Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf App Description & Overview
Already 50 Million Users Across The World, Get the Latest iOS Office App For Free.
Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF "2014 Best App" awarded by iTunes App Store.
Compact - Under 100 MB size. Just one application enough for all different type of documents.
• You can open, edit and save all type of office files such as word, excel and powerpoint by one iOS office app installed.
• Looking for mini beam projector? Experience your first mobile presentation in slide with pen and pointer features.
Compatible - Fully Compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF Reader & Converter.
• Open all file formats such as Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Slide, and Google Docs.
• View PDFs right from your iPhone and iPad. Convert PDF into Office documents and edit them.
• Without extracting zip files on iPhone and iPad, you can easily open and read all type of documents.
Creative - Improve your skill, enhance your creativity with handwriting input.
• Draw and edit your idea with your own hands. Let you write on screen as though you were writing on actual paper.
• Directly, take pictures from camera to documents or insert video clips from your iPhone and iPad.
Connect - Quick and Easy Access for Anytime, Anywhere and Any device.
• Across all devices like Desktop, iPhone and iPad, Keep your all documents always up-to-date in sync via Polaris Drive, iCloud and other cloud service.
• Powerful search function will save your time to expand your search terms not just filename.
Collaborate - Writing notes directly with your hands then sharing your idea easily.
• Just simply sharing the link of documents with our cloud storage via SMS, email, Facebook and other channels.
• Leave your comments right away even PDF files and invite your colleagues to in-app communication to discuss revision before printing it out.
• Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, ODT and PDF.
• Free Available for 24 templates, 20 various 2D/3D charts, 37 slide transition effects, 173 different shapes and 300 formulas for spreadsheet.
• Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Europe, Brazil), etc.
• Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive clouds for 24 hours, 365 days.
• Polaris Office has earned ISO 27001 certification for International Cloud Privacy Standard. Your security and privacy is our top priority, all your documents and data are highly encrypted for protecting your documents.
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option. Generally, you can use more features with reasonable price, please check details on polarisoffice.com/pricing
• You can upgrade to the Smart Plan ($3.99/month & $39.99/year) or the Pro Plan ($5.99/month & $59.99/year) to take the advantage of even more premium functions. (The price is based on US dollar. The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• You can remove advertisement by purchasing Remove Ad for $1.99 .
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• Price may vary by location, Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
• Official Site : Polarisoffice.com
• Support : [Application] -[Settings] - [Customer Support] or [Official Site] – [Support]
• Privacy & Terms : www.polarisoffice.com/privacy
- Fixed a bug that some languages were not entered correctly when editing documents.
Do you like Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf apps? Please share!
Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf App Tips & Tricks
Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf Screenshots
Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf Video
Polaris Office - for edit docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf Reviews
By Junee. Lee
Easy, Practical & Free
The tittle pretty much tells everything, yeah not as complete as excel but gets the job done
Free Space Filler
I have been searching for an app that will allow me to edit a few PDFs on my iPad and was hoping this would be it.
After being given one free conversion I'm forced to sign up for pay services, which was not mentioned in the description.
The app is completely useless as a "free" app - I really hope at some point Apple decides to define which apps require you to pay something for them to work (subscription or one-time).
Even with the free conversion I still had to upload to iCloud Drive an open in Word (which is free... period) to do any editing on the file. This was after waiting quite some time for the "font" to download (except there is no font because you can't edit documents!)
Exactly as advertised and easy to use.
DOES WHAT I NEED TO IT!
By Ya Boy J Swag
Great app so far, does exactly what it said it would and what i need it to do which is edit and save documents straight from my iPhone. The app doesnt switch up formatting or anything weird like that either!
Love this app so far
By Small cafe
Just started using it
Meets my needs
Professional , very easy to master and free !
The most intuitive Tables functionality of any iOS word processing app
Polaris has proven to be the most intuitive and functional Tables manipulation word processing app that I've used (and this includes trying out MS Word, Pages, and several others). My main goal to seeking a Word processing program is to be able to create a résumé on it using tables and other advanced formatting capabilities, and Polaris fits the bill! I will be considering buying the Pro version for PDF manipulation as well.
There are shortcomings to the app of course. For instance, there's no iOS shortcut buttons beyond the basic copy/paste and bold/underline/italicize keys. The app is not split-view capable on the iPad Pro. Also, when editing text in a table, the screen jumps one page down all the time. I hope that these features are added/corrected soon.
Still Bad update!!! Unable to add photos to line up PowerPoint
Bad update - they still don't get it. When you take photos no longer fits template PowerPoint like it should please fix asap!!!!