Drops: Learn Korean, etc. App Description & Overview
Selected into "New Apps We Love" by Apple in 100+ countries.
Effortless visual way to learn Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Russian, Portuguese or Italian vocabulary in just 5 minutes a day! Get addicted to learning! :)
Ever felt entertained while learning a new language? Now you will! Drops is game-changing approach to language learning - quite literally. We took ‘boring’ out of vocabulary learning!
Only 5 minutes per day:
Drops limits your learning time to 5 minutes. This might sound crazy but works like charm. Learning a new language might feel overwhelming but by chunking down into 5-minute sprints, the barrier of entry is nonexistent. No excuses: you ALWAYS have 5 minutes!
The time constraint induces ridiculous focus which further enhances the effectiveness of memorization.
100% Visual learning:
Every single word is beautifully illustrated. Your eyes will appreciate the delicious pictures and your mind will store the new memories more efficiently: you won’t have use the word of your native language but connect the new words to the illustration of the meaning. Quicker, better and more fun! :)
We took a good look at why games are so fun and addictive and injected the essence into Drops to create not just a “gamified” learning app but a proper game experience! It is freakishly immersive but in this case you don’t waste your time playing instead you build a valuable asset: knowledge of a new language.
We believe in quick pace and keyboard typing is anything but fast. Say hello to rapid swipes and taps! You’ll need those extra seconds to get the most out of your 5 minutes ;)
Strategic vocabulary selection:
The “what” is perhaps more important than “how”. We handpicked 1700+ practical words that you’ll actually use when you let’s say travel to a country where your new language is spoken.
Forge learning habit:
Drops wants to convert you into a learning addict. No matter how effective your learning tool is, if you don’t use it on a daily basis, it doesn’t really matter. Drops tricks your mind and you’ll be better for it!
I’m sure you’ll love Drops as much as we enjoyed making it. If so, please leave us a review so we can make Drops even better! :)
p.s.: We take full responsibility for the potential addiction to learning. ;)
Keep tuned as even more languages are in the pipe!
- The app contains optional in-app purchases to subscribe for daily extra time ($2.99/month or $29.99/lifetime for daily 15 minutes, $7.99/month or $79.99/lifetime for unlimited daily use)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? free to contact us at [email protected]
Grab your seat because this update will rock you on so many levels:
- 4 new languages: Arabic and Hebrew is out of beta now and we top that with a brand new Danish and Hungarian! (more to come, ha!)
- introducing Tough Word Dojo: a dedicated gym for those tough words that haunts you (available for premum users)
- Drops' eye candy design just go even more polished with buttery smooth transitions, subtle animations, a brand new session summary screen.
I don't tell you more, go and discover the rest of the goodies yourself! :) (oh, and don't forget to let us know what you loved/would improve - email us at [email protected] , we are stoked to hear your thoughts! )
Do you like Drops: Learn Korean, etc. apps? Please share!
Drops: Learn Korean, etc. App Tips & Tricks
Drops: Learn Korean, etc. Screenshots
Drops: Learn Korean, etc. Video
Drops: Learn Korean, etc. Reviews
Very easy and it helps with memorizing words
Post-most recent update: No longer recognizes streaks which is a bit unfortunate as I no longer get time bonuses
Otherwise a good app
I like it so far
Well made app for learning Japanese characters and word. Is fun to learn this way.
By Rinny ( soraya gallardo)
This helps a lot. I love it💖
I love this it's very helpful in learning a second language or third, etc.
Easy 5 minute lessons
Easy 5 minute lessons. The puzzles and pronunciations make learning easy and more appealing. Very nice app!
Love that it updates often.
Great experience in learning!
Nice app. Had a good experience in learning in the demonstration
I think I can really learn from this. And if I can't learn learn, I can always use this as a review app.
Better than most
This app actually helps. I just wish there was an option to keep listening to the voices over and over
Pretty good so far☺️
I like it.. It's easy and entertaining