Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator App Description & Overview
The only full featured Golf GPS app supports both Apple map & Google map, no more outdated map, poor/cloudy satellite images. You have the best of Apple and Google.
Our goal is to improve your game. We make sure Golf GPS app is fast, battery-efficient, intuitive and solid so that you can focus on your game. This app also has powerful statistics functions to help you understand your game. Here is a list of features.
1. Full & fast GPS rangefinder feature with minimum battery consumption.
2. Apple Watch - Check GPS Distance and Score Entry features.
3. Fully customizable golf course information including GPS data, tee and hole info.
4. Advanced score entry - You can track score, putt, Green In Regulation (GIR), fairway hit and penalty.
5. Nine insightful statistical charts to track your score, putt, GIR and fairway hit.
6. Thousands of courses available for download or manually create your own course.
7. Scorecard with colors and shapes to distinguish birdie, par, bogey and double bogey.
8. Club distances tracking and club recommendation.
9. Support four side games - stroke , match, stableford and skins.
10. Check GPS on home screen without unlocking.
11. Smart hole advance for both GPS and Score Entry.
...... And much more for you to explore
Membership is required for Apple Watch features.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running on the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
Display distance to hole on Score Entry screen, no need to go to Range Finder to check distance.
Do you like Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator apps? Please share!
Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator App Tips & Tricks
Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator Screenshots
Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator Video
Golf GPS Range Finder Scorecard & Course Locator Reviews
By Al 819
Easy to use and pretty accurate
I like the rangefinder and scorecard.
Don't buy a membership
I purchased a membership to use GPS on Home screen but it doesn't work. Stay away from this app.
Easy to use. Excellent way to keep score, track distance and know the lay out of the course. I've been using it for about a year now and have played about 35 rounds at many different courses. I've only had a problem with one course not being on there, and I believe it was because the course had recently changed. Highly recommend.
Maps are good quality, yardages seem very accurate when compared to other units
Easy and fast
I've tried every iPhone golf gps app available and this is by far the easiest and fastest on-course app out there.
Great app. Can't believe it's free!
Awesome that this is free! I have not run into any courses I can't find and just as good as my buddy's $300 range finder. Thanks.
Forgot range finder so I used this app. Worked great!!
Great tool for the course
By Len's Apple
Use vs my Gar_ _ n
I prefer this over my G range finder. Easier & quicker to manipulate. Pretty accurate.