginners to immediately start meditating as Headspace is. I really love headspace right now for walking me through a 10-day required course just to unlock the rest of the app. But I have so many questions and want to be able to pursue answers while I have the energy and passion that I know will go away after a while.
10% is perfect for perusing various topics where videos and also example meditations are abundant. They even have a coach which is amazing although I haven't spoken to yet.
So well put together
Easy UX. Great approachable lessons. Useful and non assuming. I love it.
I love this app. I really look forward to each session. From the interviews before to meditations as well. The interviews helps me understand more how the meditation benefits the mind and body. Thank you
Great quality content. Thank you!
Great for the beginner
Using just the free lessons, I have to say the app is really slick and well-designed, and the teachers are excellent. I think this is a great app for people, all people.