Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange App Description & Overview
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
- Fixed connection issue in iPhone where new emails were not showing until the app was killed
- Fixed high memory usage where the iPad app was taking up huge disk space
- Other improvements
Do you like Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange apps? Please share!
Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange App Tips & Tricks
Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange Screenshots
Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange Video
Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange Reviews
Best Email App
By Howard Hurston
I've been using app for a long time, I would recommend it to anyone. Customer support is amazing, very fast email response.
Great product. Could be the best
By Evan Fiddler
I've been using Newton for nearly a month now and it's noticeably changed/enhanced my productivity. The only real critique I have is that finding specific attachments is a little clunky. Otherwise, it's my absolute favorite mail app!
Not worth now.
Unable to receive push notification w/o upgrade. Removing this app until fixed.
Mediocre product. Used to be good.
Bare none... The best and most stable
I've tried 'em all! Some apps are great at some but fall short in critical areas. Some apps sound like they will do the trick but miss the mark. None work as flawlessly as Newton. And then to have a Mac application as well. Worth every penny and can't praise Newton enough. Love it on my iPhone. Love it on my iMac.
Was using this app then they suddenly changed the whole thing to a paid service! Sorry to say but not worth it. Anyways good luck.
By I'm a picky person.
I rarely replace an iOS stock up but in this case I replaced Mail.
Really really good.
By Chase Member
Good mail service app but a little pricey 49.00
but got it for 39.00.
Newton's simplicity is elegant versatility. Email preference adjustments with just 1-2 keystrokes. Sophisticated, intuitive interface.
Hands down, the best email app till date
I tried them all: Airmail, Outlook (office subscriber), Inbox, Mailbox, Polymail, Mail app. Nothing comes close to the seamless experience and the clean and minimal design of Newton. And the features like super chargers, connected apps, and read receipts are quite handy. The company/developers seems to be around for quite some time, unlike a few promising other email apps, working to make email great again.
Hands down it's the best email app I've ever used. Very happy customer, totally worth the price :)
Awesome app with incredible tech support
Worth every penny. I get a lot of email across a lot of accounts. This app finally helps me manage it all effectively. The tech support is phenomenal too. I get good responses within minutes. A lot of it comes from India but they don't try to hide it. (I hate when other companies try to hide that. Newton even says my email was just read in Bengaluru!) All of them are good at what they do and that's what I care about.
I used to love it... but I won't pay $50
By Pauline Oliveri
Well they reeled you in with a free app. Then downgrade you unless you pay $50. I'm not paying to read my f*ing emails so guess what? On to the next. Don't waste your time downloading.