RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans App Description & Overview
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The only running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective and resistant weight loss lies in the right combination of an exercise and healthy eating. With our app you’ll get a plan of short interval running workouts and meal plans with yummy healthy recipes to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Choose the best suitable plan based on your goals, level and physical condition;
- Have workouts 3 times per week only and get fit fast;
- Make your workouts shorter and get results faster thanks to smart interval training plans;
- Enjoy the variety of unlimited plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
Get specially tailored diet-and-exercise plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks every day to make constant healthy choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced diet sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated.
Listen to cool workout music to improve your results by 15% and motivation by 35%.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
- 1000+ mixes from talented DJs;
- New mixes are added every day;
- All genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- Your own music from any source can also be adjusted to your workout tempo.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs;
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app;
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Learn hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The download and usage of Running for weight loss app is free of charge. The upgrade to Premium provides access to more training plans, meals plan, various coaches guidance, running playlists and turns the advertisements off.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $11.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year (price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
We’re doing our best to make your weight loss easier:
- We've improved our calorie calculation, so that now it also counts your Height.
- Improved main screen where you can now see all your trainings in a row. No missed or rest days for easy navigation to your previous and upcoming trainings. You can launch the app and train at any time and see your next workout – run when you want to!
Your progress is maintained.
For our premium users:
- We’ve added Favorites to recipes. Now you can mark your favs and easily find them in the special list.
We’re working hard on the shopping list to make following the meal plan easier. Wait to see it coming!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Send them to [email protected] – we reply to all e-mails!
Have nice workouts!
Do you like RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans apps? Please share!
RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans App Tips & Tricks
RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans Screenshots
RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans Video
RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans Reviews
I just started to use the app and find it very helpful to lose weights!!!
This is functionally a very good app for Running. I wish the print were smaller as it can be hard to read while running. The playlist to choose from are excellent!
A real coach 👍👌
A real coach 👍👌
I love it
This app really helps me can't say my progress just yet because it's a long journey for me but this app helps me keep going and the reminders to drink water are awesome !
Easy to follow
Apprehensive about actually running, this app has made it so easy. I purchased the premium edition simply for the music aspect. Couldn't be happier with the ease of use and results. Only a week in but I feel amazing and am ready to start week 2!!!
Stop with the premium ads
I just got the free version of this app and started to fill in my info and explore the options for using it. Every time I hit "Next" to enter details I get an ad for the Premium version, which is bad enough but at least understandable, but when I try to choose a music mix I get another ad for Premium and can't go any further into the app without choosing a premium option. So I can't even try the app once without choosing premium. Deleting the app now.
So far, the app is great!
This is a....
Muy buena aplicación
Excelente para el crecimiento
I am not disciplined in drinking water. I just now went and drank a water. I am a diabetic and have many curve balls each day. Drinking water regularly might make a good difference. Unfortunately I have not started running yet again in life. It's been 4 years after being an avid runner. Lost 15 pounds then and 2 dress sizes and gained 25 over the last 4. Both feet planter fasciitis surgery since. Ouch. I still have tendon problems atop my foot. I must add I'm a banquet server and barista. I'm still moving but not motivated enough to run dang it! Mad at myself. Hmmmm 🙁