NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE App Description & Overview
- Live Race: Enjoy 5 free minutes of the fully interactive, 3d virtual version of the race each week. Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more. Pan, spin, and zoom to focus on drivers. Listen to your favorite drivers’ audio, radio, or officials channels. You will be prompted to subscribe after your time expires.
- Watch a simplified version of the live race (no driver selection, audio or other premium interactive features) from the HP or Live Race screens.
- Time Trials: Drive a 3 lap race to beat the 2016 Pole Winner for each weeks race
- Race replays: Enjoy the excitement of the watching a segment of a previous race at each track on non-race days (note: audio is only available for live races, not replays)
- Guided Tours of each Race Track (updated every week)
- Individual Driver pages with Paint Scheme previews (updated every week)
- Race Recap pages including Top 10 Driver Info pages (Updated every week)
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
3D Virtualized Races
- All Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races are rendered in GPS based 3D environment to present a virtual version of the race
- Vehicle paint schemes are updated every week for an authentic feel
- Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more.
- Users can rotate, zoom in/out, and pan the track in any direction to get the best vantage point to watch the race!
- Advanced, interactive Race Leaderboards include GPS driven vehicle data for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
- Data is updated every 5 seconds in the application for a near real time experience!
- Fans can slide the leaderboard from its docked position to view all available vehicle telemetry data
Live Driver Audio
- Listen to the dynamic conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and driver spotters as teams work to position themselves for the win
- Choose from 43 different live driver audio feeds!
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Choose to listen to the official broadcast partners of NASCAR: MRN or PRN for each race of the season!
- Enjoy LIVE radio up to one hour before and one hour after each Live race
- Listen to radio and officials channels anywhere in the application during Live races.
Live Driver Telemetry
- Through GPS data streamed directly from the vehicles, fans watch the vehicles position on track!
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time, Mobile only Yearly Subscription of $29.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
- Mobile only Monthly Recurring Subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
- One-Time, Mobile and Desktop Combination Purchase of $79.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
- Mobile and Desktop Combination Monthly Recurring Subscription of $9.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
**AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your auto-renewable subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
Thanks for using the NASCAR RACEVIEW app! We update the app regularly to ensure you have the most complete way to follow the race.
This release includes:
- Usability updates and performance enhancements
Do you like NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE apps? Please share!
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE App Tips & Tricks
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Screenshots
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Video
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Reviews
Terrible. Constantly freezes, requiring device reboot. Very disappointed considering the cost.
Do not subscribe until they fix it.
I have used this app for a number of years with no issues, however this year I have struggled every week. Now when you open the app to enter the race, nothing happens until you log in. When you log in it takes you to the Nascar website, not the RaceView app. When you go back to the app you still aren't signed in. It is in limbo and useless.
non-stop connection errors. If you connect, stay connected. network engineer
This year this app is terrible.
By Chris in hb
Ok I gave them a race (Daytona 500) to get this app running right again. Well the second race just started and the same problems again. Do not waste 30.00 and get this app. I'm very upset with this app. I had this the last 3 years and no problems. Now nothing but. Unhappy! Want my 30.00 back
By Drew Peck
I redownloaded this because of the 2017 Daytona 500. Why did you make it a subscription deal? Please change it back
The 43 car audio is still not working.
This app crashes. I pay for a monthly subscription that rarely works. Please fix this app. I am currently trying to listen to the in car during the Daytona 500 and all it says is experiencing technical difficulties. Maybe the current subscribers should get a refund.
What happened to a good app?
By Del Baby
I've enjoyed Race View for several years. Glad you fixed the problems that arose during The Clash. However, throughout the Daytona 500 my app keeps crashing, searching for data, and now, at lap 109, says that "data will appear when race begins." Race began two hours ago! I've been waiting for months for this race and now this app is totally useless.
I am a sprint customer and got it for free the past 3 yrs this is my first yr paying not worth a buck let alone 30 they have not fixed the glitches at all constantly losing gps connection with the cars very frustrating
I have multiple attempts to actually be able to use app but just get a data loading message and no results!!! STINKS 2016 was pretty bad at info and 2017 is totally useless!! They need to fix it now
I loved this app and enjoyed it while watching the race. But once Sprint backed out and Monster took over, I was kicked out. I'm sorry but I'm not paying $30 for a season when I can listen to in car radio for free on NASCAR 's official app
Don't like the scrolling
Newest update does not stay on my drivers current stats on the bottom of the screen. See nothing to limit it from scrolling through the field. I want to be able to look at it and see my drivers position and other stats without it constantly changing. The driver I pick to watch on RaceView only. Please change that feature back to that.