Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All App Description & Overview
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Customizable toolbars and workspace
• Batch export with filters
• Dehaze and Denoise tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of multiple facial features
• Photos extension
• Full EXIF viewer
• Customizable theme
• Face: Smooth, Whiten, Tone, and Reshape
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement and clarity
• Local adjustments: Gradient, radial, color masking, brushing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert.
Desktop version also at https://www.polarr.co.
Contact [email protected] for questions or more information.
1) Bug fixes.
2) Fine tune Apple Pencil performance.
3) Fixed EXIF data issue.
4) Better layout for iPhone SE.
5) Re-arrange local adjustment tools panel.
Do you like Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All apps? Please share!
Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All App Tips & Tricks
Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All Screenshots
Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All Video
Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All Reviews
Definitely my favorite editing/ color correction app, this is my go to app when I'm not using photoshop CS4 extended
No pude usar herramientas
Al hacer mi cuenta pensé que podría usar herramientas que permanecen bajo llave, pero no fue así, la verdad la aplicación siguió igual de bloqueada que antes, así que no fue más de lo mismo, por otra parte todo es igual, muy similar a la competencia con Photoshop, sólo que al tener cuenta de adobe, los filtros si se desbloquean.
By Peaches farts
This app has taken my photography to the next level!!! So happy I found it 🖤
One of the best mobile photo editors!
A very feature complete app. Adjust everything from the basics to individual color curves and much more. This is hands down my favorite app for retouching photos from my DSLR on the go.
By Connor Keenan
Great photo editor app, and way more in-depth tolls than with default Instagram or Photo App.
LOVE THIS APP, although...
I really love this app. It is amazing. I have posted a couple pictures I've edited with it on Instagram (@ryanpathriot1). If you want to see which ones they are a picture of a Ford Focus RS and me going down a technical section while mountain biking. Before this app I used pic stitch, but this is waayyy better. There is one thing about pic stitch that I like more than this: the focus and blur. I really like to use the focus option sometimes, and it is helpful with the blur so I can blur peoples faces and/or license plates. Polarr could you please add that into this? Thanks!!!
how do you get rid of the "double tap to edit" watermark in the top right of a photo?
By Alvin Jeremiah
Really recommend this lovely app. Though there are some in-app sales, you still can do amazing edits with the original effects.
10/10 would recommend
It gives you everything you need to look aesthetic or Tumblr. Also it doesn't pixilated your pictures like other apps.
Really gives you full control of your photos!📸📸
This app is great and useful