QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense App Description & Overview
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
• Select the bank account that funds are deposited to when creating an invoice payment or sales receipt. The default is Undeposited Funds, which you can select for cash and checks you deposit later.
• Updated design for estimate and expense details.
• Improved support for limited permission users, such as "Sales & Customers" and "All Access" roles.
Do you like QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense apps? Please share!
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense App Tips & Tricks
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense Screenshots
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense Video
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense Reviews
By Techy Law
Hard to understand how to do a lot of things, and frustrating at times. Customer service though is very good, I just wish I had more time to work with them.
Great improvement over previous versions
Previous versions were useless. This finally is an app that is not only useful, but a great productivity tool. Had to use the iPad version when splits suddenly stopped working in Quickbooks Online. Discovered the iPad app to now be fully functional.
Crashes too much, stressful
Doing accounting is difficult enough. Why did Quickbooks create an app that crashes and creates frustration then?!
Time tracker missing
The online version is friendlier then the online desktop version, but all in all a great app. One thing missing is the time tracker. Would be great to be able to track your time spend on a project and book it to an invoice.
Does not work well at all very frustrating
Fix finally now I can get back to work.
This Version fixed the errors from the last update. Glad it working again. Quickbooks has been good except the last update. This one fixed the issue.
We us this app for our onsite Business and it's great. Several times I would send an invoice to the customer when I'm leaving their home and before I get to the next job it's already paid.
Update. Does not work again. :(
Slowly losing my business
I'm about tired of this app not functioning properly. Embarrassing to say the least when I have a customer trying to pay their bill and I can't even connect to QuickBooks online server. None of your apps are working as advertised. $25/month for what again?
Vendor profile on iPhone isn't in sync with current information online. Trying to enter/view bills within a certain vendor and it's showing info from 2016.
Loved the app until it was time to get paid through the app. My client's payment was deducted from their account 5 days ago. After providing information about my client, along with 6 MONTHS of bank statements, I was told that I should be paid 5 days from now, but according to the user agreement, it may be longer. Intuit is holding on to MY MONEY that the client had paid to me for services rendered. I'm switching to Freshbooks for invoicing, and opening a Chase Quickpay account or find some other method of payment. Waiting for a paper check in the mail would be easier and more reliable than this garbage. Like, I said, it was a great app, until it was time to get paid, which is the point of working. Their only explanation has been "Your account was flagged by our computer."
Stops working too often!
Not a bad way to do your estimates in the field and send out invoices but your app stops working way too often for us company wide!!!
Very easy to use
very user-friendly it's almost self explanatory and the accounting is now to go thank you guys
Zero Stars 10.3 is Junk
I used this app several times a day. I run my business on this app. Since April 10th I cannot access my data. My business is suffering and Intuit cannot fix it. I still have to pay. Tech support at Intuit / Quickbooks recommended I switch to a Android. (I doesn't work on my iPhone or iPad) I really do not want to invest in new hardware. Stay away from Intuit they do NOT care and offer no solutions.