Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone App Description & Overview
Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
3. Compatible with iPhone 4 and newer and iPod Touch (5th generation and later)
- New feature: Now, a mouse for your iPhone! Support Swiftpoint GT mouse for a remote desktop session. Learn more about Swiftpoint GT mouse at http://www.swiftpoint.com/splashtop and claim your special discount in-app (Settings => Swiftpoint mouse).
- Security improvements.
Do you like Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone apps? Please share!
Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone App Tips & Tricks
Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone Screenshots
Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone Video
Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone Reviews
By Are they throttling me?
Not much else I can say
Good, but cost is a bit high!
The app hasn't given me any problems other then a few minor glitches caused by myself. The price is rather expensive though to be able to use the app away from home.
Works 99% of time, perfectly!
Worth the pay service to access anywhere. Very convenient to access a home computer to start tasks/downloads/whatever.
Great quality - sometimes have to reinstall my phone app to get to work but 9/10!
Accessing Pandora remotely
By Tony Sterrett
I use Splashtop to control the Pandora for my outdoor speakers. It works great!
Still my Number One app after all these years!!!!!
THANK YOU for the consistency. Five stars again...
Original review below:
This is the ONLY app that actually works consistently, well at least since the last 3 updates.
NONE have worked more the 60% of the time except Splashtop. Which is in the 90% range since they changed the login servers...
Great app 😄
By A man trying to use flash
Holy crap this app is amazing! I'm using flash right for animating, but wasn't ready to commit to buying a drawing pad. This app solved broke away my depression, and I was animating in no time. Great app for streaming videos and other shenanigans. However, it would be great if the iPad version for this was free.
When you have to do videos for Youtobe
By Elevator channel 1365448
You can see hear the sounds from the ocean and sometimes glitches when your on dsl network.
Awesome works perfectly! Use it all the time when I'm feeling lazy.
The best way to remotely access your MacBook!
This is the best app I've ever download in the App Store. Very useful and reliable. I can remotely access my MacBook Pro from work at home. Very useful and I'd totally recommend this to people who want to access their computers through their iPhones.
Love it !!!!!!