Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter App Description & Overview
Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for $8.99 USD per month or $84.99 USD per year. There is a 2 week free trial.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, normally either $8.99 USD for the monthly subscription or $84.99 USD for the annual subscription unless we are running a sale).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
-Add ability to save and load diet sets
Do you like Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter apps? Please share!
Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter App Tips & Tricks
Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter Screenshots
Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter Video
Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter Reviews
Easy. Fast. Smart app
I have used many of these apps in the past. And way long-ago are used to use paper journals to count calories. This is definitely the best I've seen. I wish it had an exercise component to calculate net calories but otherwise this app is really cool. Best part of the design - it's both a meal planner and a calorie counter. Regenerate function keeps pace with an ever-changing life in the real world.
Makes counting macros so simple!
I really like this app! I am new to counting macros, and I honestly would not know how to meal plan for my macro goals without this app. This gives me variety in my meal plans and allows me to stay under my budget! I love that it allows you to input your food preferences and block certain foods, keywords and ingredients. There is a pantry feature and a grocery list feature as well! One of my favorite things about this app is that you can automatically plan for leftovers. It's not the best as far as being user friendly, but after playing around with it, I have gotten the hang of it. There are a couple things that could be improved: I am having a hard time with it keeping my rest days and training days the same each week. It keeps wanting to shift them. I also have 4 meals planned every day, and sometimes it deletes my "snack" meal. Not total deal breakers, though. Overall I like this app a lot and would not be counting macros without it!
Excellent for beginners
By Eves apple tree17
I love his app it is the best!!
I love this app!
By No Names Left 2016
Love, love, love this app! I really want to upgrade to premium but it's just a bit too much for me at this time. If it was priced lower I would not hesitate because this app really helps keep you on track! The meals are quick and simple. You can personalize them and block certain ingredients you dislike so they don't keep appearing. Download it, you won't regret it!!!
Not necessarily turn-key, but it is worth the time to make this app customized to your preferences. I used the desktop version as well as the app to enter in my preferred foods and meals. Tweak it to suit your lifestyle so you can be consistent with what works for your body.
HELPS A LOT!
it's kinda tricky at first but once you get the hang of it , it's simple. Being able to add your own food is so helpful.
Good for beginners but not long term
It was great when I first started learning about macros. It's not the most user friendly interface but once you figure it out it's not so bad. The recipes it chooses are kind of random though. Like it'll give you vanilla pudding and Indian food in one meal. So you definitely have to fiddle with the meal plans
The other problem is that it's basic settings is to give you a huge range of macros day to day. Which doesn't really fit iifym. You can end up seriously deficient in protein and fat because the calculator doesn't really put emphasis on it. So I'd go and change it to your macros being a percentage of calories, instead of within a range.
It was useful for a while, but you'll probably move past it as you learn more about meal planning and learn what you like
Could be better
Wish the meal plan had more variety instead of the same handful of meals over and over.
Use it now!
Use this app.
Great app! Great food! Simple! I mean what more can you ask for? Incorporate your normal workouts at the gym and eat what they offer you, I can be certain that you'll see results that fit your macros. I already started to feel and see a difference. I recommended this app to my girlfriend and she fell in love. Great job! You guys are awesome! Much love from Chicago.
Good not excellent
Good app but there's plenty of room for improvement.
By Heather Nichole
Makes meal planning super easy. I love the grocery list generator.