Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock App Description & Overview
Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality. Wake up refreshed and learn more about the benefits of great sleep.
Included in Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store.
Featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian, The Hindu and many more.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- You can now track you sleep using your Apple Watch.
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE’S HEALTH APP
- Automatically adds your sleep duration to the Health app after each sleep session
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, caffeine and alcohol consumption, dietary calories and Nike Fuel activity. [Premium Feature]
TRACK YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH ACCURACY
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Heart rate analysis for each sleep session (requires connection with Apple Health)
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording. [Premium feature]
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
OPTIMAL WAKE UP TIME
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Adjustable time window for the smart wake up period.
SNOOZE LAB [Premium Feature]
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Constantly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep related facts.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS8 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY TRACKING [Premium feature]
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
DATA BACKUP & SYNC
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
5 SLEEP TRACKING MODES
- Switch between any combination of app functionality:
Sleep cycles, Audio recordings and Alarm.
3 POWERNAP MODES [Premium feature]
- Select between power, recovery and full cycle nap
- Easily enter your mood after each sleep session and see how it relates to your sleep quality
- Add your personal notes to every sleep session
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds.
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as wake up sound. [Premium feature]
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep.
- Optional vibration settings.
2 ALARM DEACTIVATION MODES
- Press and hold to stop
- Shake the device for a short period.
3D Touch support
- Quick start an alarm
- Quick start a nap
- View your the diagram of your last recorded sleep session
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Detailed sleep statistics
- Unlimited history
- Full access to sound recordings
- Powernap modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
Do you like Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock apps? Please share!
Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock App Tips & Tricks
Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock Screenshots
Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock Video
Pillow: Sleep tracking & analysis alarm clock Reviews
So far so good
Love it- just issue with speaker
I absolutely love this app! But I usually listen to podcasts when I go to bed, but since the app controls my speaker I can't listen to them even with full volume. But thanks for the great app!
It won't let me access prior nights
You want $4.99 to let me access prior nights? This is ridiculous. It wouldn't let me access last night's information. This tactic goes way to far. Just to get a person to pay for the app. I can't access the night before. One single night, and I can't even look at it. This is why I gave you 2 stars. I also found out that you won't let me access the sound files. I wanted to know if they were better then SleepBot. I've already invested in 2 sleep tracking apps $1.99 each last year. By the time I discovered one of them didn't function as advertised, it was to late for a refund. SleepBot is ok but it doesn't put its info into the Apple Health App. Sleep Cycle Alarm clock doesn't record sound. SleepBot records in spurts. I wasn't impressed with that either. I don't have lots of $ to gamble with. Just too see if yours is as good as you claim it is. At a $1.99 a pop, Sleep Time+ and Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock was all The disappointment I'm gonna take. As of 2/25/2017 I tapped the star button on my watch ⌚️ and it failed to start the session. It's always something. This is why I hate buying 3rd party apps. They build them and then later for what ever reason their app has a big malfunction and we the customer have to wait for the app to get fixed. I also had trouble getting the information to sync over to to the phone. Some of the nights have no sound files and some are without the heart rate file. Since you want $4.99 for you pillow app, it shouldn't have so many malfunctions.
App works perfectly. Customer service is top notch
Had a few teething problems with the app and the watch. I should have contacted the developer prior to completing a negative review - unfortunately it's the instant reaction world we live in. The developer responded to my review with suggestions to resolve the issue. Followed the simple instructions - worked. A developer with excellent customer service. Thanks.
The app registered my sleeping statistics perfectly. I'm a terrible sleeper (lack there of) and I'm sure once I use the app regularly it will assist me in creating better sleeping habits. Looking forward to using it. Battery drain on the watch is minimal while wearing at night. Statistics are clear and easy to read.
This is the first app I have used for sleep, that has many features. It provides detailed information about the sleep pattern! I will be purchasing the full version! This app is the best for tracking sleep!
Is There A Free Version of This App To Try?
Maybe I'm not very tech savvy, but I am not able to use this app due to the $4.99 advertisement popping up in the way of each of the features of this app. I will be deleting it off of my iPhone ( and Apple Watch) if this continues.
Good - Would like to see more options/features
Great analysis! Please update with a watch haptic alarm option. I prefer an inaudible alarm so I do not wake up my spouse.
So I like how we can have a nice "song" to listen to at night but it doesn't let me see my whole sleeping schedule. And I dint wanna have to buy something bc it's just a waste if money
Just don't- waste of time
Wouldn't even give it 1 star if I didn't have to. The menu display overlaps, the app is complicated to use WITHOUT solid instructions. It never collects the data from the iWatch onto the phone even though the sync button is on, legit have been trying so many times each night to get it work & it never does. Absolute garbage
It's a good app. I would recommend it to anybody. I use it with my iWatch so no issues there. It is a little complicated getting use to and maneuvering the app. But overall it's great!
Great app but would like it to start auto
Would love for this app to auto analyze sleep instead of having to manually turn it on each night.