VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN App Description & Overview
Best VPN app for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to access any sites or apps safely and privately, no matter where you are. There's no better way to connect to public Wi-Fi securely, use safe banking and keep your data privately to yourself.
NordVPN is using the next generation 30% faster IKEv2 security protocol - try it yourself.
Simple to Get Started
• Setup is quick and easy – just enter your email and password
• Choose the most suitable plan for you.
• Unique BestServer algorithm selects the best possible server for you, all you have to do is switch the 'ON' button
• NordVPN DNS servers for an even better security of your data. Because we want to ensure that every bit of your data is safe around the internet.
• Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you. Right now more than 700 servers in 50+ countries.
• Quickly view servers in a particular country.
• The app is built to create the best user experience. Let us worry about the security and algorithms while using a simple, yet effective interactive map.
• Neat user menu allows you to see your account information, manage custom settings, use shortcuts to reach customer support and more.
• Add favourite servers for even better and faster user experience.
• Smart search bar makes it easy to find the best server for your needs.
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions or offer advice on online security.
With this VPN app you’ll be able to:
- Connect up to 6 devices under 1 account
- Get secure VPN connection with over 700 Servers in nearly 50+ Countries
- Get Unlimited Bandwidth
- Zero Logs Policy - which means NordVPN does not store any user information - so you can be completely anonymous online!
- Use Military Grade Encryption
- Advanced security protocols (OpenVPN, Ikev2 / IPsec, L2TP)
- Enjoy WiFi security and secure online banking
- Use VPN wifi or desktop connections
- Easy set up on other devices, including Routers
By using NordVPN, your real IP address will be hidden and substituted with the NordVPN server IP address - making you virtually anonymous, allowing you to browse the web privately and securely.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a paid subscription to get started. Subscription costs: 11.99 $/month, 41.99 $/6 months and 68.99 $/12 months.
• The amount will be paid using your iTunes account.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Small improvements and fixes!
* Changed map assets
* Fixed country list issue
* Squashed some small bugs
Keep your data private and secure!
Do you like VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN apps? Please share!
VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN App Tips & Tricks
VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN Screenshots
VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN Video
VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN Reviews
Excellent app, excellent service
I haven't used a whole lot of vpn software, so take this for what it's worth - it's easy to use, functional... minimal hiccups. No crashes or other weird problems. Company is reputable, many top technology firms rate them well. Does exactly what they advertise.
Doesn't work on iPhones
Stopped working after 2days
Reliable most of the time
By Dennis in WI
I've had some issues connecting to a server, but customer support was quick to answer the phone and had some suggestions.
What has worked the best is the flashrouter. There's never anything to worry about. I utilize my old router use a two router set-up. That leaves channels available for services that do not like VPN.
Ease of use + quality
This application is simple to understand and use, has many selections for where you need to connect to, and overall is intuitive so that anyone can utilize its features. In addition to this, the connection speed on my iPhone is superb.
App signed me out and I couldn't sign back in with my login credentials, then I when I went into their website and it said I hadn't paid for a subscription which I had just received the bill for, and Apple said I was subscribed in my settings. I could never re-log in with my credentials at all so I tried resetting the p/w. The p/w they sent was also recognized by the app as invalid. Kept getting msgs that the password or the email was invalid~ and it wasn't like I said, it worked on their website as a perfect login! When it worked, it worked well, and then this! I even tried re-installing the app~ all of this effort to no avail! Apple charged me money and the subscription shows up, but Nord says that I have no subscription so it looks like someone screwed up either when paying Nord or Nord misapplied the money Apple sent. I can't re-purchase either as Apple says I have a subscription already that Nord fails to acknowledge!
Sometimes the servers (US) have either overloaded condition or are down leaving you unprotected.
Slower than my grandma's car.
Disconnects constantly from mobile and slow
By John Roach
The client is well engineered but the service is slow and it disconnects from my phone constantly.
As an update I received some timely feedback from the developer on how to stop the disconnecting. Thanks!
if i close my phone even for a second and open it again it says that it's connected but no internet.
When it works it's great
App worked fine for the past few months. All of a sudden it takes way too long to connect, and sometimes doesn't connect at all. It's becoming a waste of time even attempting to use this. I will update my review based on future performance.
Useless - dropped connections
The user interface is slick and - at first it worked great. A couple weeks into the annual subscription, however, the connections repeatedly drop and - as others have noted -there is no warning.
Lots of Functionality - Some dropped connections
I really like the app, there's a ton of options for servers. It's easy to use and the interface is slick.
However in the first month, I did have a couple instances where the connection dropped and it took manual intervention to get a working server. The one app that seemed to have the greatest trouble was Pandora.