REEF Polling by i>clicker App Description & Overview
REEF Polling by i>clicker allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved REEF Polling questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all i>clicker remotes
* NEW! We've made it easier to review questions from your previous polls with a bigger and better view.
* NEW! You can now see how many points you've earned per question.
* NEW! We've organized your course list so you can easily identify your active courses from courses your instructor has archived.
* NEW! We added a label that tells you the type of question your instructor is asking.
* We've updated some screens to the new colors and style, including what you see while waiting for your instructor to start a poll.
* We've also made some bug fixes and general UI improvements. You should have better connectivity in the app, and an even smoother attendance experience with REEF.
Do you like REEF Polling by i>clicker apps? Please share!
REEF Polling by i>clicker App Tips & Tricks
REEF Polling by i>clicker Screenshots
REEF Polling by i>clicker Video
REEF Polling by i>clicker Reviews
App tends to crap out unexpectedly. Safer just to buy the clicker
By Best breezy
I use it in class, my professor has a PowerPoint with multiple choice questions that we all click answers for extra credit.
Written response needs longer input.
By Chad Hirsch
Please give a larger character input for written responses. 😁
App is good for what it does, but went backwards in screen resolution.
This app went from 4.7 and 5.5 inch compatibility to just 4 inch compatibility, meaning that the developer went backwards. The app looks horrible when it's stretched out on a 5.5 inch display.
The worst app ever! Crushes all the time. If you are using this as I clicker, don't use it. Because it will kill your grade.
This app is trash!
I made the mistake of purchasing a 6 month subscription for this app and I regret it completely. It works roughly 50% of the time that I need it, and it is affecting my attendance grade! Save yourself the money and just buy the regular clicker.
By NATO the snako
Great app for polls
By Jelani ross
Works really well for me
App closes automatically when I click on it! I need it fixed please
We use this for school, when the app messes up it costs us our grades. Fix it. When I input my answer it has said answer sent and then clears and turns out no answer was sent. It takes an eternity to refresh, sometimes it doesnt even load in time for me to answer a question. They app isnt terrible but if you are gonna charge for this I expect it to work flawlessly, specially if bugs affect my grades.
Good app, but messes up a lot
Had a very hard time getting it registered and will will have issues in class, but is great when it actually works
Pretty good app
By Thanks but its so hard
The only complaint is how the questions appear on the screen it makes it hard to read