Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. App Description & Overview
Rever is THE app to discover, track and share motorcycle riding experiences.
Going on an epic journey across the country? Out for a weekend trail ride? Burning laps at the track? Looking for incredible roads to explore or new people to ride with? Ride, track and share all of this and more with Rever!
It’s never been easier to record your rides, share them with your friends or browse new places to explore on any type of bike.
- Browse route recommendations.
- Find new riding areas.
- See ride recommendations from other riders.
RECORD AND SHARE
- Track and record your motorcycle rides using the GPS in your phone.
- Get key stats like; time, distance, average speed, elevation profiles, cap headings & lat/long.
- Follow routes you’ve created or that have been shared with you from other Rever users.
- Find and share routes with other riders.
- Save photos with rides to tell better stories.
- Use the garage to keep track of your bikes.
- Relive all the rides you’ve tracked through the in-phone app or online.
- Get motivated by joining an industry supported challenge and see how you stack up against your friends and the motorcycle community.
GROUPS, CLUBS, & EVENTS
- Find a new crew to ride with based on where you live or the type of bike you ride.
- Share ride plans and routes to make sure everybody knows where the group is going.
- Get recommendations from local clubs, shops and event organizers.
REVER PREMIUM: Premium features are available through for $5.99/month or $59.00/year.
FIND THE BEST ROADS
- Get access to Butler Motorcycle Maps’ curated road recommendations. Get instant updates as the ‘Butler Scouts’ ride and rate every great road in America.
RIDE WITH FRIENDS
- Keep your group ride together. Create a temporary riding group on your phone and view the location of everybody you are riding with, in real time.
- Customize automated text alerts to tell friends or family when you’ve started or finished a ride.
- No cell signal? No problem. Build routes and save to your phone before you go and follow via GPS.
- Compatible with the GPX file format for use with traditional GPS devices.
Make Every Ride Count!
- Road recommendations currently available only in the US.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Some features, like Riding with Friends, may use additional data and battery.
- Rever has solutions for mounting your phone to your motorcycle and keeping it charged.
- Motorcycles are our passion and we love hearing from fellow riders. Give us high fives or suggest how to do something better by emailing us at [email protected]
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Do you like Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. apps? Please share!
Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. App Tips & Tricks
Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. Screenshots
Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. Video
Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share. Reviews
I like it so far
I like how you can map out the exact route you want. Even if there are not registered roads where you are going.
Best touring app!
Awesome. Keep records of past rides and create future rides. Add in the Butler maps and this is a motorcycle tourer dream come true
I am new to riding and do many smaller under (150 miles) circle trips. Love having the past rides to look at. Never had a problem and even joined a challenge on the app. I am using the free version. Only giving it a four because of what I can't use on the free version.
Track and share?
Love the tracking capabilities and got it for the sharing capabilities but lately their not going through.
Really enjoy using this app to plan and conduct rides. The only downside is that it doesn't give you any audible feedback. Telling you that a turn is coming would be nice.
Requires Facebook ID or Email Address. NO F'ING WAY
The last thing I would give an app is my Facebook ID or My Email Address. And there is No way I'd give this company $60 per year. No way.
I downloaded this app when I was at a KTM Rally. It was easy to use and great for tracking your ride. I paid for the upgrade and found it's even better. You can plan a ride at home and transfer it to you phone. I use that feature occasionally but I use the ride tracker pretty much every weekend. I really like it.
Rever app is awesome
I love using this app it's awesome
I've had this app for a little over two years using the paid membership. What I love most is the installed Butler maps which is handy when searching for new roads to try out. Another great feature is the ability to record a route and re-use that route again. Searching through the map can be slow and sometimes it just doesn't show anything which is my main gripe. Not being able to pinpoint a start point once you found a road is something I hope they can add with an update. I find say a gold rated road on Rever then use google maps to direct me there. Wish I could do it all in the one map. Apart from that, I think it's a great resource for any rider looking to explore different roads and record riding data.
Man this is a really great app! It work with no problem
I really wanted to like it
I only use navigation apps in two situations: Adventure riding, daily GPS when I need to find something and I'm lost. This is OK for the adventure/touring, but it is useless for navigation without the ability to search for a destination, much less that you don't get turn-by-turn directions.
Every feature they have implemented has been beautifully polished, but it's a pity they haven't included many features I will actually use.
Wow what a App!!
This app is the best thing since sucrose gears. Love the route map screen. And then they give you all the details, top speed(not a big deal on a Ural Sidecar rig), average speed, mileage traveled, and altitude changes. Got it all, love it!!
My goto ride info App!