Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser App Description & Overview
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• Yes, you can take it with you! If you find an interesting article that you want to read later, tap the Share icon and then Read Later to add the page to your Reading List. Articles on your Reading List are saved on your device so you can read them wherever you are, even when you aren't connected to the web.
• We've fixed a bug where Find in Page wasn't working correctly in iOS 10.3. We're always testing upcoming iOS releases to fix issues as quickly as possible.
Do you like Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser apps? Please share!
Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser App Tips & Tricks
Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser Screenshots
Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser Video
Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser Reviews
Good browser but…
3rd update 4/17 iOS 10.3.1 on an iPhone 6 Plus. constantly hanging. Restarting helps a bit. Uninstalling and reinstalling not at all. Very annoying. Those star ratings I give it just keep going down, down....
Update 2/16 I still love chrome and think it's the best of the mobile browsers. Sadly, I had to delete it; It's chewing through my battery so I have to recharge at least twice daily, if not more. I've tried about 1/2 the browsers, Settling on Firefox but still don't like it. Google-please fix that. I've come to terms with crashes but how can I come to terms with having a nonfunctional phone?
I've been using Chrome on my phone for a long time but now I have Evil iOS 7. Like w/so many other things, it's unstable & crashes regularly (along w/Google Earth). Apple claims some mysterious unnamed app I've installed every time I reset (or replace my phone) is causing the instability; I think it's the operating system. Still, I use it because it's better than Safari. Lots better.
Folks who complain about losing Auto-fill or cookies- check your settings. Allow push notifications. Maybe you can resolve some of these issues easily. Otherwise Google the problem for a fix. Folks who still have iOS 6- don't upgrade until Apple admits they messed up w 7 and they fix it.
I'd really like to not have to deal with these pop up ads that freeze my screen and make it so that I nearly have to delete and reinstall the app every few days.
Best Browser in the world
I love this app, it's so fast
I use a MacBook Pro: If you could fix that memory HOG issue I would rate it higher.
Going on a Safari
Chrome used to be my go-to, but since the last update I can't load many websites I frequent, it crashes, takes forever to load, I can go on but I'm already annoyed. I was never a fan of Safari, but it's been pretty great compared to Chrome so that's where I'll be from now on.
Dude sooooo freaking slow! Is hardcore lagging on wifi and data, everything!
Plz Resolve It
I want to Block Ads in Cricbuzz
When I was opening Cricbuzz in Chrome of my Iphone I was Getting Ads which is disturbing
Can't play YouTube on one tab and do something on another tab at the same time
I wish it wasn't 17+ this was the fastest browser I had to do my homework since my default search is extremely slow even though I have great wifi.
Can't play YouTube in background
Time to find a browser that lets me play YouTube in the background/ with the phone locked.