Pick Professor App Description & Overview
Pick Professor, is a team of 5 of the world’s most successful and intelligent sports handicappers. We are here to offer you the best, winning sports picks on a daily basis. Our goal is simple, to make you money on a consistent basis.
Our passion for sports handicapping is unmatched; we eat, sleep and breathe sports. This passion is exuded in everything we do and is the foundation for our success.
All of the members of our team have been making their “living” through sports handicapping for over 6 years now. Our team has combined for over 10,000 winning picks and $1,000,000 in total personal profits!
Our mission is to provide you with the best sports picks available on the planet, which will in turn enable you to make consistent profits. In our eyes there is nothing more rewarding than using our talents to help individuals like yourself make money.
Our vision is that within the next year we will be the world’s #1 provider of sports picks. We will accomplish this by offering you with consistent winning picks, honesty and integrity in our record keeping, and making you profits that will keep you using our service for years to come!
About in app auto-renewing subscription:
Price - $149
Title of publication or service: All picks monthly
Length of subscription: 1 Month of all access picks
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- No free trial period.
- Updated Pick Counts
- Upgraded purchases
Do you like Pick Professor apps? Please share!
Pick Professor App Tips & Tricks
Pick Professor Screenshots