Productive habits & daily goals tracker App Description & Overview
Build good habits. Organize your life. Download to get all the tools you need to build a routine of positive, life changing habits. You get:
● A way to plan your day - Schedule habits for morning, afternoon, evening, or any time of the day. You can also schedule habits for more than once a day, or only for weekdays, or just for the start of the month, or just on Mondays, or many other convenient choices.
● Motivating streaks - Build motivating chains of done habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of done habits, the more likely you will stick at the habit.
● A way to focus - You're only shown what's due for the current time of day. This helps you better manage your time, and prevents stress about what is still left to do.
● Powerful reminders - Know what's due for each time period, plus you can set reminders for each habit, or get a big push from Boost Mode.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like calendars of your progress, detailed stats, notes, a passcode lock, and the beautiful Floodlight theme.
Hey all! Version 1.3 brings these improvements:
- New alert tones. You can now choose from 5 alert sounds
- The help section is now available to all users
- An nicer animation when you mark something 'done' or 'skipped'
- 'Morning start' now defaults to 12am again
It turns out that iOS 9 brought with it a few bugs! The following have all been fixed:
- For some users the app has been crashing on open. This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you still have this problem
- Fixed an issue where users could have cells disappear from the habit detail and life log screens.
- Fixed an issue where users with their phones set to asian languages can get a crash on the 'More stats' screen.
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing badge numbers for times of the day they had no habits
- Added a "Write your own" button to each of the habit categories
- Removed 'Pull down to add' animation on first app use
- Fixed a bug where some users were shown the wrong day when attempting to back date habits.
- Ensuring the app is compatible with iOS 10
Do you like Productive habits & daily goals tracker apps? Please share!
Productive habits & daily goals tracker App Tips & Tricks
Productive habits & daily goals tracker Screenshots
Productive habits & daily goals tracker Video
Productive habits & daily goals tracker Reviews
By Niall Lee
Simple and easy makes me follow....!!!
Excellent app. Super helpful. Easy to customize. I have been relying on it daily for months. It really has helped me establish new habits.
This app is great and helps me get stuff done.
Great app for building better habits
This app is working great for me, and it's been about a week. You can only track about 5 habits with the free version, but I think that's fine, because more than that starts to become more of a to-do list, which is not what this app is for. I think "Productive" is a bit of a misnomer, because it's not just about getting stuff done; it's for building better routines--whether that be related to avoiding certain foods, keeping in touch, exercising, straightening your work space, whatever. I gave this app 4 instead of 5 stars only because I prefer a slightly cleaner-looking interface. Overall, highly recommend!
Working great to stay motivated. Buying the full version soon to do even more.
I just wish it wasn't $5 for the full version. That's a little steep.😬
I feel so much more productive now. The app is easy to use and the icons are cute.
I bought the updated version after the first five minutes of using the app because it's awesome and worth the four dollars! I can't wait to use this all the time. It's exactly what I've been looking for! Bless ❤️
Pro version is worth it
Makes me stay motivated. Nothing better than checking something off a list! Love the colors and love the Icons (could add a view more icons but there is a lotttt still) love this app! Thank you!
This app is excellent. I am an extremely forgetful person, easy to lose focus. I've only had this app for a couple of days and already I'm finding it easier to form habits. While it is a letdown that you can't customize for specific due dates, I think the app is more focused on forming recurrent behaviors. I use another app for more specific task planning. I love the minimalist style the app is going for, they clearly know their clientele. I don't often spend money on apps but the full version was worth it. The devs deserve it.
Really really nice!! Just needs a Mac companion app.
By Sans the Skeleton
This habit tracking app goes beyond all others that I've seen. It's simple, beautiful, and beyond functional. I like how easily I can check off my habits for the day, as all I need to do is glance at my color-coded habits and swipe right.
If Productive had a Mac application, I would download it in a heartbeat. It would be helpful to have this app on my primary workspace in addition to my iPhone.
Thanks for such a wonderful app!
This is a charming little app that gets me moving in the morning I love being able to go down the list and feel accomplished. Great work!!